[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go worship thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 11

>>
deserves none
>>
>Go
kek
>>
>>61626417
if err != nil {
}

if err != nil {
}

if err != nil {
}

if err != nil {
}

if err != nil {
}

if err != nil {
}

if err != nil {
}

if err != nil {
}

if err != nil {
}

if err != nil {
}
>>
>>61626417

> No generics

cucked
>>
>>61626417
Go worship who?
>>
I don't really understand why it exists. For low level/when you need careful optimisations C exists, for less tiresome programming theres ruby/js/shell/inferno/python/etc.
>>
>>61626933
Rob Pike stated he designed it for Google engineers that were too dumb to learn C.
>>
A genuinely interesting project, done all in Go.
https://upspin.io/
>>
>>61626417
> about as expressive as C but way slower
>>
>>61626943
C is pretty basic in itself.
I think its actually easier than go.
>>
Goroutines are cool, the rest of the language is utter shit.
>>
>>61626973

>The key point here is our programmers are Googlers, they’re not researchers. They’re typically, fairly young, fresh out of school, probably learned Java, maybe learned C or C++, probably learned Python. They’re not capable of understanding a brilliant language but we want to use them to build good software. So, the language that we give them has to be easy for them to understand and easy to adopt.
>>
>>61626973
>I think its actually easier than go.
The language itself yes, but writing good C, without dangerous bugs is harder than writing Go without said bugs.
>>
>>61626963
so... it's like 9p but in go and 25 years later?
>>
>>61626986
what does he consider a "brilliant language" anyway?
>>
>>61627012
Maybe
>>
>>61626933
it's because of your negative IQ

Go is compiled, so it's fast. It has concurrency in language, it has a great standart library and very suitable for server applications.

it's also very small and simple and very modern.

it has automatic memory management, it's statically typed, it's perfect.

>inb4 muh generics
go fuck yourselves javatards!
>>
>>61627061
That spacing though.
>>
Poettry
>>
>>61627061
>it has automatic memory management
t. someone who never had to write a memory management engine for top performance
>>
>>61627061
hi robert!

C is faster, has a good enough library and is more suitable for server applications. It's also smaller, simpler and fairly modern.
It doesn't have that bloat, it's also statically typed even if dynamic is the future, it's literally better.
>>
>>61626901
Why not just make function takes as parameter varidiadic amount of functions and if one of them returns err != nil then you execute function related to that and if you don't want to go any further you stop there just like && statement.
>>
Go is shit, but it's surprisingly efficient for HTTP traffic.
>>
>>61627098
hi pajeet,

C is faster, sure. Has a shit standard library but not an issue, because almost every language is written in C anyways.

----

It's not that suitable for servers. You can use OS objects like, epoll, kqueue or IO complation port in linux, bsd, winnt respectively and write the fastest servers of all with a good architecture.

however, there are things, very important for servers.

1) a server should run months or years without restarting. so the language should be safe, dangling pointers, null references etc an issue and servers written in C exploited too many times.

2) you have to keep track of memory very carefully, even 4 bytes of leak will add up because you don't restart server. manual memory management is more dangerious.

Go solves all the problems mentioned. Of course you should have some brain, otherwise no tool can save you.

----

It's small, simple but not modern. String handling and manual memory management is a huge pain in the ass.

----

dynamically typed languages have their place, but they are not suitable for big programs, you have to be much more careful. it's just too dangerous for server applications.

C is master race but Ken Thompson is literally the founder of C and Pike wrote more C than all this board combined.

