[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 29

4chan gets cucked again!

https://www.recode.net/2017/7/31/16037126/reddit-funding-200-million-valuation-steve-huffman-alexis-ohanian
>>
>>61672560
>reddit
Go back to your echo chamber kiddo >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>61672560
a massive propaganda site that uses its influence to create more racism get more funding out of nowere

WHO WOULD HAVE KNEW!
>>
File: 1501146452480.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1501146452480.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>61672560

They're like twitter. Valued at multi billion but not making any money.

And reddit tracks users link clicks and sell to advertisers. They also have advertising on the website. What more can they do to get more revenue? Nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing.

I give reddit 4 more years of survival
>>
>>61672595
>a massive propaganda site that uses its influence to create more racism get more funding out of nowere
So, literally /pol/?
>>
>>61672689
yeah but with more money
>>
>tfw reddit shilled here and got some of its original users from /g/
Also sage.
>>
Valuation doesn't mean anything until they sell for real, I could value 4chan at 3 gorillion but that doesn't mean anyone is willing to pay that much.
>>
>>61672560
(((huffman)))
>>
>tfw too broken and jaded to use reddit
I can't fucking stand that place. If you don't preface your post with "Oh I totally agree" or "That's an excellent point" and suck everyone's dick nobody gives a shit what you have to say. Not to mention if you're too controversial they literally stop you from posting more than once every hour, so you can't even properly respond to people.
>>
>>61673611
Hello :)
>>
>>61673611
>they literally stop you from posting more than once every hour
can't you just make multiple accounts?
>>
File: le fug.png (3KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
le fug.png
3KB, 211x246px
>>61673611
>you're too controversial they literally stop you from posting more than once every hour,
>>
>SHIIIIEEEET
i just got why frog is reddit
>whebbit
get it?
>>
no one would buy that piece of shit anyways
>>
>>61673643
It's not anonymous so that kinda defeats the point of discussion if you make multiple accounts because it looks like you're doing the equivalent of samefagging. Not to mention you can actually read every one of someone's past posts if they didn't delete them. You carry all the stupid shit you've ever said with you every time you post.
>>61673648
If you go somewhere like /r/politics and post something out of line with their liberal dogma they buttfuck your karma which keeps you from posting frequently. You have to post for a while in a way that guarantees upvotes to get your karma up, which is why it's such a circlejerky positivity feedback loop. It's also why nobody ever wants to post something that might make someone a upset there.
>>
File: takeshiwrech.png (578KB, 1280x1056px) Image search: [Google]
takeshiwrech.png
578KB, 1280x1056px
reddit is a better site

It has a much less clutter, and posts that aren't useful get downvoted and you have to dig for useless posts

Say if you were on a webdev subreddit and asked a question about freelancing, the very top response would be the most useful one, and the bottom one would be a troll or useless filler.

Only virgins that have no life read 4chan posts. If you were to post a question in say /wdg/, you'd get salty shitty replies and would have to filter through the shit just to get to a half-decent answer.

Non-autists have no time to fuck around with some angry virgins and their bi-polar insane posts.

This is why 4chan is useless.
>>
>>61673766
>and posts that aren't useful get downvoted and you have to dig for useless posts
That's not how it works though, the posts that you don't agree with get downvoted so no discussion happens at all. It discourages shitposts but it creates literal echo chambers where once you realize the ideology of the board disagrees with you, you go somewhere else. You can't post on /r/politics if you're not liberal for example.

For some boards it's fine, but any board based on actual discussion it's fucking cancer.
>>
>>61672560
the censorship there is insane
>>
File: 1495509977731.jpg (25KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1495509977731.jpg
25KB, 460x460px
>>61673611
Hello friend,

I don't mean to discredit the opinions of anybody whom may disagree with you but I do understand your points.

Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!
>>
>>61672560
I'd be much much more worried if 4chan raised even as little as 1 million.
>>
>>61672595
> muh racism is bad
wow kid your autism is showing.
>>
So?

Stop and think for a second. Would you want 4chan to suddenly get 200 million in funding by some rando billionaire or investment company? What would that imply for the site? For management behind the scenes?

