[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huge butthurt over Linus exclusive http://www.kitguru.net/c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 20

File: linus-with-card-768x1024[1].jpg (176KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
linus-with-card-768x1024[1].jpg
176KB, 768x1024px
Huge butthurt over Linus exclusive

http://www.kitguru.net/components/graphic-cards/carl/amd-teases-radeon-rx-vega-exclusively-with-linus-press-unhappy/
>>
That case is ugly
>>
Linus a dirty AYYMD asskisser shill
>>
>>61637517
t. tech press site owner
>>
>>61637515
umm, it's a geometric shape??
>>
>>61637509
Linus Jewish Tips threads shouldn't be allowed
>>
>>61637509
obvious linus shill thread is obvious

Who cares who gets an "exclusive" unboxing
>>
>>61637509
>press unhappy
Good
>>
>>61637509
>Tech sites buttmad they didn't get the exclusive showcase
lmao what's new
>>
>>61637509
>most influential tech reviewer
>hosts a large independant event
>literally ONE DAY before the release of Vega
>gets an early sample
Well no shit he got a Vega sample to show off, it's amazing marketing for AMD.
>>
So, AMD had paid Linus to be a presenter at their show?
Why is anyone mad at this?
>>
>>61637509
BOW TO YOUR TECH GOD AND MASTER OS DEVELOPER
>>
>threadripper
2.8k score in cinebench.

>wow
>>
>>61637652
No, it was Linus' independent event, and AMD gave him hardware to show off at his own independent event.
>>
>>61637661
Okay, so AMD gave Linus a free sample at his own event for free publicity and didn't even have to pay him?
Sounds like exactly what I said before but without money exchanging hands.
>>
>Give us our free stuff
Yeah nah go fuck yourself retards.
Fucking journalists will whine about anything.
>>
>>61637676
>to be a presenter at their show
It wasn't AMD's show. It just makes sense for both sides.
Intel has done this sort of thing before, see the live unboxing of Skylake.
>>
>that tired after lifting once
>that audience age range
>that sarcastic enthusiasm for cables
:^0
>>
>>61637687
I just don't understand why journalists are upset.
Did they have a show where they could of showcased Vega and or Threadripper?
>>
>>61637715
They're upset because they're jealous.
They're writing articles because they're inflammatory, controversial, and get people to click on their websites.
They're not actually that upset, they just want clicks.
>>
The press is mad because times are changing and their business model is fading away. Especially young people don't want dry newspaper-tier articles anymore. I would also presume that a guy like Linus spends much more time around hardware than your average consumer technology reporter, making him a better source for tech related news. I'm probably never going to watch even one of his videos but I'm glad that things change.
>>
What is the holocube thing?
>>
>>61637750
Marketing wank. It's kinda cool though.
>>
>>61637750
The most stupid add on to a graphics card in the existence of universe but I hope its open source so I could display lolis in there
>>
>>61637759
No what is it actually?