So they created Go, you have to respect it.
>>
>>61627202
This. Language is pure garbage but it gets enough other things right that it works really well.
>>
>>61627253
fix
- because almost every language is written in C anyways.
+because almost every library is written in C anyways.
>>
>>61627263
>language is garbage
>but it works really way for these things
Almost seems like, certain languages are suited for certain tasks.
>>
>>61627038
Presumably one that can make up at least somewhat of the um lack of brilliance? of the programmer
>>
>>61627253
Holy fuck that spacing.
>>
>>61627278
It's more like most other good statically typed languages get a lot of really important things wrong. Primarily, supporting all three major operating systems, compiling to a single self contained binary, easy cross compilation, decent standard library, decent support for real parallelism etc.
>>
>>61627329
admit it it's easier to read.
>>
>>61627038
limbo
>>
>>61627343
No it fucking isn't, quite the opposite in fact.
>>
>>61627351
phonefag
>>
>>61627346
>Limbo was intended as a sort of scripting language for connecting
>components inside a set-top box. It matured enough to be usable for
>general programming under restricted situations. Go has a broader
>ambit.
>I haven't used Limbo for over a decade, but the last time I did, it
>was still single-threaded. Concurrent, yes, but the interpreter (yes,
>it is interpreted, although it has an unsophisticated what-we-now-call-
>JIT) needed to run on a single what-we-now-call-core. That may have
>changed, but I doubt it; the implementation must become significantly
>more sophisticated to run correctly on multi-core computers.
>
>Go is a true compiled language, with run-time support for higher-level
>stuff such as concurrency. But it is also, from day one, designed for
>multi-core machines.
>
>-rob
>>
>>61627367
>phonefag
Nope, try again.
>>
>>61627343
You know the true Go experience is disabling syntax highlighting, right?
>>
>>61627458
not true, i use go mono font though.
>>
File: 1498177791277.jpg (80KB, 838x855px) Image search: [Google]
1498177791277.jpg
80KB, 838x855px
>>
File: 1489622554344.gif (425KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489622554344.gif
425KB, 512x512px
>>61627551
>After Google is still more successful than you will ever be
>>
>>61627511
I bet you do arithmetic with colored rods too.
>>
>>61627551
Dumb picture. Firstly, that first pic is not before Google. Secondly, his wish for a computing environment with no local storage etc is what he did with Plan 9.
>>
Go is going to replace Node for API based backends. The fact that Node uses callbacks that queue up to a single event loop to fake concurrency is a very weak and fragile way to run a server. Go uses real non-blocking threads. The syntax for Go is very clear and easy to understand, much unlike the spaghetti of nested callbacks that you have to use to make Node work. The fact that the server is built into the language makes Go backends even more easy to use as you dont have to import a ton of middleware to make things work.
>>
>>61627903
>Go is going to replace Node for API based backends.
I dunno dude, Rust is pushing the whole "just import it" agenda harder than Go, with the whole Cargo.io shit.
>>
>>61627903
>spaghetti of nested callbacks
what's async await, what are promises?
>>
>>61627903
Go's a pleasure to read, a pain in the ass to write.
>>
>>61627935
>what are promises?
syntactic sugar to hide a spaghetti of nested callbacks
>>
>>61627916
web programmers are not going to deal with manual memory management of borrowing/ownership
>>
Doesn't this language refuse to compile if you use
if
{

}

style?
>>
>>61627939
>t. didn't write a line of go
it's a lot easier than C for instance, no semicolons, no parens, easier type declarations etc.
>>
>>61627061
>implying Java has good generics
>>
>>61627977
if 1 == 1:
print "true"

python will refuse to interpret this, how is it different.
>>
>>61627977
A) No, it's not whitespace sensitive
B) gofmt auto-formats everything to the language specs, so it doesnt matter.

