[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IPHONE 8 DESIGN CONFIRMED IPHONE 8 DESIGN CONFIRMED IPHONE 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: DGCDZ-pWAAAaR8Q.jpg (33KB, 1054x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DGCDZ-pWAAAaR8Q.jpg
33KB, 1054x2048px
IPHONE 8 DESIGN CONFIRMED

This glyph is included inside the HomePod's firmware that Apple accidentally uploaded a few days ago.

also confirms infrared Face Unlock: https://twitter.com/stroughtonsmith/status/891841607728844801
>>
that's nice. why exactly should I care? face recognition is another feature no one wanted or asked for.
>>
>>61652362
that looks pretty amazing. good for them.
>>
>>61652481
it's likely they're adding Face ID because they're unable to put Touch ID under the display
>>
>>61652362
Oh look they're copying more features from Android phones again while pairing it with inferior software...
>>
File: 1424350672684.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1424350672684.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>tfw you kinda like physical home buttons but your overlords apple and samsung decided they're not good enough
>>
>>61652543
why would apple ditch the APPLE ID ? after they worked so much on it , it makes no sense to me . steve jobs would probably kill tim C U C K
>>
>>61652362
>Apple will make low-bezel/display the standard the standard for smart phone.

Feels Good.
>>
>>61652362
ditching my lagdroid for this
>>
>>61652362
>accidentally
>>
>>61652741
ill also ditch my lagdroid for this but I prefer touch id to face id tbqh senpai
>>
>>61652481
Wrong.
All the alphabet soup agencys asked for it.
>>
>>61652362
Applel

F I N I S H E D

A N D

B
A
N
K
R
U
P
T
>>
>>61652362
i really like that design, but it better not have that hideous fingerprint sensor in the back
>>
>>61652573
Same software interface, different authentication method.
Expect qualcomm's under screen scanner in a couple generations and for them to ditch facial scanning.
>>
>>61652724
It's been standard all fucking year
>>
>>61655444
Top surprise is it'll actually be in the shape of the apple logo, and everyone will be happy.
Or not
>>
>>61655477
that'd be weird
>>
>>61652543
Put on the back like every other phone.
>>
>those bezels
Sad!
>>
File: apple_why.jpg (5KB, 443x434px) Image search: [Google]
apple_why.jpg
5KB, 443x434px
>>
>>61652362
I haven't upgraded my smartphone in I dont know how many years. Something seemed stupid when they went from $299/$399 to $700-$1,000.

Music + phone calls and emergency web browsing. What the fuck do I need with upgrading my phone every 1-2 years? When I'm mobile, i'm mobile for a reason and a purpose... If I wanted to be glued to a computer screen, I'd stay at home.

I think its hilarious how normies used to make fun of dweebs/nerds who sat in front of screens all day... Now they've become those very people.. Whereas, the last thing you see the (nerds) doing in public is fucking around with gadgets.
>>
how do people still get excited for phones
>>
>>61656658

>What the fuck do I need with upgrading my phone every 1-2 years? When I'm mobile, i'm mobile for a reason and a purpose... If I wanted to be glued to a computer screen, I'd stay at home.

I feel the same way. I can't really stand the functionality of a phone compared to a desktop computer so checking the weather is the most extensive app use I'll do.
>>
>>61652362
Why does that look like iron man's face?
>>
>>61656854
I upgraded my phone last year and it's great being able to play n64 and psp games on the go.

It matters to me because the commute to work is roughly an hour each way and I needed something to help kill the time. Obviously not everyone needs the latest and greatest but there's a lot of materialistic people out there.
>>
>>61656765
good question
>>
>>61656862
Gtfo underage
>>
>>61652362
fuck jony ive
>>
Jobs is turning in his grave, the iPhone 5 was the peak of phone design, I've been an android fag ever since
>>
>>61658700
Fuck off oldie
>>
>>61657139
I'm still on first gen Moto G. It runs the base apps fine (YouTube, Hangouts, Chrome) and a couple I installed (a stop smoking app and a fitness challenge app).

I really only use it for texting and phone calls.

I used to use Uber on it and Facebook Messenger. That was the only time where it got kind of annoying. I figure there's no point in using Messenger because the people that really want to chat with me will have my phone number. Hangouts covers the other bases well.

As for Uber, I don't need it right now. If I want to kill time I just browse the web.
>>
Looks like every other fucking rectangular smartphone to me. When people get excited about rectangles I lose all hope in humanity.
>>
>>61652362
>accidentally
MY.HAIRY.TONED.ASS
they do this to have investors happy
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.