Pray it never happens to us and we just stay with j-list for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>61673899
[removed]
>>
>>61672670
Reddit is pretty self sufficient but it's true that they basically have no profit.
>>
>>61673918
>>
>>61673766
>Less clutter
Nigga what? 4chan has no usernames, no fucking reading diagonally, no censorship votes, and it's possible to respond to multiple trains of comments in a single post. And has a great mobile interface by default. "Less clutter" my god damn ass
>>
>>61672577
>>61672595
S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y
>>
File: 15541333.jpg (37KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
15541333.jpg
37KB, 800x800px
>>61673899
>muh racism is good
Top quality hypocrisy
>>
>>61672560
Who cares, the less obscure a website is the worse it gets
>>
>>61673766
Clearly you don't remember that sage goes in all fields
>>
>>61672670
Expand the site further and giving it more features. Their team is fucking retarded. They could've literally be tumblr + twitter and they just realized this.
>>
>>61674253
>implying it isn't.
>>
>>61673899
>>>/pol/
>>
>>61673611
I used to use it about ten years ago, it feels like there was a wave of highschoolers and gaymers took over the place around 2010 and then in 2011 a wave of political OPs took over the place and with it came /pol/ they took over the place and now recently there's a wave of "memes" taking over the entire thing where its such a clusterfuck you can't even browse the main page, it looks a lot like digg when it began dying.
>>
>>61674419
It objectively isn't even if you agree with it as a tool.
>>
>>61672560
I'm just going to point this out, if I wanted an actual discussion about information tech, physics, mathematics, or any intellectual discussion without hearing retarded things like "cuck, nigger, newfag, kek, redditard," ect. I'd go to reddit. The community in 4 chan is like that fat kid that thinks his own jokes are funny. But they arent. Thats why you people complain about reddit, because your shit posting would be down voted and no one would read it.

If I wanted to occasionally find a good joke, I'd come to 4chan, but I'd have to sift through a thousand pounds of shit to find something original enough for a laugh. This site was great before 2010. Now its just a cycle of stupidity.

And yes there was shit posting back then, but it was minimal. These days every 3 posts is aids.
>>
>>61672560
>Normie data sold to who knows for mere shekels
Gj dipshits
>>
File: 1499221630226.jpg (30KB, 410x416px) Image search: [Google]
1499221630226.jpg
30KB, 410x416px
>>61673918
this so fucking much. gookmoot is already selling our data, having another owner doing shady shit will be too much.
>>
>>61676158
Great point, and I agree with most of what you said, but I personally prefer something different. Basically, my thoughts are more along these lines:

GET

THE

FUCK

OUT
>>
>>61673918
4chan already has millions of users per week.
It's about as normalfaggy as it can possibly get without becoming redundant due to reddit.
So yeah, I'd like to see someone invest that much into this shithole and finally kill it.
>>
>>61676158
This desu

4chan is fun, but not made for serious discussions
>>
>>61672560
hope the guy on the right is natsoc
>>
>>61672689
/pol/ is reddit
>>
>>61676158
A general rule of browsing Reddit is that the more number of subscribers in a subreddit, the shittier it is. Any subreddit that has more than 100,000 subscribers is pretty much a red flag unless the subreddit is reasonably moderated.

inb4 t.redditor
>>
not as cancer as jailbreak, atleast.
>>
>>61673611
So you're addicted to contrarianism?
>>
>>61672560
Fuck off dumbass. Their layout still hurts my eyes and I have been unable to figure it out despite programming and majoring in CS for 3 years. Stay over there faggot
>>
>>61677391
>too brainlet to understand reddit
>calls others a dumbass
>>
File: 1447690441962.jpg (75KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1447690441962.jpg
75KB, 720x576px
>>61672560
My reddit experience:
>somebody links halfway interesting article
>go to comments
>nothing but shitty puns/obvious jokes upvoted to moon
>~60-70% of comments are deleted
>close browser
>never again
>repeat every 6 months
>>
Reminder that the founder of Reddit was killed by the CIA for not giving them access.
>>
>>61677512
I thought he leaked the DNC's emails.
>>
>>61677551
Nah it was cause reddito stole all those journals and articles from JSTOR
>>
>>61676158
Dude, I'm here since mid 2006 and this always has been the same. Stop trying to "bait" to get a (you)
>I'm just going to point this out, if I wanted an actual discussion about information tech, physics, mathematics, or any intellectual discussion, I'd go to reddit.
Fuck you, I hate you so much. Pretending you are above the usual 4chimpz user makes me mad.
>>
>>61677498
Sounds terrible.
Here's my reddit experience:
>>
File: traffic.png (75KB, 1229x417px) Image search: [Google]
traffic.png
75KB, 1229x417px
>>61677152
This is true.
>>
>>61672560
>Redesign
D I G G
I
G
G
>>
>>61673918
>j-list
Didn't they leave?
>>
>>61676158
Wow we got social media culture expert here.
>>
>>61677218
A general rule of browsing reddit is that even in a smaller subreddit you still aren't allowed to disagree with the majority if you want to be heard at all.

