[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people on /g/ hate indians ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1497691312519.jpg (125KB, 600x894px) Image search: [Google]
1497691312519.jpg
125KB, 600x894px
Why do people on /g/ hate indians ?
>>
>>61709660
Because we're racist fucks and we blame our lack of ability to land a job on immigration and visa workers.
>>
>>61709660
because they are full f these fuckers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzedMdx6QG4
>>
Because they cheat in everything they do. They even cheat in the English language they claim to speak.
>>
File: india.jpg (401KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
india.jpg
401KB, 1328x747px
>>61709660
Not just on /g/. Ask anybody working in a hotel or restaurant what group of people they hate the most. 100% the answer will be Indians. They stink, are very arrogant and demanding, speak in an annoying accent, and they poo in the bathtub or on carpet instead of the loo. They are quite literally the scum of the earth.
>>
>>61709660
>C++
>Beautifully designed
Oh boy
>>
>>61709724
>Ask anybody working in a hotel or restaurant what group of people they hate the most.
Chinese people. Definitively Chinese people.
>>
>>61709660
4chan hates everyone and everything. No exceptions.

Except maybe New Zealand. I have no seen much New Zealand hate.

>Is it a fruit? Is it a bird? No, it is a nationality!
>>
>>61709704
Jewgle translate was a mistake
>>
>>61709742
>Except maybe New Zealand. I have no seen much New Zealand hate.
Well, fuck those noserubers tho.
>>
>>61709660
sir please india is good country we are superpower in 2030
>>
>>61709733
You clearly haven't worked in a hotel, or you've never had indian guests. The Chinese are a dream come true compared to indian scum.
>>
>>61709763
SO MANY WHITE SERVANTS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
>>
Because every Indian that I've inherited work from has been garbage fire.
I did more in 2 weeks than a team of 4 pajeets we're working for half a year.
>>
>>61709742
You've never heard of the Aus-NZ rivalry?
>>
>>61709773
>The Chinese are a dream come true compared to indian scum.
You clearly never met a Chinese person ever.

I had to put out a fire because they literally tried to make a fire on the carpeted floor. On-board a fucking cruise ship!
>>
>>61709742
I assume you never left your hugbox, pajeet

They are sheepshagging hillbillies and everyone kows it. They are just so irrelevant that nobody botheres to say it
>>
>>61709660
Because the only good thing to ever come out of India was a Top Gear episode.
>>
>>61709797
I'm 99% sure they were trying to put it out after an indian set his poo on fire. You're blaming the good guys.
>>
>>61709809
>sheepshagging hillbillies
So, pretty much they're Welsh?
>>
>>61709809
Kangaroo fucking ausfag detected. Chuck another shrimp on your mother.
>>
>C poo poo
>Beautifully designed
Rajesh, please. Go increment variable to loop.
>>
Most ICT workers work with indians so language and work culture collide. I bet our indian sysadmins shit on us as much as we shit on them. Same with poles who seem to be really lazy.
>>
>>61709778
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>61709669
I have a job, loser. No one likes filthy shitskins who reek of cow urine.
>>
File: culture-1.png (946KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
culture-1.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>61709773
>>
>>61710026
Nice try pakshit. A river is not a loo.
>>
>>61709660
because they have a better work ethic than most people
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.