[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>website requires bootstrap, jquery, a dozen js libraries,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1496891099371.png (183KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496891099371.png
183KB, 800x800px
>website requires bootstrap, jquery, a dozen js libraries, 2 icon packs
>its nothing but text and images

if you do this kill yourself right now
>>
>>61646777
nu male who never leaves the san francisco metro area: "Works fine on my computer!"
>>
>>61646807
>Works fine on my Macbook Pro!
Fixed.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with using bootstrap & jq to quickly design and implement a site

literally no one cares about you anti-js fags
>>
>>61646818
You also don't care about anybody driving through a rural area, or hoping to fully load a page before their train enters another tunnel, or a whole bunch of other legitimate use cases.

Being a shit dev who smugly defends his shitness is only shooting yourself in the foot desu
>>
>>61646877
bs, jq, and multiple font packs are all extremely usable in sub 2g connections, this isn't 1993 anymore there are a variety of techniques to utilize so even fucking heavy shit like amazon can be operated just fine in suboptimal conditions

you have no idea what you're talking about but keep ranting babe I'm sure it'll fix your life
>>
>>61646777
>literally all i can do is write simple text with headings in HTML
Am I doing this right?
>>
Oh look another failure turned neo-luddite stuck in 2000. We should listen to geniuses like you and refresh the entire page every time the user clicks on a radio button. Muh 300KB refresh radio click!

If you'd enable modern features on your browser you would only have to download jquery one time and it would cache it. Of course you are without question a muhprivacy shit as well and don't understand why you have to "download it each time".

Putting jquery in a loop on itself and referencing other jquery which comes back and runs the first loop again is extremely powerful. You'd know this if you actually were building something instead of jerking off.

Bootstrap is the quickest way to just make it work on phones and tablets without thinking. Again you probably are against any phone or device period made after 2008.
>>
>>61646919
You have no clue what you're talking about, you stupid numale fuck

https://danluu.com/web-bloat/
>>
>>61646987
>n-n-no you
Classic sperg.
>>
You people are delusional.js is a valid language for nowadays necessities. But it will become useless in the upcoming digital 9-11. We going to need assembly/C coders to rebuild the basics in other to fight against the machines.
>>
>>61646877
Why the fuck should I have to go through twice the effort to cater to 1% of users?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.