Imagine what mechanical keyboard threads would be like if you weren't allowed to tell people that their hideous artisan keycaps made them faggots and their keyboards look like shit. Imagine if you had to give them compliments instead. What if, instead of going to a thread about the Go programming language and legitimately complaining, you had to go to a Go-related subreddit and act like you enjoy the language in order to get help? What if you weren't even allowed to discuss alternatives because they were off-topic?

TL;DR the tyranny of the majority ruins any chance of honest discussion, no matter the size of the community.
>>
>>61673611
>Not to mention if you're too controversial they literally stop you from posting

The reason they're even valued anything is because they purged any controversial content from the site to appease advertisers. Reddit used to be more liberal in what content you were allowed to post but they were unprofitable and got bounced around a few different places until they finally cleaned house. So like you said, its become an echo chamber where only a specific set of opinions are allowed otherwise you get banned or you can have your subreddit taken away from you by admins and handed over to someone else.

They also really gave advertisers more access and user data and bullshit to play with, because traditionally reddit was against ads, and had only a tiny little square banner where the subreddit info used to be for adspace. That was obviously unprofitable so they did all sorts of sneaky shit like increasing the banner size, allowing advertisers to make their own subreddits and pin them at the top, now they dud some company profile shit. And of course, they don't give a shit about corporate shills coming in to advertise their products.

reddit used to have a decent programming community years ago but that slowly got fucked out of existence by the administrators in order to appease a greater audience and advertisers to become profitable
>>
Maybe you should stop posting garbage if you don't want it to be down voted. Nobody wants to read your unfunny, unoriginal comments that add nothing to the discussion anyways, so it should just be discarded.
>>
File: 1500664650687.png (134KB, 427x254px) Image search: [Google]
1500664650687.png
134KB, 427x254px
>>61677682
>Imagine what mechanical keyboard threads would be like if you weren't allowed to tell people that their hideous artisan keycaps made them faggots and their keyboards look like shit.
It's a place where you're forced to be civil and not an ass.

>Imagine if you had to give them compliments instead.
But you don't. It's calling ignoring them.

>What if, instead of going to a thread about the Go programming language and legitimately complaining, you had to go to a Go-related subreddit and act like you enjoy the language in order to get help? What

If you were looking for help you would go to a thread for help. If you were looking to criticize Go you would go to a thread for that. The two don't mix.
>>
>>61672560
You're getting it wrong, again.
>>
>>61672560
>be me
>go to reddit
>go to some default sub
>top comment is something either somewhat insightful or a personal story
>everyone else that replies to him makes a shitty pun to ride the karma train
>"ebin :DDDD xD Le edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger *tips fedora*"
>youll get downvoted to oblivion with the disagree button
>liberal politics is brought into every other default sub non-politics related

I only go to leddit for specialized subs, ive gotten free stuff and good finds from reddit (links, 3 giveaways) heh reddit even gave me 4 years of reddit gold for free by downloading their iOS app. plus i had one year of it for control-f'ing a song edit for a post in /r/polandball.

default subs are the most cancerous shit ive seen. top post a few months ago was a fucking /wifesharing post.

on reddit its retards trying to be smart, and on 4chan everyone is or is acting like they are dumb (a la a level playing field)

fuck that site

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger! Include me in the /r/4chan screencap!
>>
>>61677708
DAE remember when reddit was 99% r/atheism and r/f7u12?

Oh wait, reddit was always shit. It just used to be edgy teenager shit, and now it's nonstop leftwing politics with a big containment zone for t_d.
>>
>>61677754
Everyone talks about these horrible comment chains but never links to one. I agree with you in that the default subs are trash; but do you judge 4chan based entirely on /b/? To do so is very silly.
>>
>>61677735
Did you ever stop to think that *discussion* shouldn't be limited to "either paying compliments or ignoring things"?

Apparently, not, I guess. Fuck off to reddit, retard.
>>
>>61677754
>reddit gold

always found it hilarious that they intentionally cuckold users into a shitty website experience so they need to give them money for access to what essentially amounts to regular UI features.
>>
>>61677778
Do you ever think that trolling is pointless?

>"You are a faggot newfag keyfag fag fag who uses newfag faggot keys, faggot!"
>>
>>61677776
ill link you one if you want.here: https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/6qwdgo/google_searches_for_how_to_commit_suicide/dl0nhuw/

also thats why i come to /g/. has better shitposts and all too.
>>
>>61672560
I'm not quite sure how to say this...

