[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is literally no reason to use Linux. Heck, there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

There is literally no reason to use Linux. Heck, there's no reason to use anything other than Mac OS™ and Windows™(10®). Why, the poorfag asks? Allow me to explain-

You use Mac for-
>showing cute videos to your friends
>sniggling up with your gf
>going hiking and casting to reddit
>just being a super relient go-to machine that'll have your back in a pinch

Windows you use for
>playing video games
>making expensive machines
>school computers

Linux, on the other hand, exists only for these principle reasons
>watching adult cartoons
>making elaborate screenshots with a bunch of random numbers with a drawing of a girl
>harm children through the internet

And those don't sound like what makes OUR tech community so great. Take a hint from the winning side and dump on Linux.

Pic related: LOL
>>
>>61683193
I agree. Stay away from Linux, we are full.
>>
All operating systems are garbage. At least Linux is free garbage.
>>
>>61683242
>>61683263
/thread
>>
>>61683263
>free
>consumes every moment of your life making sure it doesn't fall apart

Umm, try again sweetie :^}
>>
>>61683263
with Linux I get a choice of how I want my OS to be shit. Windows and Mac are shit and you can't make them a different kind of shit.
>>
>>61683193
>t. mactoddler
>>
>>61683193
You did this shit yesterday, no bing points for you Rajesh.
>>
>>61683393
It doesn't fall apart.
>>
>>61683393
Use a stable build, brainlet.
>>
>>61683393
>>implying stable builds do not exist
>>
>>61683393
t. someone who unironically fell for the bleeding edge meme
>>
File: owo.png (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
owo.png
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>61683193
>There is literally no reason to use Mac OS. Heck, there's no reason to use anything other than Linux and Windows™(10®). Why, the fag asks? Allow me to explain-
>You use Linux for-
>>showing cute videos to your friends
>>sniggling up with your gf
>>going hiking and casting to reddit
>>just being a super relient go-to machine that'll have your back in a pinch
>Windows you use for
>>playing video games
>>making expensive machines
>>school computers
>Mac, on the other hand, exists only for these principle reasons
>>watching adult cartoons
>>making elaborate screenshots with a bunch of random numbers with a drawing of a girl
>>harm children through the internet
>And those don't sound like what makes OUR tech community so great. Take a hint from the winning side and dump on Mac.
>Pic related: LOL
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.