[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was browsing craigslist and i saw this offer. should i take it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: why.png (710KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
710KB, 2560x1440px
long story short this guy wants to drink someones piss and trade it for a pc. is it a good deal?
>>
>>61653857
sounds like you are going to get cursed.
>>
>>61653857
I don't know -- is the risk of meeting another /g/er and your actual piss worth $300?
>>
>>61653874
possibly. is the i7 980 good enough to have a stranger drink my piss for
>>
>>61653857
Technically it's an amazing deal, I mean, no the computer isn't amazing but it'll do if you replace the gpu. Also you would be getting it pretty much free.

The pee thing is concerning though..
>>
>>61653893
i'd drive there at like 7 in the morning and piss in a bottle and trade it for that.
>>
>>61653857
>X58
hell yeah OP, I've got that same board, runs hexacore Xeons like a dream.

sup LGA1366bros
>>
>>61654015
goddamnit i want to trade some piss for it but i am afraid of it. i dont need a hexacore xeon either. it has an i7 980 which is 6 core anyway
>>
>>61653893
i have a couple gtx 1060 3gb from eth mining
>>
>>61654030
Just meet in a parking lot during the daytime in case it's a serial killer.
>>
>>61653857
I am a lawyer and can confirm that holding the man at gunpoint to make sure the transaction is as requested is perfectly legal.
>>
>>61653857
op here. decided im not taking a chance
for any anons in the nyc area here is the link.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/sys/d/asus-pxd-x-lga-core-gb-ddr-gb/6241584889.html

if anyone decides to do it pls document
>>
What if he takes your urine he does two things:

1.) he makes a voodoo doll of you and coats it in your urine that you handed over to target you as the voodoo victim and throughout the course of your life he periodically inflicts pain upon you.

2.) He uses the cells in your urine to make an exact clone of you that he abuses regularly. He may even send you pictures of an eerie sight of what looks like YOU being covered in cuts and bruises.

So I ultimately ask, is it worth it for that PC?
>>
>>61654186
he says he wants to drink(but not smell) it
>>
>>61654199
he better drink it while I'm watching then, just to be sure he isn't trying anything funny with it!
>>
>>61654219
eww thats gross
>>
>>61654280
You can't be too careful when you're handing over a part of yourself to somebody. They can perform all sorts of science and witchcraft on you using your genetic material.
>>
>>61654327
I dont think thaats how it works
>>
he's probably a serial killer and going to pour the bottle over some poor blond victim

kinda hard to explain to the feds that I actually gave a bottle of my piss to a stranger for a pc
>>
>>61654971
Maybe inform the feds in advance what kind of transaction is about to happen so they cannot prosecute you.

I almost pissed on a guy in a german techno club once. He tried to slowly creep his hand into my stream but I yelled nein and he backed off. He was later confirmed to be a piss guy and not shaft fondler. Just to share some piss shenanigans.
>>
>>61655241
What the actual fuck
>>
>>61655241
this is a blue board mister
>>
>>61653857
Yes
>>
Just have a random bum pee in a bottle for 10 bucks
>>
>>61653857
I'd do it op, don't be a faggot pussy.

Use some common sense, meet somewhere with lots of people.
>>
>>61655328
but i dont want to be raped
>>
>>61655314
this is the best answer. You'd still win $290
>>
>>61655461
but still rape?
>>
>>61655497
is your virginity really worth $290?
>>
>>61655708
>virginity
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>61653857
Does anybody have the link to those gay clubs that remove the plumbing from the bathrooms so they could sit in it?
>>
>>61655740
top banter mate
>>
He's probably going to use it for a drug test desu
>>
>>61655346
Your a little bitch so ur gonna get raped
>>
>>61655997
Is that the one where the guy made secret room and removed the plumbing behind the urinal in some bar and made a seat thing so that he could lie down and have his face on the inside of the the bottom of the urinal? I remember that he ran out after an employee found out, but did anyone ever catch him later?
>>
>>61656178
No. It's when the management must have been part of the plan because there was an entire backroom set up so someone could lay just behind and underneath the toilet
>>
>>61653857
You have to care with people that expose their fetish like that, they are probably schizopaths rdy to kill you after they got humiliated.
Other thing is if you marry a woman and then after 10 years you discover that she likes to eat animals while they still alive and moving, at that point you fucked up and its to late to escape.
>>
>>61656222
A-are you okay Anon?
>>
>>61656215
It was a maintenance room that no one ever visited unless plumbing had to be done.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/vdybgj/deep-inside-the-chain-pub-piss-dungeon
>>
>>61653857
link?
>>
>>61655288
>>61655310
The piss dude seemed like an ok guy. Looked normal and quit when said no. He just backed up onto a window sill in the toilet and avoided my eyes when I washed hands. He had found his calling.

OP is pretty obviously a joke add. You don't get a strangers piss to a drug test because he might've used also.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.