But there isn't a bracketless if statement, if thats what you're referring to.
>>
>>61627977
yes, it will not compile, and it shouldnt, that style takes up too much space and is hard to read. I love how when I hit save in my editor the Go plugin auto-indents, I actually catch a lot of small errors when it doesnt indent right.
>>
>>61628018
Python committed to abandoning curly braces in favour of whitespace sensitivity. Poorly designed languages like Go and Javascript have both.
>>
>>61627977
it doesn't matter, this is why there is gofmt--to make all coding style autism discussions pointless
>>
>>61628018
works on my machine
>>
File: Capture.png (4KB, 444x96px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4KB, 444x96px
>>61628083
>im so stupid i cannot copy paste a 2 lines of snippet.
>>
File: tumblr_mun1qwQEhq1qjwopko1_1280.png (558KB, 800x548px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mun1qwQEhq1qjwopko1_1280.png
558KB, 800x548px
>>61627551
Just so people know, Rob Pike is not gay as that pic implies, he is married to Renee French who is a childrens book writer/illustrator by profession and who also designed the Go Gopher logo
>>
>>61628160
>who also designed the Go Gopher logo
and it was the biggest mistake.

i tried to follow pike in twitter but he shares that whores stupid pictures everyday. i understand that she is the boss in home but come on.
>>
>>61627576
>success at the expense of becoming a cuck
gee sounds great - if you're low test
>>
>>61627916
- HTTP2: not possible
- TLS: pain in the ass
- HTTP: still 100 lines to get it echo "Hello World"

All while your project takes 2 minutes to compile.

Meanwhile my TLS / HTTP2 reverse proxy in Go is shorter than the equivalent nginx.conf
>>
>>61628160
Get out, Rob.
>>
>>61628242
Yeah, now go compare his salary to yours, you can be a C purist and earn big bux, but only if someone will hire you.
Don't get me wrong, if I could do C for my day job I would, but turns out, companies that hire C developers are extremely picky and job opportunities don't appear all that often.

>>61628297
HTTP2 is possible, you just have to implement it yourself.
TLS is a pain in the ass, yes.
>HTTP: still 100 lines to get it echo "Hello World"
That's just wrong, assuming you imported a library(read: crate(I fucking love meme names)) look up reqwest.

I'm not saying Rust is the end all be all of what ever I don't remember. But they cater to people who would rather import some library from an insecure source, rather than import a library that has been peer-reviewed.

Rust claims to be safe, secure, and "if it compiles it doesn't have bugs", I say, Rust is gonna be the next source of a Left-Pad bug, because people who use Rust rely on the compiler telling them what is wrong, rather than reason about it themselves.
>>
>>61628393
why can't brainlets understand that they need a fucking portfolio if they want to get hired for their favorite language
>>
>>61627977
isn't that positive? use gofmt
>>
>>61628113
python2 and python3 differences, retardhead
>>
>>61627551
desu Pike was always a weirdo.
>>
Go is fucking awful.
>>
>>61628577
Your reasoning being, what exactly?
>>
File: renee_french.png (2MB, 1927x804px) Image search: [Google]
renee_french.png
2MB, 1927x804px
>>61628160
>Renee French who is a childrens book writer/illustrator by profession

Dr Seuss won't know what hit him.
>>
File: Capture.png (6KB, 414x172px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6KB, 414x172px
>>61628531
not sure if you are fucking with me or are really stupid
>>
>>61628692
i like this, desu
>>
>>61628692
geez if i had read this shit when i was a kid, i would grow up to a psychopath.
>>
>>61628621
It's designed for idiots.
>>
>>61628996
How so, exactly?
>>
>>61628160
>ywn fugg this ugly ass bish
>>
>>61628996
>i am so """""""""""""""""smart""""""""""""""""" this lang. so easy for me

The competent programmer is fully aware of the limited size of his own skull. He therefore approaches his task with full humility, and avoids clever tricks like the plague.
Edsger Dijkstra
>>
>>61629010
See
>>61626986
>>
>>61629053
Yeah, but that is all about social and political views, not about the technical specifications of what ever language we're disguising.
>>
>>61629047
Sure, tell me more about how lacking generics because it's too complex for go users is not a technical issue.
>>
>>61629053
Where did he call them idiots? Is that implied by learning C or C++?
>>
>>61629047
>I only write with crayons because using pens is hubris
>>
File: 1348764844816.png (2KB, 244x226px) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816.png
2KB, 244x226px
>>61628699
>>
>>61629150
It's either just another Lisp shill who thinks functional programming is the future or a C++ guy who absolutely wants his language to have as many confusing as fuck "features" as possible because it makes him feel more organized.
>>
>>61629097
The reasoning they give for not including generics is almost wholly technical; they're trying to maintain fast compiler speeds and low runtime overheard. Every implementation compromises on one or the other. It's not about accommodating users; you can see whenever this subject comes up many people are actually too dim to program well without them and are driven away.