The video is only loading in 144p for some reason so I can't actually see.
>>
28k cinebench hahahahahahaahaha
>>
>>61637777
a led cube that looks like a hologram and lights up when you have a notification (new amd driver available, ...)
like he said, marketing wank
>>
>>61637777
It's an upside down prism that has video shined into it, making a 3D effect.
It's just a toy.
>>
Alienware is gaming PC's right? Why on earth would you put an expensive Threadripper CPU in one of those? 7770k is still dominating it in games. And if you need more cores for those one or two games that can use them the 8700k is going to give you 6 cores while still having 4.7ghz boost on single threaded games. All for a small fraction of the price.
>>
>>61637509
>being this envious
>>
File: 23794523.jpg (182KB, 801x1060px) Image search: [Google]
23794523.jpg
182KB, 801x1060px
>>61637509
>>
>>61637815
They're putting a productivity spin on it.
I don't get it from a pure gaming point of view, but it does let people buy a full pre-built Threadripper system from Dell.
>>
>>61637815
same reason why they did the same with i7-6900k
Some people have more money than brain.
>>
>>61637657
>2.6GHz
>>
File: Capture.png (402KB, 1805x813px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
402KB, 1805x813px
>>61637722
>We work closely with you to create and deliver the messaging that you want
>By sponsoring us, you get your company's name in every video and our undying gratitude.
>Some of our videos with the greatest traction are the sponsored build guides
Linus is literally paid advertising
>>
>>61637884
Not by AMD though!
>>
>>61637849
But they are getting literally less gaming performance. And paying $700 more for it. It's just crazy. And don't get me started on that fucking Vega GPU in there too. I'm seriously raging and want to smash Linus' face in that photo
>>
>>61637894
he took the sponsor list of his website a while ago. He has probably been sponsored by every single company by now.
>>
>>61637912
>paying $700
ahahahahahha
You poor sod you.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAC3J5G37964
>>
>>61637509
Only stupid people unironically dislike Linus the creator of Linux.
>>
>>61637509
Look at that fuck bare metal PSU and shit wires. And the motherboard looks like it came out of a Shenzen parts bin.
>>
>>61637972
It's a pre-production model. We saw photos of it a few days ago with a stock Vega in it.
Expect most of it to look different when it gets released for sale.
>>
>>61637815
2017 and you're still being meme'd by Intel.
>>
>>61637989
>doesn't have gamer branding and styling
>therefore it can't be good
>>
>>61637815
You just don't understand AMD fans. They would pay double no triple that price just to stick it to the man and support the underdog. A 20% performance loss is nothing when you can proudly own a contrarian computer.
>>
>>61638000
I don't like gamer branding either but if you are paying $7000 for a computer wouldn't you at least want it to look better than your Dad's 486?
>>
>>61637619
I'm very sick of this. They clearly advertise new videos all the time.

Why would anyone care about this crap? I know /g/ is consumer electronics - the board now but I think it's excessive to go so low as to look at 'new' arrangements of old computer hardware. The demographic that actually cares for this here should be next to zero.
>>
>>61638109
It's nothing more than an unboxing video in front of some little girls. The complaining articles say "people want in depth articles" and that is exactly what they're getting the chance to do, Linus crap shoot is just a visual teaser which means almost nothing as TR cenebench was already leaked and so where the press shots of the graphics cards.
>>
Linus Shill Tips is
80% >>>/v/
20% >>>/g/
Whether he should be posted on /g/ is debatable.
It is a fact however that:
- He leans more towards entertainment than being educational (even if it is 9gag level entertainment for retarded people).
- His reviews are geared mostly towards gamers and 13-year-olds rather than actual tech enthusiasts.
- He doesn't actually know much about tech beyond the level an average gamer knows.
- He is mainly a marketer and brand shill, rather than a tech(nician) or a tech hobbyist.
A tech hobbyist is interested in much more than just the narrow gaming tech field.
A /g/ related Youtuber should at least be involved in actual projects and wikis or reverse engineering and repair,
tangible and defined involvement like Wendell for instance.
That is to say: His reviews of hardware are shallow and scratch the surface, and the same goes for software,
because that is his maximum capacity and any more would end up with him looking stupid with every word (and he already has instances of speaking stupidity on the shallow level of hardware discussion).

I believe that banning LTT from /g/ would increase /g/'s general quality pertaining to the board's main topic: Technology.

I also believe that moving LTT to /v/ would also increase /v/'s general quality pertaining to video gaming since getting a bit educated on how gaming hardware works would reduce stupid GPU/CPU wars threads.
>>
File: 1407658187450.jpg (157KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1407658187450.jpg
157KB, 800x532px
He married a Johj.
Never trust a man who would marry a Johj.
>>
File: 1488167269993.png (290KB, 432x483px) Image search: [Google]
1488167269993.png
290KB, 432x483px
Linus can theoretically be a shill of everything /g/ loves, and /g/ will still rightfully hate him because mutual agreements on certain products don't magically invalidate that he is a dumb faggot shill who should be posted on the dedicated containment gaymer board for tech retards instead of /g/.
>>
I wish I was him. t. jelly poorfag.
>>
Every time he does a sponsorship video, he downplays problems and basically lies for money to underage people on YouTube;
often contradicting things he previously said in the past (like the CPU temperatures shit).
I guess you could say that's the point of sponsorship, but still, the man makes a living by lying to kids about tech which translates to kids making hefty mistakes spurred by a shill. He's human trash.
>>
LinusShillTips isn't /g/. It's >>>/v/.

