[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your excuse for defending net neutrality? >inb4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: AJIT2.png (889KB, 800x1182px) Image search: [Google]
AJIT2.png
889KB, 800x1182px
What's your excuse for defending net neutrality?

>inb4 muh monopolies
>>
Again, senpai? Are you getting paid this much?
>>
>>61718001
Frog website
>>
What's that boy, you're saying I should kill Ajit Pai?
>>
>>61718008
You're not on Reddit, chump.
>>
>>61717968
That shark died in a Taiwanese Sauna just last year, f.

Also, I don't know why anyone would be against net neutrality. I honestly see only good things coming to consumers with net neutrality. What's your informed opinion on the matter, OP?
>>
if isis ever wanted to win favor w/ the american public, they could always blow up comcast hq in philly
>>
>>61717968
In the battle of the Internet jews, the anti-NN were the bigger kikes.
>>
>I'm OK with being sold down the river, as long as it's the GOP doing it.
>>
>>61718038
comcast https://www.google.com/maps/place/Comcast+Center/@40.0086696,-75.1597849,12z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1scomcast+philadelphia!3m4!1s0x0:0xfa7df47155a21a12!8m2!3d39.9546552!4d-75.1684785
Verizon https://www.google.com/maps/place/Verizon+Corporate+Office/@40.7343339,-74.0166707,14z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sverizon+1095+Avenue+of+the+Americas!3m4!1s0x89c25a1be9fd8c83:0x4b568b655e2fe23e!8m2!3d40.7139581!4d-74.0133466
>>
>>61718008
Anime website kiddo
>>
I'm not American and my ISP won't be effected by this.
>>
>>61717968
>The problem is, in my opinion, access to the Internet has evolved from what was originally sort of an optional luxury to being a near necessity. And in every meaningful way, its provision is, I would argue, no different from electricity. When I purchase electricity from, in my case, Southern California Edison, I pay the same price and the electricity flows just as well to my air conditioner as to my coffeepot. And this is true, even if Southern California Edison happened to own their own air conditioning company. They're not permitted to charge me a higher rate if I use a competitor's air conditioner. But you can imagine that in such a situation they would love to, if they could, to subsidize their own private interests at the expense of the competition and, ultimately, at the expense of the public.
https://www.grc.com/sn/sn-620.txt
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.