[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the biggest public trackers now? Have any of them become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

What are the biggest public trackers now? Have any of them become successors to Kickass or Pirate Bay?
>>
>>61705244
>using public trackers
Dude MEGA, Zippyshare, File Directories, Private Trackers and programs designed to steal straight from company/website servers all exist and are all a million times safer.

Public trackers are dead now. Get with the times.
>>
>>61705561
What private tracker has cracked iso of matlab?
>>
File: 1495080450996.jpg (25KB, 366x580px) Image search: [Google]
1495080450996.jpg
25KB, 366x580px
>>61705244
I do miss public trackers.

Have them completely gone the way of the dodo or is there at least unlicensed things we can share?
>>
>>61705644
>or is there at least unlicensed things we can share?
Why bother? There are entire organizations dedicated to mass releasing unlicensed things online and assortment of websites that openly host it.
>>
>>61705666
Maybe it was the feeling of collectivism you got from sharing with other users that you never talked or even bothered to read their names.
>>
>>61705244

you have to read crylic or use google translate to use it...

>>61705644
They exist... maybe you mean English Public Trackers... yes they are a poor sight but i still visit thepiratebay hidden onion and its fine and alive
>>
File: Capture.png (149KB, 1599x857px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
149KB, 1599x857px
>>61705606
You didn't even look, I see one on a public tracker with 333 seeders and another with 20.

You should just drop out of whatever program you're in.
>>61705710
no you don't retard, the only time should need google translate is if you're downloading textbooks from a certain russian forum
>>
File: Capture.png (41KB, 1547x638px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
41KB, 1547x638px
>>61705734
wrong image
>>
>>61705734

but how else will ever decypher the ))))))))) ?
>>
>>61705244
what happened with the bay?
>>
>>61705748
how does one search mega.nz?
also isn't mega.nz a honeypot operation? or has everyone already forgot megaupload?
>>
>>61705244
that's a neat gif.
rutracker is semi-closed but it seems there's a lot of stuff
>>
>>61705802
>how does one search mega.nz?
Mexican forums.

You need actually search for shit these days people.
>>
>>61705842

if something ever happens to rutracker i will neck myself

the amount of rare LP 24bit is library of alexander tier - it has enriched my life like no other website
>>
why would thepiratebay need a alive?
>>
>>61706072
yeah I registered two days ago it's awesome, there's a shit ton of stuff I couldn't find on soulseek, music aside I dunno yet what it's worth though
>>
piratebay works4me maybe you're just retarded, OP
>>
>>61705748
>download one file
>you must wait 1 week to download the next

I'd rather have my torrents.
>>
File: iKvhSGa.jpg (599KB, 720x7338px) Image search: [Google]
iKvhSGa.jpg
599KB, 720x7338px
>>61705244
Hope this helps.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.