[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/ i was wondering why the Amiga failed it was one of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: wow.jpg (552KB, 1600x1513px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
552KB, 1600x1513px
Hey /g/ i was wondering why the Amiga failed
it was one of the strongest pc's ever created and was used by nasa till 2006l. i personally love the amiga and am just looking for info on it
>>
File: vvvvvvvvvvvvvvqd.png (400KB, 750x398px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvqd.png
400KB, 750x398px
pic of lil pump using it
>>
File: piled.png (435KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
piled.png
435KB, 1024x768px
pic of famous alt right guy using it
>>
File: reeal server.png (1MB, 964x507px) Image search: [Google]
reeal server.png
1MB, 964x507px
>>61631515
PIC OFTHE AMIGA SERVERS
>>
>>61631515
Why did Commodore fail? Retard management, that what. C64 huge success, they release a C128 bundled with a cp/m chip to run business programs long obsolete.
Before all this they release a whole bunch of half ass computers after the C64 success.
>C16 gay release 1984
>C Plus/4 gay release 1985
>C128 release 1985, retarded execution
Why release 2 shit box computers after the C64 successs and then release a C128 with a god damn cp/m capabilities? I'll tell you why, retards managing the whole thing that just got lucky or were too stupid to realize they were going backwards when consumer demand was going forward.
So they finally release the C128 in 1985, 3yrs after the C64 success and great idea, lets make it C64 compatible and all new C128. Then what happens? People barely develop anything for the C128 and no one uses it for cp/m, as it's stupid slow limited chip for cp/m and too late to market, cp/m fell out of style. They try to make the C128 business friendly with 80 columns, I think the processor was at 2mhz instead of 1mhz.
Oh wait, this is why the Amiga failed though. I think it had to do with the poo in charge Mehdi Ali and Irving Gould, they too didn't look forward and did the same bullshit with the Amiga that Commodore did producing the Plus/4 and C16, trying to produce low cost garbage when the market demanded superior.
>>
File: OSBORNE.png (697KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
OSBORNE.png
697KB, 800x600px
>>61631924
that may be true but they recently have updated the OS it 4.1 im not sure if the company is still going or its just done by fans
>>
File: gamer poset.png (245KB, 481x362px) Image search: [Google]
gamer poset.png
245KB, 481x362px
>>61631924
PERHAPES WE ARE JUST NOT AS SMART AS THE PEOPLE HOW MADE THE AMIGA
>>
>>61632006
Geez, I can't believe they're still developing the OS, there are even plans for a 4.2, that's amazing. There are still a lot of us out there that grew up on this stuff and have nostalgia. I'm running RetroPie of a Pi3 and find myself playing old C64 games quite a bit.
>>61632044
Ayyy ayyy, Capitan!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.