[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apple Watch 3 will no longer need iPhone to work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

>integrated LTE
>will be able to stream Apple Music and Spotify to AirPods wireless earbuds

How do you feel about this?

Will Smartwatch be finally be of some use?

>inb4 Samsung Gear had LTE first -- the software was dogshit, and Samsung didn't have compelling "I'm showing off my cool techs" (e.g. Look, I'm streaming music without a phone) scenarios to market to normies
>>
File: 1495543353523.jpg (366KB, 1600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1495543353523.jpg
366KB, 1600x1081px
>>61735555
>10 minute battery life

lmao
>>
>>61735620
Apple Watch 3 will have at least 24 hour run time*

(typical use as defined by Apple)

(battery life may halve after 60 charge cycles)
>>
I mean, my Watch 2 already does a lot without my iPhone.

>WiFi connectivity for notifications and app usage without a nearby iPhone
>download Apple Music playlists to the Watch
>bluetooth connectivity to headphones/etc.

I just use my Apple Watch and some pair of workout earbuds when I go for a run or kayaking. Works great tbqh
>>
>>61735555
> literally an ipod on a wristband
>>
>>61735555
Smartwatches already have a purpose:

To immaculately spot the faggot in the room

Works 10/10 times
>>
>>61735806

Queer
>>
>>61735620
I wear an apple watch at work and it last's all day I come home with like 80 percent
>>
>>61736600
Having a clock on wrist isn't bad enough
Someone need a leash on wrist always divtabting commands from fb
>>
>>61735555
Smartwatches aren't going to become popular until they're a $50 audio player and notification device that lasts a week on a charge instead of a $300+ fashion device that lasts 6 hours.
>>
>>61737936
t. never owned a smartwatch
>>
>>61735555
>wrist fedora
>>
>>61737936
Fitbit already does this.

t. Owns a Blaze
>>
>>61738289
Fitbit can stream songs to Bluetooth headphones?
>>
>>61738353
99% of phones do this already, why would one need this?
>>
I have dainty thin teenage girl wrists. Is there a smart watch for me?
>>
>>61738375
So that you don't have to carry your phone?
>>
File: confused anime girl.png (55KB, 299x315px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl.png
55KB, 299x315px
>>61738395
Why not just carry your phone? Are millennials so fucking weak that their pencil legs can't sustain the weight of a less than one pound device?

Oh wait I know why, their skinny jeans combined with their iPhone 7(tm) sticks out to much, though the same can't be said for their balls.
>>
>>61738475
Dude shut the fuck up and jack off or something.
>>
>>61738391
Nope, but luckily for you dinner plate sized watches are currently fashionable so a watch that would ordinarily look oversized on you should be just right.
>>
>>61738475
To be fair phones have become so stupidly huge that exercising with one in your pocket is a pain in the ass. I could see owning a watch that I could stick my SIM into when I go for run, that way I don't have a giant glass rectangle flopping around in my pocket, but rather than a $300+ cellular watch I bought a small $40 prepaid phone that I put my SIM in for such occasions.
>>
>>61738475
Sure man let me just put my 6 Plus in my gym shorts as I go for a jog. Let that shit sway around and maybe come flying out. Great idea.

Do you even fucking think about potentials for technology? Or do you just like being a mouthpiece for a mongolian image board that hates anything remotely useful.
>>
>>61735555
checked
>>
>>61735806
>owns both iPhone and iWatch
Faggot.
>>
Way better than Android Wear.
>>
>>61735620
My shitty Apple Watch Series 2 gives me about 2 days of useless use.
>>
>>61737007
read the as cock
>>
If it's the same size of the Apple Watch 2 i might get it and ditch my phone, get wireless earphones and an iPod touch in case i ever need a bigger display and connect the Apple Watch to it.
But most of the times i would leave the house with the Apple Watch only.
>>
5.5 inches isn't enough, a watch screen is next to useless unless you want to pretend to be Dick Tracey
>>
Is it dumb looking if I wear my miband 2 on the same wrist as my mechanical watch?
Like the watch would be closest to my hand and the miband next to it.
Or should I just wear the miband on my right wrist?
>>
>>61742758
Wear it around your pencil neck
>>
>cellular capable Apple watch + AirPods

Glorious.

>>61741006
The usability and general greatness of an Apple product increases when you use another one. For instance, if you have a MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod, HomeKit, CarPlay, Apple Music, etc, you'll be in tech wonderland.
>>
>>61738475
>skinny jeans
>milennials

You, yourself are a millennial. Fuck off with your out of touch 2009 grandpa criticism. Nobody even wears skinny jeans these days, keep up retard.
>>
>>61735555
I wouldn't expect less from the most successful company in all of human history.
>>
>>61742811
iPad is redundant.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.