Oh-Han-E-Un? Oh-Han-E-An? Oh-Han-Yun? Oh-Han-Yan?
>>
>>61677787
lol get this

>need gold to block ads and tracking
>need gold for a system wide dark theme without shitty reddit chrome extension (i dont use chrome anyway)
>>
>>61677806
Leave, please. Don't come back to this website.
>>
File: cancer.png (16KB, 715x330px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
16KB, 715x330px
>>61677826
me again, for those who dont wanna visit
>>
File: 1447972859523.png (114KB, 347x344px) Image search: [Google]
1447972859523.png
114KB, 347x344px
Why don't Reddit users care that they're literal cucks? Why don't they value what it means to be a man in all sense of the word? In "The Sun Also Rises", a 100 years prior to now, Hemingway has a character described as a steer yo his face, to devastating results to the character's sense of self worth as a man. Why, in today's age, do people laugh off being called a steer, a cuckold, a cuck, etc, and claim the insult childish and nonsensical?
>>
>>61677870
He's right though, trolling is pointless past 15 year olds venting angst and you don't have an argument in response.
>>
>>61677870
Top tier argument. At least try to have a debate. I don't use reddit. But it's not fair to shit on reddit when 4chan has its own plethora of issues.
>>
>>61677891
>it's not fair
No, it is, retard.
>>
>>61677854
>need gold to see all your subreddits in a drop-down list
>>
>>61677880
because they were raised that way. funny thing is when i was raised in kindergarten every boy wanted to be the fastest runner in PE to get girls. it probably isnt the same anymore
>>
>>61677622
Back to /qa/ butthurt teen
>>
>>61677919
You go. I've been here longer than you have.
>>
File: 1477968496107.png (42KB, 992x414px) Image search: [Google]
1477968496107.png
42KB, 992x414px
reminder of how Reddit "works."
>>
>>61672689
/pol/ is basically reddit now anyways
>>
File: reddit-censored-640x480.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
reddit-censored-640x480.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>61677682
this is to true. i remember before skylake-x launch i was telling people it was going to be lackluster, overheat, and poor overclockers. that and we already knew the level of performance since it was based on skylake. i was called an idiot who didn't know what i was talking about. got down voted into oblivion.

and now look, i was right. but did any of them eat crow? of course not.

same thing with ryzen. i made a valid argument with ryzen on auto voltage with xfr. how certain software abuses how ryzen boosts with xfr, causing a high average voltage. i'm talking about 1.45-1.5v's average for an hour straight just browsing the web with a few tabs. caused by putting small loads on the processor, then immediately taking them away, and then putting them right back. since ryzen only boosts with small loads, it keeps the processor switching back and forth between 3.6ghz to 4.1ghz every few seconds. causing voltage spikes going from 1.1vs to 1.45-1.5v's every few seconds. i was called an idiot keyboard warrior with hwmonitor. i was finally vindicated when i had messaged amd-robert who actually told me what I observed is normal and shouldn't cause any long term effects but is something they will look into as he could see maybe some issue happening if all the user does is sit there doing these small loads for hours and hours on end.

reddit HATES the opposite opinion with their downvoting system its abused to HIDE opinion they don't like. and people wonder why there is a war on speech. >>61677735 comment about:
>it promotes being civil!
its total horseshit. you can be civil and polite all you want, but will be down voted into oblivion because you had an opinion the hive mind didn't agree with. could be as simple as saying "yeah, no, i don't agree. i don't like eggs. they smell." the system is abused horrendously.
>>
>>61677938
The joke's on you, I always write my posts in a way that will result in the most (you)s possible.
>>
File: 1393808756165.jpg (229KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1393808756165.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
>this whole thread
>>
>>61677938
>>61677945

Downvoted you hurt my feefees

>insert lame ass pun and/or overused song reference

GIB GOLD
>>
>>61676158
Its been the same shit for the past 12 years. 4chan has always been a place for lulz and shit.
There are serious discussions going on, they are just disguised as shitposts.
>>
>>61677998
>disguised as shitposts
my nigga
>>
File: 14586755672331.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
14586755672331.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>61672560
>>61673766
>>61676158
>>61677735

>>
>>61678114
This is the level of debate that is pretty much expected. When you have no quality of life, and have nothing reasonable to say, just shit post and spread your HIV.
>>
File: goodbye-4chan.jpg (61KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye-4chan.jpg
61KB, 680x400px
>>61673918
>J-list
anon, I...
>>61677651
Twice.
>>
File: 1407156631953.png (727KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1407156631953.png
727KB, 800x800px
>>61678168
>>
>>61677937
You're just showing how technologically inept you are by posting arbitrary traffic estimates by some shitty 3rd party service that relies on even shittier data collected by browser extensions installed on Poo In Loo PCs ... tell your shilling supervisor to provide you with better graphs
>>
I don't follow OP's argument. So reddit is good because it raises money?

Also it seems to imply that 4chan is cancer. This part we all know already, we're just more upfront about it.

