[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I'm pretty good with tech. I'll answer your stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: you.webm (726KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you.webm
726KB, 1280x720px
Hi. I'm pretty good with tech. I'll answer your stupid questions for however long it brings me entertainment. Knock yourselves out. If I'm feeling real saucy I might even Google a thing or two for you.
>>
What are the must have specs before you buy a pc?
>>
>>61686895
How do I avoid shit posting?
>>
>>61686895
>Goof with tech

The fuck are offering here, a lot of cunts here are good with techs.
If i needed answers to my questions I would use Google and not ask some retarded on /g/.
>>
what is your opinion on CCTV setups?
>>
>>61686895
Why does my dad beat me?
>>
>>61686933
Intel/nvidia
Corsair rgb peripherals
Sub 150 asus monitor
Fractal design case
>>
>>61686895
I own a large flared Chance. I can get it in without bleeding, but it hurts quite a bit and I have to relax for about 2 minutes after the head is in before it starts to feel good. When it is in, I can't get it past the middle ring, it stops just before the middle ring.
Since the large circumference (8.75 inches) is the problem, and not the circumference of the rest of the shaft, should I get a medium flared Chance (7.25 inch head circumference), or a large unflared Chance (also 7.25 inch head)?
Also, how do I take it in deeper? When I watch homemade videos of people using large or extra large dragon dildos, they can hilt them causing their stomach to bulge. How can I do that myself? When it stops I don't try to take it deeper because I don't want to damage my insides since I don't know how to do it safely, just jamming it in doesn't seem like a good idea.
>>
>>61686940
You quit the internet.
>>
>>61687276
They're cool, just make sure you secure em so they don't end up on one of those CCTV websites.
>>
>>61687332
Because he knows you're too much of a bitch to ever hit him back.
>>
>>61687364
Well, I suppose either will do, what it really boils down to is a question I'd like you to answer: do you enjoy the sensation of the flared tip more than you enjoy a single fully filling rod? Once you answer this question you will have the answer to both.
>>
how do i get bluetooth on my anne pro to work with windows 10 they just dont like eachother
>>
what type of skirt do you like to wear the most?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.