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic /g/ related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to >>>/v/.
>>
File: Linus After Reaching Adulthood.jpg (85KB, 791x584px) Image search: [Google]
Linus After Reaching Adulthood.jpg
85KB, 791x584px
He is prosumer trash that appeals to the same audience as CSI: Cyber. They're both packed with about the same amount of useful information.

He couldn't make his Cisco router work. He couldn't make his pfSense router work. He couldn't build a 1u server so "1u servers are teh sux". He clipped parts off his 2u server to get components to fit. He tried to build a NAS. He did that terrible 10Gbe LAN implementation. And He tried to water cool his house with hilarious results.

He is as amateur as they come but he's too stupid to see it. His viewers are ignorant fools if they take him seriously. Good on him for fleecing them but anyone who follows his bullshit is dumber than Linus. I've only ever seen part of one of his videos and I thought it was an April fool's day show until someone pointed out they were all like that. I've gotten wind of all his other fuckups second hand.

If someone advertises in his show I won't buy their product. I'm assuming it doesn't work and they have to pay someone to shill to the ignorant masses.

His show looks like a high school project that didn't work and he's always trying to figure it out at the last minute while the judges are watching.

His wife looks like a Japanese urban legend monster. I know she's probably Korean or Viet but she looks like something out of Japanese lore that greets you on the street after dark and eats your skin if you don't tell her where her dead daughter is buried.
>>
>>61638177
Anon console war threads will never leave /v/, just like intel/amd or nvidia/amd wars will never leave /g/.
>>
>>61638230
Crime will also never leave Humanity,
which isn't an argument for not trying to police it and maintain it.
>>
>a channel whose owners/brand don't produce, develop, or maintain any tech
>a channel whose owners/brand don't solely exist for the sake of spreading educated and in-depth knowledge relating to the board header, without monetary gain purposes
>a channel which is basically a 3rd party marketing scheme solely dependent on advertising and spreading itself, while using tech as an excuse in the most stripped-down and unintelligent way possible
>"tech channel"
No, it's a marketing channel.

Posting LTT shit is by every definition breaking the advertising rule.
I wish the mods weren't fags and did their jobs correctly.
Fuck off to >>>/v/ with this shit. All of LTT only applies and appeals to /v/ kiddies.
>>
>>61638239
Crime is something people do for personal gain. Console wars are just seeing who can shitpost the hardest. Shitposting isn't something you can police.
>>
>>61637587
it's trying too hard to not be a rectangular box. i can see the designers now, sipping lattes and trying to work out how many sides it should have.

"Three!"

"no, it'll look like a slice of cheese."

"maybe that's where we should be going with this."

"maybe you watch too much Tom and Jerry."

"MAYBE YOU don't watch ENOUGH."
>>
>>61638259
>Crime is something people do for personal gain.
Yes.
>Console wars are just seeing who can shitpost the hardest.
No, they are also personal gain called ego.
They are also caused by stupidity, example being posting graphs and thinking they matter when it takes a single driver or product code update to render them obsolete.
Spreading knowledge and understanding containment boards is what maintains such stupidity.
LTT is:
1. Spreading misinformation.
2. Appeals only to a containment board that already exists (>>>/v/).
3. Is targeted at underage people mainly, meaning any support or posting of it is in violation to the global rule on age as it brings in consciously underage audience which isn't allowed.
On all 3 points, LTT should be banned from /g/.
>>
This has no relevance to tech hobbyists and only has relevance to /v/irgins.
Please take this shit to the appropriate board.
>>
>>61638177
5 years ago I bought the corsair hs1a after watching his review. Hadn't come in contact with him at all before.
He didn't tell me the cord quality was awful and the volume control module would break connection after a month of use.