4/10 made me reply
>>
>>61677806
First off, criticism is not "trolling", it's simply stating that you don't like something. On 4chan, you're allowed to say that you stand either with or against the popular opinion about the topic at hand. On reddit, your only choices are to either stand with what's popular or remain silent.

On reddit, it's totally OK and implicitly encouraged to make vacuous posts in agreement with the popular opinion. Are such posts "trolling"?

If they aren't, then why are vacuous complaints about popular things "trolling"?

The answer: neither are trolling. If you think one is okay but the other is not, then you are part of the problem.

Secondly, as >>61677735 says, you can ignore stuff you don't like. On 4chan, you can simply learn to ignore the shitposting; it has practically no impact on usability once you get used to it. However, you are the one choosing what to respond to and what to ignore. On reddit, the decision of what you "ignore" is made for you, and it isn't based on quality of argument or good discussion.
>>
>>61672560
Daily reminder that Reddit is owned by Conde Nast and imposes censorship and data collection on it's users. The upvote system itself is designed to silence opinions of people you disagree with, which is why Reddit is so full of homosexual leftist faggots.
>>
>>61673922
what did he say? some have a mirror somewhere?
>>
>>61677426
I don't want to understand it. I look at that white layout and get a headache
>>
>>61675809
Are we talking about Reddit or 4Chan here?
>>
>>61677938
This is what I do. I refrain from calling Obama a stupid nigger, because then people wouldn't read my message.
>>
File: 1495815102641.png (174KB, 674x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1495815102641.png
174KB, 674x1016px
>>61677708
>reddit used to have a decent programming community years ago but that slowly got fucked out of existence by the administrators in order to appease a greater audience and advertisers to become profitable

Why would they need to fuck their programming userbase to become profitable?
>>
>>61673766
Then why are you here? If you're so superior, then why do you even shitpost here? I'd also point out your leddit spacing, but you outed yourself so there's no reason to.
>>
File: strawman.jpg (116KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
strawman.jpg
116KB, 800x600px
>>61678600
>Reddit is so full of homosexual leftist faggots
This misconception is actually quite dangerous, and I believe part of the reason why /pol/ got ruined. The problem with reddit (and 8gag as well) is that it's insular in its cancerous normalfag ideologies. They either go on a board with only a certain type of left-wing thought or a board with only a certain type of right-wing thought, and due to being uneducated brainlets they believe that anyone who disagrees with them belongs to the exact opposite side. It's like >>61677938 says, the insane standard of moderation per board creates breeding grounds for closedmindedness and, consequently, impotent radicalism.
>>
>>61678964
reddit.

I used 4chan for a while but the pedos and gore on /b/ kinda scared me away from getting to know the site. and now im here forever, ill never forget the lulz had with the palin email thread though.
>>
>>61677735
>le oh so progressive children's cartoon
>MUH CIVILITY
>MUH THREAD TOPIC IS KING
>>>/reddit/
And never come back.
>>
>>61676158
This is the biggest shitpost in this entire thread you hypocritical fuck.
Fuck off back to your hugbox if you like it so much.
>>
File: 1463839496622.jpg (65KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463839496622.jpg
65KB, 480x640px
>>61672560
you have to go back
>>
>>61679147
calm down anon, i have to assume he was just shitposting. because that post just goes off the fucking rails and got a lot of (yous). maybe he is a master baiter, maybe he hit a chord.
>>
>>61677938
If this place had less rules it'd be true cultural ancap utopia
>>
Wow, making vast amounts of money for shareholders by selling user data/advertising. So jealous.
>>
>>61679111
Whereas 4chan only has right-wing boards that are rabid white nationalists/other idpol obsessed faggots. Actually, the entire website is like that now. Thanks, GG.
>>
>>61677938
While that picture is correct. It ignores the problem 4chan has with /pol/ or for that matter /biz/. It is a total hive mentality and unless you adapt, you end up banned because of reasons.
>>
File: karlture.jpg (576KB, 1992x2048px) Image search: [Google]
karlture.jpg
576KB, 1992x2048px
>>61677938
>8ch
>"cultural communism"
>we are so much more open minded than them; you fucking libtard leftist, why don't you suck trump's dick like everyone else?
haha nice
>>
>>61679485
>you end up banned because of reasons.
No you don't, you stupid dumb sjw libtard shit.
>>
>>61672560
>redesigning its website
Long overdue, that UI is worse than 4chan without AppchanX. I still won't go there but at least if a search takes me there I won't have to suffer as much.
>>
>>61672560
>direct linking
fuck off
>>
>>61677891
That's because people from reddit came here and ruined the sites quality.
>>
>>61679514
>>61677938
>>"cultural communism"
I don’t agree with “cultural communism” being an apt analogy for the way Reddit operates. Is “cultural communism” where everyone gets an equal amount of freedom and all cultural benefits are shared among the populace? I don't think that's what he meant. A system where the survival of a post is dependent upon how many people support it sounds more like capitalism to me. Good posts get pushed up the ladder, shit posts stay at the bottom. "gold" would be profits in this analogy, I suppose. There's also a governing agency that can remove individuals who cause disruption to the system. That being said, I have no idea what the hell this place would be considered. Are we cultural communists?
>>
>>61672670
the magic of the dotcom bubble

