[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey g/amers Whats the best gaming laptop in your opinion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Hey g/amers
Whats the best gaming laptop in your opinion?
>>
File: 1501549838444.jpg (130KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1501549838444.jpg
130KB, 670x503px
>gayman laptop
>>
>>61713112
If you play relatively light games then laptops with the new MX150 gpu are perfect for you.
>>
>>61713112
>gaymen
>laptop
pick one
>>
>>61713178
>>61713142
not everyone has space for a massive gaming rig inside his dorm/small apt
>>
>>61713194
god you are fuckin retarded. you dont need a massive pc to do gamign you fuckin autist
>>
The blade by Razor is pretty good if you don't want a bulky ass heavy laptop like the AlienWare but with good configuration. That is if you can afford the price tag, or you could go for an Asus ROG
>>
>gaming
>laptop
Choose one.
>>
File: IMG_4242.jpg (366KB, 1920x1633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4242.jpg
366KB, 1920x1633px
>>61713112
I got a Lenovo Y50-70 because it was the cheapest out of the bunch. It is the mexican version so it only has 2GB of VRAM.

One nice thing about this laptop is how the cooling system was implemented.

The vents point at a 45-60 degree angle at the back of the laptop, this spot is also covered when you close it.

2 years of use, no dust or cooling issues. Really nice engineering.
>>
Sager series is good
>>
>>61713112
>gaming
>laptop
pick one.
Fuck off to >>>/reddit/
>>
>>61713217
still laptops are a decent all in one solution, you would have to buy a computer and a laptop unless you are some NEET who sits in his basement all day
>>
>g/amers
Fuck off to /v/
>>
>>61713194
if you don't have the space for at least a decent monitor and keyboard, don't bother with pc gaymen

also sff is a thing, build youself some ryzen5+1070 insida a node 202
>>
/g/ is NOT your consumer review site.
>>
>>61713322
>Decent
That's opinion and objectively false.
>you would have to buy a computer and a laptop
For what fucking purpose? Don't even fucking say employment or vacation.
>>
are laptop cooling pads with fans of any help in a room that is already hot?
>>
Dell XPS 15, if you need anything more than a GTX 1050 in a laptop then you're a retard who needs to buy a desktop
>>
>>61713112
>gaming
>laptop

Fucking none of them
>>
>>61713194
Then get a console
>>
>>61714674
if you get a gaming laptop you dont need a console or a desktop just one device + phone.

My favorite setup :^)
>>
Gaming laptops are heavy, have shitty battery life and depreciate like the Zimbabwe currency.
>>
Dell XPS 15 because you don't need a fucking 4 inch thick RGB slab of plastic with a 720p display to have a dedicated graphics card.
>>
>>61714610
How hot are we taking? When I'm in my dorm room with no AC and its 29 degrees inside, there's not too much cooling going on anymore (newtons law of cooling states that cooling happens at a directly proportional rate to the difference of temps) so it really depends on how big of a difference the temperature of your laptop and your room has. My laptop (shitty satellite l855) usually peaks around 80 degrees.
>>
>>61714714
And if you get a gaming laptop you'll be getting one hour of battery life on it, effectively turning it into a desktop you can't upgrade anyways
>>
>>61713194
pro tip dont gaym
>>
>>61714730
Man, I could give a rough estimate, If it's like 36C degrees outside, my room is at least two degrees above that.
>>
File: 1478294880403.jpg (36KB, 628x599px) Image search: [Google]
1478294880403.jpg
36KB, 628x599px
>>61713112
>gaming on a laptop

Its like you want to waste money
>>
>>61714744
upgrading and moving around with a computer are not my priorities, I'm perfectly happy with the games I can play and the overall power it offers. I couldnt be happier :^)
>>
>>61713194
micro atx cases can be the size of dvd players
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.