The designers summarized the reasoning why there are no generics in go currently. 4chan for some reason won't let me post the google docs link so I'm stuck posting an HN link I found in duckduckgo: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8756683
>>
>>61629280
>and low runtime overheard.
Reified generics cost less at runtime than having to typecheck everything as with type-erased generics or no generics.
>>
>>61629267
I have a hard time believing their main concerns are compile and runtime overhead when the proposed alternatives in your link is copy-pasting/generating code and using reflection or type casts.
>>
>>61629346
And it extends compile times, which is counter to their goals.
>>
>>61629419
The ways given in the link are just an enumeration of what's done currently, not an endorsement. They identify weaknesses in all of them. The reason go is what it is now is because they've opted against making the tradeoffs involved and have passed it on to the users for the time being rather than deciding for anyone.
>>
>>61629346
They also add significantly to compile time. It's funny that armchair language designers think there's no argument to be had when even people like Chris Lattner, Slava Pestov, Andrei Alexandrescu, Lars Bak, Anders Hejlsbergand, Erik Meijer have mentioned that they're still unsure if the trade offs for generics are worth it. It makes the implementation much more complex and makes a lot of optimizations much harder to implement because they have to be generalized and have escape hatches. Languages with unrestricted subtyping make it even worse.
>>
>>61627916
>Rust
Is dead, the language is horrible. Go will do well.
>>
>>61630301
Mind explaining how rust is dead?
>>
>>61630368
not him, it was born dead.
>>
>>61630368
Basically nobody outside of Mozilla is using it and the ecosystem is a wasteland of half finished abandoned projects.
>>
>>61630368
Mozilla is a dying company, Rust is horrible to work with (the syntax is insanely verbose, to the point where Java starts looking like a better alternative).

The ecosystem is not going to happen no matter how hard they work on their "crates".

Also the Rust activism is turning people away from it If you can't advocate for your language without basing everything on features that exist in better designed languages (Ada2012) you're wasting your time. No one will switch to Rust for muh safety.
>>
>>61630301
>Is dead
Literally one of the most popular languages around, not saying that's a good thing, just, you know, it is.
>>
>>61630659
it's nowhere, maybe after it stabilizes
https://madnight.github.io/githut/
https://tiobe.com/tiobe-index/
>>
>>61630776
>it's nowhere, maybe after it stabilizes
It's been stable after 1.0 (the STL) anythng else unstable was never advertized as such
>>
>>61630659
>Literally one of the most popular languages around
No it isn't Rust nigger, and online use doesn't really matter in the corporate world even if it ever achieves that.

it's a language looking for a problem.
>>
File: robpikegolang.jpg (133KB, 1394x884px) Image search: [Google]
robpikegolang.jpg
133KB, 1394x884px
reminder that go is designed for retarded children
>>
>>61630659
>Literally one of the most popular languages

Maybe on Reddit. In terms of actual lines of code being written and companies using it it's not even within the top 50. Facebook has a language they haven't even made public yet (Reflex) that has more lines of code written in it.
>>
>>61630866
>and online use doesn't really matter in the corporate world even if it ever achieves that
Yeah, cus java did so well, corporate world means nothing, anyone who ever entered the corporate world is now, according to /g/ a "code monkey" or "pajeet".
Rust is gaining ground faster than any other language ever did.
>>
>>61630881
> 99.9% of programmers are retarded children