They were a bitch to repair because of the weird ass soldering job they did in the headphone. He was right on the overall fit and weight (but I don't have a weak ass neck like Linus).
I'm overall rather disappointed he didn't even screw the volume control apart and look at the solder joints. It's such little effort and would give some actual information to the customer beyond what they can guess themselves to.
>>
>>61638259
Wait are you arguing that the reason we police crime is because criminals gain from it and not the harm it causes others/society as a whole?

Is this some kind of animal farm inspired idea?
>>
>>61637509
Stupid... His content is mainly for gaymers who literally 0.001% of his fanbase would even buy it...
>>
>>61638177
>>61638221
>>61638226
>>61638253
>>61638287
Keep doing the good fight. I love reading this every LTT shill thread.
>>
>>61637657
3062 @3.4ghz(stock) - 3200 @3.8ghz(overclock wall)
>>
>>61638221
OMG WHAT IS THAT? KILL IT WITH FIRE!
>>
>>61638570
>3.8ghz(overclock wall)
Is that sourced anywhere? I can't see a reason why it won't have exactly the same wall as r7 at ~4ghz.
>>
>>61638226
>That picture.
I would have definitely been his friend in high school.
Hell, he might've been my only friend.
Makes me actually want to like him, seeing this.
>>
>>61638541
Wow, you mean AMD would want to advertize their gaming cards to an audience of gamers?

Shitting hell, you're right. That's retarded.
>>
>>61638636
Asrock x399 manual. Auto OC max 1.4V @3.8ghz.
>>
>>61638709
Has anyone ever held autoOC to any standard whatsoever?
>>
>>61638185
jealous virgin detected
>>
>>61637715
>I just don't understand why journalists are upset

Because they're not in on it and Linus is the only one making bank. Based roachfucker working the Pajeets.
>>
>>61638768
>marries the uglier sister of a cute asian colleague he worked with in his previous job
>lol u jealous virgin XD
You can attack the messenger all you want,
won't influence the message or your stupidity that has now been revealed.
>>
>>61638810
>marries the uglier sister of a cute asian colleague he worked with in his previous job
I wouldn't mind seeing said sister
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>61638905
This is the sister of his Johj wife.
>>
>>61638929
>cute asian
ANON LIED TO ME, SHES NOT CUTE

thanks for delivering though
>>
File: 1407066562942.gif (2MB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
1407066562942.gif
2MB, 320x214px
>>61638929
>>
>>61638944
THE FUCK YOU SAY YOU FUCKING CAKEBOY?
>>
>>61638929
Not exactly the most flattering picture in the history of screen caps
But yeah she is the less repulsive lookign of the two
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>61638969
Shit anon, do you want her vagina picture too you god damn pervert?
>>
>>61638979
I want to impregnate asian girls
>>
>>61637515
You're ugly, dude
>>
They are right to be angry, amd should have shown the cube and alienware at siggraph as well and let them post pictures of it.
>>
File: wco.jpg (879KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
wco.jpg
879KB, 2304x1296px
posting
>>
>kitguru
>huge press butthurt

lol
>>
File: 1500639069706.jpg (45KB, 620x386px) Image search: [Google]
1500639069706.jpg
45KB, 620x386px
>>61637827
>>
File: screenshot4-647x1024.jpg (75KB, 647x1024px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot4-647x1024.jpg
75KB, 647x1024px
LINUS BTFO
>>
>>61639765
>amd, we suck at reviews and we don't know how to sell hardware to 13 year old kids, totally uncool.
Fixed.
>>
>>61639765
>DUUUUUDE TOTALLY UNCOOL BROOOO
>>
>>61637517
>>61637722
Well he's a shill for hire, this time poojeets pay him to shill, since he started making videos for children which is amd audience
>>
>>61637509
AHAHAHAH

You know what? The ones who are bitching are the usual Intel and Nvidia shills.
I bet they are butthurt because they can't shit on AMD for the promised benefits Intel and Nvidia promised them.

