[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Deathadder chroma died and everybody was telling me to buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

My Deathadder chroma died and everybody was telling me to buy an Elite. However i kept reading and many people on the internet recommended to buy Zowie or Pic Related.

I kinda get interested on Logitech and wanted to ask, if there's any difference between the G Pro and G403?

Or you guys recommend me to get an Elite? Or Zowie?
>>
My 1 dollar genius mouse will outlive them all
>>
>>61654993
this
>>61654970
>razer
just buy a cheap logitech wireless for $10
>>
>>61654970
You just posted the best mice ever made. Just pick any of those 2 and you are great.
>>
>>61654970
Just the other day, I went to Fry's and noticed they had a zowie demo set up. It had all their models for you to try out. I'm sure the build quality is better than a Chroma (what isn't, though) but there was one thing that instantly broke the deal for me: the texture. As shittily built as the deathadder series are, that texture can't be beat. The zowies, on the other hand, felt like any cheap old plastic $5 mouse. It was disgusting. Even if you take into account that it's a demo mouse that a bunch of people have probably touched, that's just worse because it means that after you've used it for a few weeks, it'll feel just as fucking nasty.

So if you wear gloves or something when you use the computer, get a zowie. Otherwise, just get another Deathadder.
>>
>>61655058
>razer
no thanks
>>
>>61655129
Name a better textured mouse
>>
g102/203 no need to overpay for g pro.
>>
>>61654970
Buy the Elite, I bought a Chroma new while my old Deathadder was being RMA'd. They sent me a new Elite as a replacement.

I like the Elite better than the chroma.
>>
>>61655188
G900
>>
>>61655212
This
>>
g403/703 are great
I use a 403 wired and a 900 and I love both (but for some reason prefer the 900, probably because the scroll wheel is super nice)
>>
the 403 is higher than the pro, it also has slightly bigger sidebuttons. But besides that they are basicly the same so pick whatever suits your hand. Or do what I did, order both and send back the one you like least. I ended up with the 403.
>>
I bought both the G403 and the G Pro when they launched. I sent the G403 back because I didn't like its bulky shape and have been using the Pro ever since. It's pretty close to being a perfect claw/fingertip mouse with a great sensor.
>>
>>61655058
I have to agree. The texture on my zowie ec 1 evo broke down quite fast. You could literally scratch the surface with your fingernail. The hard plastic surface of the logitech g pro for example is way better.
>>
>>61654970
g pro is a small mouse, but I love it

nice and comfy
>>
>>61654970
>Fingertip grip or small hands
go for the GPro
>Palm/Claw grip or bigger hands
go for the G403
>>
>>61654970
Best mouse I've used in the last 20 years is the Logitech G Pro ($70). If you want a cheaper version of this same mouse, get the G203 ($40). It's going to lack the PMW3366 sensor but unless you know what to look for in a sensor, you won't probably notice a difference at all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.