Go designers really knew their audience then. Sounds like it's destined for great success.
>>
can't wait til the rust fad dies
>>
>>61630968
Java is #1 still, rust is literally irrelevant. I'm sorry bubba but you're not getting a job by forcing whitey to use your ghetto rust language.
>>
File: java_poo.png (87KB, 617x408px) Image search: [Google]
java_poo.png
87KB, 617x408px
>>61631094
I'd say Java is #2
>>
>>61626901
can someone explain this?
>>
File: Capture.png (414KB, 400x579px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
414KB, 400x579px
>>61631145
:)
>>
>>61626417
>Go
lol
>>
>>61631182
>muh exceptions
class Nest{
public static void main(String args[]){
//Parent try block
try{
//Child try block1
try{
System.out.println("Inside block1");
int b =45/0;
System.out.println(b);
}
catch(ArithmeticException e1){
System.out.println("Exception: e1");
}
//Child try block2
try{
System.out.println("Inside block2");
int b =45/0;
System.out.println(b);
}
catch(ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException e2){
System.out.println("Exception: e2");
}
System.out.println("Just other statement");
}
catch(ArithmeticException e3){
System.out.println("Arithmetic Exception");
System.out.println("Inside parent try catch block");
}
catch(ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException e4){
System.out.println("ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException");
}
catch(Exception e5){
System.out.println("Exception");
}
System.out.println("Next statement..");
}
}
>>
>>61631182
Errors are values in Go. They're returned from functions that can fail. After each potential failure, you should check if an error occurred, and then handle it somehow. Your program's control flow is explicit and immediately apparent from reading the code.

A lot of things can return errors.
>>
GO RULES
>>
>>61632066
I learned Go, it was kinda underwhelming. Then I started learning D, I'm still learning it. But D is much better overall.
>>
>>61632148
then you have a shitty taste
>>
>>61632161
You are the first one to tell me that, can you explain why you say that?
>>
>>61632184
Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability. — Edsger W. Dijkstra

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. — Leonardo da Vinci

Simplicity carried to the extreme becomes elegance. — Jon Franklin

The unavoidable price of reliability is simplicity. — C.A.R. Hoare

The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak. — Hans Hoffmann

Complexity has nothing to do with intelligence, simplicity does. — Larry Bossidy

Simplicity is hard to build, easy to use, and hard to charge for. Complexity is easy to build, hard to use, and easy to charge for. — Chris Sacca

Such is modern computing: everything simple is made too complicated because it’s easy to fiddle with; everything complicated stays complicated because it’s hard to fix. — Rob Pike

A complex system that works is invariably found to have evolved from a simple system that worked. The inverse proposition also appears to be true: A complex system designed from scratch never works and cannot be made to work. — John Gall

Go is created by the founder of Unix and Unix philosophy, Ken Thompson

If you don't understand the virtue of simplicity, then you have a shit taste
>>
>>61627038
no idea but i consider forth to be
>>
>>61632242
I don't see why D is not simple. It's pretty straight forward.
I will admit that D does not adhere to the Unix philosophy, no Garbage Collector language (especially with a Global GC) can't be unix.
>>
>>61632279
sure it's simpler than C++, but it's main flaw is that it tries to be a better C++.

I respect walter bright, he is one of the 10 people who knows C++ in world, but i don't consider D simple and definitely not Small.
>>
>>61632317
>D is big
Very true.
>Better C++
It's a better C++. However I will ditch D if there is an actual better C++ with RAII, templates and some functional features that has no GC or source level C compatibility.
Unfortunately, there is none. Rust was close to it but then it fucked shit up with unnecessary traits/lifetimes/borrow-checker overhead (for programmers)

However, Go is not productive at all.
>>
>>61632242
Dijkstra didn't like the C family of languages and definitely wouldn't have liked Go.

Towards the end of his life he loved the ML family of languages. They made good choices and are relatively simple yet still powerful. Go is simple but made incredibly poor choices and because of that it's extremely inflexible and constraining.

