[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people say apple is shit when it is one of the most valuable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: osx-el-capitan-file-vault-hero.png (289KB, 1560x720px) Image search: [Google]
osx-el-capitan-file-vault-hero.png
289KB, 1560x720px
Why do people say apple is shit when it is one of the most valuable companies in the world?

Just doesn't make any sense to me. If they'd be so bad, then they'd not sell shit, right? Explain yourself (g).
>>
Idiots buy what looks good and fall for brand loyalty
Many businesses base their success on consumer ignorance
>>
File: wat.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>61675124
>>
>>61675168

>MacBook
>Starts with 256 GB of storage

>MacBook Pro
>Starts with 128 GB of storage

>paying more for less
>>
>>61675168
>>
File: JohnOliver.jpg (84KB, 763x652px) Image search: [Google]
JohnOliver.jpg
84KB, 763x652px
>>61675651
>>
Mc'Donalds is one of the most valuable companies in the world and they sell poison disguised as food. Your point?
>>
>>61675719
McDonalds isn't even in the top 60 most valuable companies
>>
>>61675719
When did they do such evil stuff? Nowadays they only sell tasty burger and some plants (salad)
>>
File: 1499464875592.gif (2MB, 540x501px) Image search: [Google]
1499464875592.gif
2MB, 540x501px
>>61675114
Nestle is the biggest food company and the biggest employer in Europe and they sell packed cancer and kill coffee farmers with price hikes
>apple
makes a polished product, easy to understand for the mainstream public, no customization involved, minimal setting and user input, great backup system, security because normies are dumpero, and they are valuable because of the premium price set for this device, as they always did with everything they ever designed
>>
>>61675114
Bad for technology
Herds masses into absolute ignorance
No push for interesting technological development, only for new gimmicks to raise the price some more
One of the major players in consumerist culture
>>
>>61675896
>No push for interesting technological development, only for new gimmicks to raise the price some more
????
They have fuckin blue bubbles you dumb nigger
>>
>>61675114
I'm just going to point this out, if I wanted an actual discussion about information tech, physics, mathematics, or any intellectual discussion without hearing retarded things like "cuck, nigger, newfag, kek, redditard," ect. I'd go to reddit. The community in 4 chan is like that fat kid that thinks his own jokes are funny. But they arent. Thats why you people complain about reddit, because your shit posting would be down voted and no one would read it.

If I wanted to occasionally find a good joke, I'd come to 4chan, but I'd have to sift through a thousand pounds of shit to find something original enough for a laugh. This site was great before 2010. Now its just a cycle of stupidity.

And yes there was shit posting back then, but it was minimal. These days every 3 posts is aids.
>>
>>61676131
lol wrong thread...

but message still implies.
>>
>>61675633
> Implying the MacBook pro isn't designed for use with external ultrafast storage while the MacBook is ultraportable.
> implying the MacBook doesn't use a core m3 but a U or HQ sku Intel core i
> implying
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.