[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STRATFOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Global intelligence agency Stratfor says that encryption is currently holding back efforts to fight terrorism. Should the US follow Australia's lead combating encryption? They are not above using torture and harassment to, as former president George Friedman puts it, see how the world works. I remind you that they have close ties to defense contractor Northrop Grumman and technology implemented by microwave technology company Litton.

The FOUNDER of Stratfor:
https://worldview.stratfor.com/weekly/20090420_torture_and_u_s_intelligence_failure#axzz3LQKKLpE1

World LEADER in RNM:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litton_Industries

"VP Counterterrorism and Corp Sec":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItreEs03A2k
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 2400x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 2400x1440px
You can't ban math. Pic related is the pinnacle example of this.
>>
>>61631112
>friedman
why is it always a jew
>>
So they want only criminals and terrorists to be able to use encryption?

Leaves the rest of us a little exposed, don't you think?
>>
>>61632140
>o: 5127444304
>c: 5126329839
How should I know.
>>
>>61631112
Fuck him.
>>
>>61632140
No if you ban it everyone has to stop using it, even criminals, that's the rules. Just like with guns
>>
File: 0dbb458ede13cafad84940f539de34df.jpg (137KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
0dbb458ede13cafad84940f539de34df.jpg
137KB, 1000x667px
>>61631112
oy vey if we don't stop this at the root in the future we won't be ale spy on you for our corporate interests
better blame it on the terrorirsts and the pedos
>>
>>61632411
Ah yes, almost forgot criminals always play by the rules
>>
Terrorism is politically motivated violence. It's used against oppressors.

Can't have people with the ability to challenge the state!
>>
>>61631112
No nation state of any significance on this planet listens to what Stratfor has to say about the matters of national security. It's an """intelligence""" firm that sells """intelligence products""" to middle management faggots on how to branch out to a different country and overcoming cultural difficulties, at best.

Naturally, expect the British parliament to lap this up on their latest drive towards ruining their entire financial sector.
>>
>>61632082
he looks really familiar for some reason
>>
File: fbithankyou.png (117KB, 1218x659px) Image search: [Google]
fbithankyou.png
117KB, 1218x659px
>>61631995
reported. Totally illegal number you just posted a graphic representation of.

hope you rot in Guantanamo
>>
>>61631112
>STRATFOR
they're a jewish neocon pro-war lobby and a think-tank.
ignore everything they say and expose them for what they are: war mongers and pro-israel hawks.
>>
>>61635008
Cause he looks like an uglier version of GWB?
>>
>>61632140
Well, if only criminals and terrorists use it, they'll be able to demonize it even more and make even more laws against it.
>>
>>61631112

They are completely correct
>>
>>61631112
>Stratfor

WOW! Some (((NWO))) think-tank says we should give up our rights to privacy. I totally didn't see this coming.
/blatantly obvious sarcasm
>>
>>61631995
>implying terrorists know math

you can and should absolutely give them crap apps so we know what they're plotting
>>
Yeah, encryption is good and all, but backdoors are necessary to combat terrorism / organised violent crime.

Also drugs should be decriminalisation like in Portugal.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.