> Go is created by the founder of Unix and Unix philosophy

The Unix created by Ken Thompson was trash and had more security holes than Windows XP. Even his books are full of pathetically insecure C.
>>
>>61632395
>Dijkstra didn't like the C family of languages and definitely wouldn't have liked Go.
[citation needed]

i know his paper truths that may hurt, mentions fortran, basic etc but never heard of him talk about C.
>>
>>61626943
C was designed for Bell employees too dumb to learn whatever the fuck Bell used at that time.

>>61626933
>ruby
Shit interpreter, GIL
>js
Callback hell, awful language
>shell
Wew lad
>inferno
What the hell is that?
>python
Slow as fuck, GIL or no support for other implementations
>>
>>61626943
>Rob Pike stated he designed it for Google engineers that were too dumb to learn C.

source?
>>
>>61632505
his fat neet ass
>>
>>61632505
There is no source because Anonymous made it up.
>>
>>61632450
C is basically B with types.

js isnt very awful, callbacks arent a requirement; by inferno i meant limbo from bell labs
>>
>>61632505
>>61630881
except he called C/C++ programmers dumb as well
>>
>>61632526
>js isnt very awful
It's untyped and that alone makes it pretty bad.

>but empty interfaces in go
Not the same, not mandatory, don't use them when you don't need them.
>>
>>61632572
>It's untyped and that alone makes it pretty bad.
it's called dynamically typed, and python is pretty good with it, it's js what is shit.
>>
>>61632605
>it's called dynamically typed

No respected literature on type theory uses the term "dynamically" type. That's an attempt to give it some form of rigour that it most definitely doesn't deserve. It's untyped and it's shit.
>>
Golang is the most unproductive I've ever dealt with, even a simple filter on a slice requires a new function that contains a for loop
>>
>>61632639
did you ever try to delete elements in a list while you loop through list?

go's slices are superior to any other language
>>
>>61632667
can Golang do this in one line?
[{id: 1, name: "OP"}, {id: 2, name: "is"}, {id: 3, name: "faggot"}].filter(i=> i.id > 2)[0].name
>>
>>61632726
>muh one liners
Fuck that noise.
>>
>>61632726
that was JS btw, try it in your browser's console
>>
>>61632726
Can JS not be slow as fuck? Can JS be reasonably memory efficient?

[spoiler]The answer to both is no.[/spoiler]
>>
>>61632875
can Golang render React/Vue in server side?
>>
>>61632572
static typing is pretty bad. dynamic typing allows for easier polymorphism and its the future
>>
>>61632895
>static typing is pretty bad.

Your death is the future.
>>
>>61632895
>static typing is pretty bad
How stupid are you?
>>
>>61632895
Basically every single important piece of software in the world is written in a statically typed language. Every dynamically typed language could disappear tomorrow and at worst a few shitty websites would go down.

>>61632884
> caring about web development

You might as well just go get a job at McDonalds.
>>
>>61632906
>>61632929
archaic-cucks itt.
if dynamic typing is so bad, why was it invented
>>
>>61632975
Because a lot of very stupid people want to program too.
>>
>>61633020
you nigger don't understand shit about productivity, Golang doesn't even have consistent static typing, it's an unproductive language for brainlets like you
>>
>>61633053
I don't even like Go you retard. I just like to laugh at "programmers" that use dynamically typed languages.
>>
>>61632524
I posted it earlier in the thread, and then another anon posted it again in picture form. Go find it if you care that much.
>>
Holy kek
>>
>>61632242
I liken starting one’s computing career with Unix, say as an undergraduate,
to being born in East Africa. It is intolerably hot, your
body is covered with lice and flies, you are malnourished and you
suffer from numerous curable diseases. But, as far as young East
Africans can tell, this is simply the natural condition and they live
within it. By the time they find out differently, it is too late. They
already think that the writing of shell scripts is a natural act.
— Ken Pier, Xerox PARC
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.