many of the current "big" sites will decline from here out as they put more and more government/corporate interests in front of users

i seriously dont know why anyone still uses facebook since they openly sell user data to local authorities.
>>
>>61679870
>where everyone gets an equal amount of freedom
that's not what communism is all about. you obv don't understand marxism.
>>
>>61679899
Why make the distiction between "cultural communism" and standard communism if they are the same? I assume there are some changes. I have no idea what he meant though.
>>
>>61679485
the worst thing that happens with dissenting opinions on 4chan is someone calling you a faggot and posting gore/smug anime image macros while saging your thread, nobody can hide what anyone else says. Mods will b& you if you go off-topic sometimes, but generally not for on-topic shit unless you're going full /pol/ in /tv/ or /co/ or something.
>>
>>61672560
Meanwhile:

>4chan still worthless because nobody here click on ads.
>>
>>61680117
If anything, saying controversial stuff on 4chan earns you more (You)'s
>>
>>61680049
watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz8pzG02oxU
>>
>>61677754
>. top post a few months ago was a fucking /wifesharing post.
Can you provide link?
>>
>>61680136
you are assuming reddit is profitable. it's not.

the "gold" that they scam to the dumbfucks is a patch for them to break even. if i were a reddit gold user knowing they are taking money (and 200 million no less) i would tell them to fuck off
>>
>>61672560
Why did Nightcrawler leave the x-men and start writing internet articles for recode?
>>
>>61672670
with enough traffic do you really need anything else other than analytics and advertising revenue? Seems like a pretty valid business model to me

Either way this can only be good for 4chan (not from a business perspective), the less people here the better
>>
>>61677622
The rest must be smartphone posters.
>>
>>61680188
I skipped halfway through and he was bible bumping about how homosexuals are ruining America. Then I check the comments and it's full of conspiracy theorists unironically saying "sheeple" and talking about how the Jews are controlling everything.
I seriously doubt anyone in that video or involved in the making of it has anything insightful to say.
>>
>>61680117
>>61679563

maybe i said something that triggered a mod on /pol/ idk but i got a b for a couple days.
>>
>>61680454
>conspiracy theorists
Regressive leftists and SJWs try to discredit the concept as a "conspiracy theory", but this doesn't make sense because :

1) It's not a conspiracy. Nobody came together and said "let's turn the West into a communist system". The whole point is that modern-day Cultural Marxists are pushing a Marxist ideology *without knowing it*.

2) It's not a theory. The parallel with Marxism is pretty easy to see and the people who came up with it were Marxists.

Fighting Cultural Marxism should unify everyone, from true liberals to conservatives to the alt-right and the far right. Basically everyone on the right of Stalin.
>>
>>61680539
If you had put any effort into your post/thread at all you wouldn't have been banned. I post retarded bait on /pol/ almost every day and I've never been banned
>>
Man I sure love talking about politics on /g/! It's almost like this was a board designed for technology discussion.

Reddit more productive for a conservation nowadays. GamerGate and Trump fucking ruined this site and you can't even have a proper fucking thread anymore. Everything is generals and /pol/ shitposting.
>>
>>61680871
Considering your post is an absolute shitpost, and you're only complaining, I think there may be a better website for you.

>more productive for a conservation
Assuming you meant "conversation", you're completely wrong. But I doubt you're capable of conversation online anyway, considering you implied this thread is about politics, which means you haven't even bothered reading it before posting (and before you refer to those "cultural marxist" /pol/tards: they barely have any posts and are latecomers to the thread).
>>
>>61679480

4chan has no right-wing boards. Leftists are more than welcome to post in /pol/, and they can neither have thier posts pushed down a reply chain so as to be not seen, nor will they have their posts removed by a moderator simply because they disagree.
>>
Why OP thinks that link is relevant?
>>
>>61677776
T. Redditard
>>
>>61680958
>hhaha if you ignore the /pol/ talk then there's no /pol/ talk xdxdxdxd
>Hahaha u made a typo hahahaha imma correct uuuuu ooooo upboat meeeeee

Great fucking post, Cletus. Sounds like you too need to fuck off back to /r/The_Donald
>>
Reddit has almost everything that standard /g/entoomen needs.

