[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google/Baidu globalist conspiracy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: google_dog_result.png (52KB, 1398x884px) Image search: [Google]
google_dog_result.png
52KB, 1398x884px
Hello /g/,

I came to a very disturbing realization the other day. "Google" and "Baidu" mean pretty much the same thing. A "google" is the number 10^100, and "baidu" literally means "hundred degrees". In the context of complex numbers the degree/angle/phase would equal the exponent (e^ix).

What gets even more strange is when you take "Baidu" as an English and "Google" as Chinese. "Baidu" sounds like "by do", or "do by" backwards, as though they are commanding you to use them. We know that Google's scam similarly is to try to pretend they are the internet itself. "Google" if taken as Chinese sounds like "古狗 gugou” ("ancient dog"), which sounds like a reference to ancient Rome, the original SJWs of Western civilization. "Baidu" similarly is a line taken from Chinese classical poetry.

So what is really going on? Is Google a part of some globalist conspiracy trying to brainwash people with some form of mind control?

>pic is one of the things that I saw that makes me think the above is not some mere coincidence, especially the part about swapping English/Chinese
>>
None of these Alex Jones fans can even define the word "globalist"
>>
File: google_dog_speak.png (46KB, 1282x798px) Image search: [Google]
google_dog_speak.png
46KB, 1282x798px
>>61723653
>dogs <-> humans
For those who don't know, the mythological founders of ancient Rome was Romulus who was suckled by a dog
>>
>>61723673
Refute a single word I just posted, I dare you.
>>
>>61723653
Also, I think it this English/Chinese mixup makes further sense in that chinks try to pretend to be America in subtle and superficial ways, such as the construction of their aircraft carrier. They basically want to pretend to be the USA so they can steal all the good things about this country and project their negatives on us. For instance, the image of "militarily strong nation picking on weaker nations" basically describes all of Chinese history pre-1900 before they got cucked by the machus.

This sort of "China being the US and US being China" brainwashing campaign embedded in the form of subliminal messages points to a rather treasonable agenda on the part of Google.
>>
>>61723679
For those who think they know, there were two of them and it was a wolf.
Learn your myths.
>>
>>61723948
Same genus, and if what I said is untrue why is Google so obsessed with dogs?
>>
File: 10108[1].jpg (36KB, 605x420px) Image search: [Google]
10108[1].jpg
36KB, 605x420px
or maybe it's just because chinks aren't capable of doing anything other than making shitty copies of our stuff?
>>
>>61724135
>our stuff
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.