[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any software that can brute force an iphone 5s ios 7.x.x?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

is there any software that can brute force an iphone 5s ios 7.x.x? i have an old phone thats jailbroken so it gives me unlimited tries.
>>
>>61699086
Give it back Deuvan.
>>
>>61699095
i could easily reset it using itunes but i don't want to lose the photos.
>>
>>61699086
That one israeli company that cracked the high-profile terrorist's phone that Apple refused to unlock leaked their software at some point, you could maybe find it somewhere.
>>
>>61699167
try using iExplorer.
Mac and Windows version available, you'll need a key to get full features but those are around the web (youtube comments).
>>
>>61699188
Cellebrite
>>
>>61699086
give it back Jamal
>>
Give it back DeShawn
>>
Give it back MowLawn
>>
>>61699237
what if i dont have a ufid camera?
>>
>>61699086
Give it back, FBI.
>>
Sorry Keeshawn, unless your computer is already marked as trusted iExplorer and other programs will require you to trust it on the phone which you can't do unless you unlock it first.
>>
If the PIN is 4 digits, the data is valuable, and you're not in a rush, you can spend hours every day (or pay someone to) enter every possible combination starting at 0000 and ending at 9999.

On Android, a USB OTG cable and USB keyboard could be used to input the lock screen password. Someone made a script to type a PIN, wait for 30 seconds, and repeat. I bet iPhones require you to actually touch the screen to input the PIN, so in order to automate it, you would have to set up a motor and capacitive stylus to touch the screen.
>>
>>61699621
Wait jailbroken? Get on the same WiFi network as the phone, and SSH to it. Default credentials are root:alpine and mobile:mobile I believe. It should work if OpenSSH is installed and the password hasn't been changed.

I haven't used iOS in years but if you're using a 3rd party lock screen like AndroidLockXT, which replaces the lock screen, you can power on the phone while holding Volume Up and Mobile Substrate will enter safe mode, disabling all tweaks. Since 3rd party lock screen are tweaks, they're disabled as well, and you will be able to get into the phone.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.