>Open source
>No botnet captcha\data mining
>Everyone can make his own subreddit if dislike existing ones
>Great API
>Good communication between community and developers (although it doesn't matter because both are retarded)
>Good info about running costs, budget etc. instead of hiroshima jew and his GIVE ME MORE MANI GOYUM!
>No tripfags.

The only reason why I favor 4chan over reddit is anonymous community and nostalgia factor.

I hope that in the future someone will melt the best of these two in the one site to make us whole.
>>
>>61681374

>No tripfags
Everyone there has a name that others can't use. They might not have tripcodes generated through brute forcing, but they have an equivalent in the form of accounts.

Anyways, the site that has the "best of these two" is 8ch, and it's more or less dead now.
>>
>>61681438
I think he means that nobody can be different for the rest, or at least plebbit doesn't have people who just think they suprior based on a name, since every one has one.

IMO.
>>
>>61681161
Thanks for proving my point, retard.

>3 /pol/ shitposts make an entire thread "political"

fuck off back to /r/overwatch or wherever the children go these days
>>
File: 1500645407719.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1500645407719.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>61681374
>No botnet captcha\data mining
>>
why does this thread have so many analysis takes on reddit

lmao wtf
>>
>>61676158
Reddit users are so retarded that when that Imgur Malware Shit happened, a flood of redditors flooded onto /g/ asking for help.

Go look into the archive to confirm.
>>
>>61680839
This is a blatant shitpost.
Read the sticky, rules, and lurk before posting.
>>
>>61681753
Redditors are retards. This is why you never should watch main page or more populated subreddits.

>>61681480
Yup, this is what I meant.

I was thinking about a site where you can make your own group\subreddit, with a much better interface than 8ch, you have to register your account (so you can save interesting posts, watch groups/subreddits while crossdevicing, it is also a bit easier to moderate that way) but namefaging\tripfaging\nicknames and upvoting would be group\subreddit setting.
>>
>>61677959
And I'll argue with you, so I can get some more (you)s
>>
>>61681753
Can I get a link?
>>
It's certainly hillarious how buttblasted nu-4chan gets about reddit.
>>
File: croppedImage.png (115KB, 795x1039px) Image search: [Google]
croppedImage.png
115KB, 795x1039px
>>61677945
Sounds like me. I have an Xbox One that I do like and I enjoy using Gold but I didn't buy into the bullshit that is called the XBOX ONE X. I've pointed out how non DX12 games will bottleneck and that most games will use checkerboarding because the piece of shit console is just a PS4 pro. I get called an idiot or an armchair developer. Pic related
>>
>>61681374
>The only reason why I favor 4chan over reddit is anonymous community and nostalgia factor.
Do you really think that 4chan is anonymous? You can't be this fucking retarded.
Fuck off and with your shitty arguments. Reddit is shitty clusterfuck that makes no god damn sense while being as big of a botnet as facebook.
>>
When will launch a movie about reddit?
The tittle could be "We steal memes XD".
>>
>>61684169
And that's worse than being called a sonygger?
>>
>>61684338
I don't think you grasp memes.
>>
>>61672577
not to defend leddit but...........
>4chan is not an echo chamber
>>
>>61684399
Well the /g/ isn't. We have space to macfags, winfags, linuxfags, bsdfags.
>>
>>61673892
Beep boop I'm a bot that runs rampant across multiple reddits that does tasks normal people should be able to do themselves.
Here's a link to your image: https://i.4cdn.org/g/1501585507536.jpg
>>
>>61684526
No robots are allow in 4chan. Get >>>/out/. Beep Boop Beep.
>>
Beep boop I'm a bot that summarizes posts. Here's a summary of >>61684526:

>Beep boop I'm a bot that runs rampant across multiple reddits that does tasks normal people should be able to do themselves.

>Here's a link to your image: https://i.4cdn.org/g/1501585507536.jpg

Problem with this bot? Please send a PM to /u/anon or the moderators of /g/. Thanks!
>>
>>61684683
>/g/
>dislikes bots to automate shit
>>
>>61677945
I like Reddit for the curation of content in some subreddits but you couldn't be more right about going against the hivemind

>some chick gives her sob story about how an intruder came in her home and tied her and her roomate up, raped them, and then stole both their cars
>I dare ask how one man stole two cars
>never get an answer from OP, get downvoted to shit, and accused of being a rapist myself