Remember, this HAS happened before. Top-fucking-kek.
I don't even care about AMD, but this is too fucking epically ironic.
>>
>>61639212
Damn she thicc, worth the hire
>>
>>61639212
absolutely disgusting nails and face
>>
>>61638285
>"tilt everything at a 30 degree angle!"
>fanboys go nuts
>rake in all the money dollars
>>
>>61637649
I would say anything linus cuck tips shills for isnt good. Probably they even paid the shill so he can say to his mindless teenagers this flop is a good product
>>
AMD's marketing is usually abysmal, so it makes sense to let someone popular like Linus market it for them.
>>
>>61639212
ENDURANCE RUN
>>
File: SB.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SB.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>61639212
One world is much like another...
>>
>>61637517
Tech enthusiast who owns a tech enthusiast Youtube channel is enthused. Whoa.
>>
>>61638221
Why does it bother you? Most Linus threads are the basis for other discussions. If anything, posts like this (and this) are cancer.
>>
Does this mean drivers will be usable on linux os too or just standup comedy pr
>>
>>61637509
Linus please stop trying to shill yourself here. I know you think you're being sneaky by starting threads seeming to complain about you but you're not stealthy.
>>
>>61637517
You're right.
He's also a low-energy Canadian that's sheltered from the real world.
>>
>>61640122
this, it's topkek indeed
>>
>>61643658

Linus is actually pretty hyper, like a kid on a sugar rush.
>>
>>61645504
>misspelled retarded
>>
>>61637517
Linus shills for whoever gives him money. One day it's Intel, next day it's Nvidia, and today it's AMD.
>>
>>61637815
People buying alienware have no idea what's actually good, and think that higher price = better performance everywhere. The Area 51 uses HEDT parts already, and has never been a good value in any sense - especially for gamers.
>>
>>61637517
you faggots were calling him a nvidia shill yesterday
>>
>>61645715
See >>61645650
>>
>>61637509

Wow Steve is a whiny little bitch, makes me think twice to follow KitGuru.

Guy looks 50 and is acting like his 10 in this comments under the article. Every time he gets called out he just screams that people are fanboys or kids.
>>
>>61638221
I know this is pasta but Linus channel doesnt cover games, they do games benchmarks but don't even show screens of it, the games that are most shown on the channel is Crysis 3 and CS:GO.
>>
>>61645821
No, they just cover shit that mainly and only appeals to gamers, which is why they go to /v/.
No technician, whether server maintainer, whether business, whether IT expert of any kind, whether programmer, whether editor/modeller, whether repairman, none of the /g/ related fields have any relation to his shit.
Only gaymers do, which already has a containment board called >>>/v/ .
>>
File: 1500382059063.png (137KB, 1038x586px) Image search: [Google]
1500382059063.png
137KB, 1038x586px
>>61645650
So liking a product makes you a shill?
>>
File: 1486932189138.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486932189138.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>61637509
Once again, Linus Media Group blows everyone else the fuck out. How can one man be so based?
>>
File: .png (44KB, 610x717px) Image search: [Google]
.png
44KB, 610x717px
>>61645917
No, but getting paid to advertise a product while pretending to be impartial literally makes you a shill.
https://my.mixtape.moe/oainjq.mp4
>>
>>61642885
Endurance Run!
>>
>>61637509
>>61637745

THIS SO FUCKING MUCH!!!
>>
>>61639212

Ugly.
>>
>>61637598
this
>>
>>61637894
how do you know?
some companies, even smaller ones, literally give him free shit to drop their name in the video.
his channel has an immense amount of influence.
>>
>>61638185
>boycotting someone because they own a successful business and have a spouse and 2 children
this is low, even for /v/
>>
>>61637509
Another Linus thread
Why do the mods now always allow e-celebrity threads? This place is getting worse than /pol/

Saged
>>
>>61645916
>No, they just cover shit that mainly and only appeals to gamers, which is why they go to /v/.

