[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>browse /g/ for a few days >realise 99% posters on /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 011.jpg (22KB, 429x451px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
22KB, 429x451px
>browse /g/ for a few days
>realise 99% posters on /g/ are below 100 IQ, tech illiterate, and have some form of social or mental disorder
>tfw for a minute I thought I found a good place on the web to discuss technology
>>
/g/ is where the tech illiterate come to get literate

if people on /g/ treated newfags like how /a/ does this board would be dead and a pile of shit
>>
>>61718523
>/g/ is where the tech illiterate come to get literate
This used to be true.
>if people on /g/ treated newfags like how /a/ does
It stopped being true when we stopped doing this.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>61718561
muh seekrit club
>>
Frogs are stupid and make the worst threads
>>
>>61718720
i too hate french people
>>
File: 1474318162880.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1474318162880.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>61718585
>wahh these guys on the internet are being MEAN to me mommy!
>>
>>61718585
Holding yourself and those around you to minimal standards of acceptable tolerability does not make a community private or exclusionary.
If you think it does you're fucking retarded.
/a/ and old /g/ were more than happy to help you step up, you just had to let go of the idea that you had anything important or meaningful to offer - You don't know shit as a newfag and it was your place to humbly accept that and then grow. And if you couldn't do that, you didn't belong here, which is totally fine, go find somewhere else that matches you better.
The problem with you young/new/late internet adopters, is that you think you belong everywhere and that everything you have to say is important and meaningful.
It's been a real trip watching it all fall apart as you force your way into every walk of life, internet and otherwise - It's really depressing.
>>
File: faggotstop.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
faggotstop.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>61718494
>>
>>61718494
I don't see any technology discuss. The most part of /g/ is retarded hollywars
>>
>>61718494
>>61718763
>Frogposters
YOU'RE the ones making this website fucking shit. Everything you spout is retarded reddit nonsense.
>>
Yeah yeah you're better than any of us! BTFO off my board please? K thx
>>
>>61718985
He's right tho
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.