[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need a boot loader /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: fuck.jpg (4KB, 141x250px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
4KB, 141x250px
hey /g/entoomens,

i got some issue over here. the mother of my best mate died some years ago and since, his little sister have been having it rough. (she is 17), she got busted by her familly for consuming lots of dope and eventualy this landed her in hospital.

her father enable the "where the fuck is my iphone" and apparently she was hanging out at some hotel downtown.

i need to log on to her PC using a boot device (kinda like ultimate bootCD) to install a keylogger into her laptop to she what the fuck she is going in that hotel

>her phone as been there multiple night in a row and we may think she is selling her cat for money.

>she has been dating a young black men who had photos of hoes on his zuckerbook

i need to know which iso boot loader i can get to bypass wangblows10 and get her pass.

i wont install gentoo that would led us nowhere.
>>
Just give it back you fucking faggot. Also you're invading someone else's privacy. You should be ashamed. You'd rather keep her in a rehab.
>>
File: Ghostface-Killah_02-09-2016.jpg (28KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
Ghostface-Killah_02-09-2016.jpg
28KB, 304x304px
we have this thread every week

kill yourself op
>>
>>61705728
This mostly. As an ex-junkie I can tell you the worst thing for someone in that position is forced intervention. It makes you hate the person for trying, and makes you push them away for trying to interfere with your life. I needed to fall before I saw how bad shit had gotten, once I got there I realised I needed to sort my shit out, and did. If anyone had tried this shit on me, no matter how well intended, it would be the last they would have heard from me, family or not.

It's her life, let her live it how she wants.
>>
>>61704936
Why dont you go undercover and try to ask for her services
>>
either let her be if you don't care, or actually offer some help if you do
>>>/adv/
>>
>>61704936
Maybe she is fucking her boyfriend, where is the problem? Fucking men is normal at that age and well before it.
>>
>>61704936
does anyone have the gif of OPs picture? The dude fucking his girl on the balcony below?
>>
It's too late, she's a junkie whore, you won't get her to stop, you don't wanna find out what she's up to, it'll just hurt you. Just help them accept that they lost her, even if she stops its too late.
>>
> i wont install gentoo that would led us nowhere.
you havent even tried it. the power of gentoo is stronger than you think
>>
File: undercover.jpg (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
undercover.jpg
2KB, 90x90px
>>61705845
this
>>
>>61704936
It's none of your business, creep.
>>
>>61704936
1. we have a general for cybersec
2. if you have actual hardware access you have other options
3. >need bootloader
read a book nigger
>>
>>61704936
Just let her fucking kill herself or realize that something needs to change. Nobody in that state of mind will change unless they want to change, and honestly just letting her do what she wants and seeing what happens is the best option.

t. guy with rehabbed sister
>>
>>61704936
How about Talking to her?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.