No, it doesn't. Mods already confirmed on /qa/ that all subjects of computer hardware discussion go on /g/. Hardware thread on /v/ get deleted.
>>
>>61637509
WTF I HATE TORVALDS NOW
>>
>>61637745
>>61646271
>Press butthurt about their impending obsolescence

M E M E N T O
E __ O
M O R I
E __ I
N
T
O
>>
I thought he was a Nvidia shill?

Does he just whore himself out?
>>
>>61645997
hey first time doing a convention
he get them a world exclusive stuff
that's neat
>>
>>61637815

> Threadripper
> 2.6 ghz
Lol, my Skylake Mobile processor would beat it in IPC when factoring in the single threaded Ryzen deficit

Enjoy running Cinebench all day for neck beards though
>>
>>61649169
>Lol, my Skylake Mobile processor would beat it in IPC when factoring in the single threaded Ryzen deficit
Your Skylake Mobile processor wouldn't scale to 16 cores.
>>
>>61649477

I meant to say in single threaded tasks. Of course a 45w skylake quad core wont beat a 140w 16 core processor in highly scalable multithreaded tasks
>>
>>61649516
You're a fucking retard if you think Ryzen's single core is that bad.
>>
>>61647529
>Mods already confirmed on /qa/ that all subjects of computer hardware discussion go on /g/.
Yes, computer hardware discussion. Like hardware discussion between anons.
But LTT isn't computer hardware discussion.
LTT is gaymer hardware marketing.
Big fucking difference, ergo it goes to >>>/v/
>>
File: 1373908340713.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1373908340713.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
Would you a Linus?
He's kinda cute no homo.
>>
>>61643658
says random nigger on 4chan
>>
>>61637734
You mean clicks that could have been generated had they been given access to AMD like Linus, but because AMD is run by a bunch of socially clueless aspergers spectrum they get to justly, and fairly call out AMD for giving someone who got his start opening boxes on the internet, first crack at opening the box, while people who have legitimate knowledge like derßauer get hit with NDAs.

AMD is so fucking incompetent.
>>
>>61637509
Why are there so many children? Is Linus a pedo? Does Jackson live?
>>
File: kids.png (376KB, 628x433px) Image search: [Google]
kids.png
376KB, 628x433px
>>61637509
These kids don't even look old enough to be in middle school. What was he doing at this "private event"?
>>
>>61654490
https://linustechtips.com/main/calendar/event/115-ltx-tech-conival/
>>
>>61637517
>>61645715
things changed when i9 came around. guess AMD finally had a deal with him, that's when he started bashing Intel whenever he can. he made several very long videos about how awful Intel is, and they are going to fail, etc. And of course then came the series of "Oh Ryzen 4 lyfe is da bess since sliced bread yo".
>>
>>61655480
(And I don't care which product someone shills, it's disgusting if they shill X, or Y or Z. I prefer them to be unbiased.)
>>
>>61637734
They hate us cos' they anus
>>
>>61637815
for gamers that stream to youtube and twitch at the same time while rendering that review video to put up on youtube.
>>
>>61637815
>Why
64 fucking PCIe3.0 lanes.

4*8x = 32 lanes for graphics cards plus 28 lanes left over for M.2, 10Gbps Ethernet, raid cards, and more.
>>
he mentioned /g/ guys!!!! Is he /ourguy/????????
>>
>>61655480
>>61637517
His workstation computers are all Intel. The only AMD system they have are test benches that they barely use since they don't really put out detailed benchmarks anymore.

But yeah I noticed a concerted and well coordinated effort to shit on Intel during Computex. Every tech influencer out there suddenly hates Intel all of a sudden and you can tell the bandwagoners apart from the actual converts.

At least Linus and GN had the balls to call Vega garbage, the other tech influencers are so afraid to offend their AMD cultists.
>>
>>61646059
And what about the fact that while getting sponsorised by intel, he keeps shitting on skylake-x and x299?
>>
>>61656197
Intel gave him the workstations, he said as much on a WAN show a little while ago
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.