Literally all I said was "How did one man steal two cars?" and based off the reaction you'd think I called her a lying whore who deserved it. All I asked was something that any cop would have asked in the investigation but if you dare question a victim's story then you may as well be literally Hitler.
>>
>>61672560
>give IP address to DNC
>get tons of donations
Hmmm...
>>
>>61685146
>on at a time
why are you reasoning on leddit
>>
>>61672560
Reddit will soon be the webm Paradise

4cuck left in the dust, not even VP9 here
>>
>>61685236
I blame hiro for that.
>>
>>61673611
Oh I totally agree

It's also like twitch with their fucking insane SJW word filters, no "autism" or "tits" allowed and of course no negativity around mods
>>
>>61680694
probably because retarded bait is par for /pol/'s course. It's actual discussion that gets you banned.
>>
>>61672560
Fuck you anon this site is not for money is about the message.
>>
File: 1498209826715.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498209826715.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>61672560
>Relying on business venture funding to survive
>More successful than 4chan

Reddit userbase is declining much like Twitter and Facebook. They may have millions of dollars but they are no Google or YouTube 4chan where they have loyalty of the userbase and the brand. 4chan may never make a lot of money but it makes enough to survive from ad revenue and from the pass system itself.

Like >>61672670 is saying they have at best 3 to 4 years. Maybe even less.
>>
>>61673611
Yeah I noticed the decline as well. I use to browse there only because they had people who knew what they were talking about. Now it's just general shitposting, saying the same things over and over again. Even the front page is filled with political garbage and constant polarization.

>>61673766
>Better site

If you're a SJW faggot sure. Some of us are here moved on when it became a echo chamber of propoganda and information was watered down.

>The top would be the most useful one

I always see more echo chamber comments and ones that agree with each other than not. If anything 4chan is better because it does not care about fueling narcissism and creating echo Chambers and silencing opinions through up vote and down vote and brigading other places.
>>
>>61672560
Guy on the right is a cannibal
>>
>>61673918
Agreed anytime this happens it always turns into a political agenda or to push some advertising schilling.
>>
>>61676158
>4chan is unoriginal.

Reddit is like a Jew nigger that steals everything and acts like they made memes when they suck and are completely Normie Jones style things only casuals laugh at. It will always be better than the boring Reddit site.
>>
>>61685286
>He doesn't hang with the rich successful streamers who say "fuck obama 14/88" and are still there
>>
>>61677735
>Has Stephen Universe which is Jew SJW propoganda by a group of people.
>Forced to be civil

Lol are you sure your not a Hillary voter who tried to tell the Bernie voters "get in line it's her turn" because this is reduction from freedom of speech. Even I have witnessed comments that disagree with civility and proof that are down voted and have become a "you must agree otherwise you are horrible".
>>
>>61677945
Completely agree. I remember when it came to Trump and how I knew people argued legitimately how there is no real evidence of his connection with Russia to overthrow the election, comments were down voted completely and even Fat People Hate was deleted cause "mah feels think of the fat people!" They just alienate (pun intended) the original ideas and look what has happened, no real deep conversations no new things to discuss. Just Donald Trump left wing stuff and "lel look at my Normie memes!!".
>>
File: u wot m8.png (32KB, 1268x422px) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.png
32KB, 1268x422px
>>61681438
>8ch, and it's more or less dead now.
u wot
>>
>>61673766
The older I get, the more this makes sense.

After awhile you just get tired of the same 'ur retarded' posts and other meme/racist bait.

I imagine most people here aren't teenagers anymore.
>>
>>61686442
Can I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>61686337
> 4chan where they have loyalty of the userbase
HAHAHA
Anons aren't loyal to 4chan. They probably hate it more than those who visit Reddit, but they keep posting here because no other site will tolerate their bullshit and autism.

>4chan may never make a lot of money but it makes enough to survive from ad revenue and from the pass system itself.
lol what, 4chan is suffering big time, resulting in japanese moot using shady tactics to survive. How many people do who post do you actually see with that green clover? like 0.1%
>>
File: cannibal.jpg (234KB, 1285x746px) Image search: [Google]
cannibal.jpg
234KB, 1285x746px
>>61686831
>>
>>61686841
Not much but it's better than Reddit.
>>
Why does this thread have 187 replies? (now 188)
>>
>>61686847
DELET THIS
>>
>>61672560
4chan is a botnet
>>
>>61672577
Oh wow sick burn bro hahaha Reddit btfo
>>
File: 1496386417803.png (444KB, 844x437px) Image search: [Google]
1496386417803.png
444KB, 844x437px
>>61672560
reddit has not made a single dollar in almost 2 decades of operation
4chan is a profitable company
>>
>>61686847
Jesus fuck.
>>
>>61677735
holy shit, end your life reddit user
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.