[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of cuck would have this thing in their house listening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot (6).png (539KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (6).png
539KB, 1680x1050px
What kind of cuck would have this thing in their house listening to everything they say? Seriously, this is like a 1984 telescreen.
>>
>>61647281
normies
>>
>>61647281
Yuppies
>>
>>61647306
>>61647321
These. My 50 year old father has 3 echo dots in each of his houses.
>>
>>61647281
We already have Smart Tvs, which are even closer to 1984 telescreens.
>>
these things even existing is disturbing
>>
>>61647281
You can use wireshark and see that nothing gets transmitted unless it triggers on ok google.
>>
Had to talk my roomate out of buying one last night. Pretty good with keeping the autism in check, but went full "muh botnet" in the electronics section of target.
>>61647354
Show me the sauce.
>>
people who are lazy af
>>
Smartphones do this too now
Privacy is just a meme
Mark Zuckerberg tapes his Webcam and Snowden refused to talk to reporters with a smartphones in the room. Sneering at people who use these is rather hypocritical if you use a computer or smartphone.
>>
>>61647281
Ha, my mom tried to give me one of these for my birthday. I made her cry when I started talking about botnets and Jews.
>>
>>61647281

that's exactly what your cellphone does
>>
>>61647493
Kek. My dad did the same shit last year with a dot. I sold it back to him for $20 and kept the power brick/cable last month though.
>>
https://www.xda-developers.com/smart-speaker-npr-survey/

>owners say that they’ll use their smart speaker for 7.5 common tasks on average each week
>65% of smart speaker owners say they would not go back to life without their smart speaker
>45% of owners say they’ll be purchasing a new connected speaker in the future
>69% of them have recommended their friends to start using one in their homes

>inb4 pajeet website
>>
>>61647281
>cuck
is their wife having sex with it while they watch?
>>
>>61647281
If you're using the internet, it's safe to assume something is spying on you, anyway.
That includes you, OP.
>>
>>61647963
What about my cats?
>>
>>61648318
The government literally tried to turn cats into spies once.
Not even your cats are safe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_Kitty
>>
>>61647281
Everyone with a smart phone already does. Some apps already listen in.
>>
>>61648318
It would actually be very easy to turn a cat into a listening device. Especially since that no battery phone invention that came out a few weeks ago.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.