[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it seems that most people that have a little extra money or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 18

File: pg279.png (53KB, 474x454px) Image search: [Google]
pg279.png
53KB, 474x454px
So it seems that most people that have a little extra money or care about image quality, buy IPS panel monitors. Viewing angles, more accurate colours, better uniformity, etc all comes to mind when thinking of advantages.
Strangely though, there is downside of IPS which people rarely mention (and its not response time), IPS glow.
Do you not care for it? Or do you just think it's less annoying than the gamma shift/poor viewing angles you get with TN or the smearing you get with VA?
>>
>>61625892
From what I've read it's more of a lottery, whether you get glow or not.
I'm considering buying an IPS. Is the glow noticeable except for on black screens?
>>
>>61625907
it's weird. IPS glow is part of the tech, it's basically present on every panel. There are some professional(and expensive) IPS monitors that have a workaround to reduce it, but its rare.

The thing is, it varies quite a lot... some monitors have glow that is just absolutely ridiculous, others are not so bad, and limited to a single corner. Usually reducing the brightness, sitting a little further away or having an extra light source in your room can help negate it - but it never goes away fully (unless you literally sit 5 metres away).

Personally, it annoys the shit out of me, but then again, over 24", TN panels are just shit, the difference between the top and bottom of the image is just way too fucking much, even if you sit at the most perfect angle.
VA? Forget it, if you actually play games, it reminds me of LCD monitors from the early 2000's with its awful ghosting and smearing. Even "gamer" VA monitors have it, the response time between certain colours is just too high. Though for movies, VA is actually fucking amazing due to the contrast - and the lack of glow. With IPS, watching a movie with black bars can be quite distracting.
>>
>>61625907
blb is lottery
glow is just a drawback of ips
>>
File: IPS fags.png (6KB, 348x437px) Image search: [Google]
IPS fags.png
6KB, 348x437px
>>
File: ips patricians.png (15KB, 860x507px) Image search: [Google]
ips patricians.png
15KB, 860x507px
>>61626025
>>
>>61625992
Would getting a 34" ultrawide look best with IPS then?
>>
>>61625892
OK here's my story:

wanted to upgrade my 24" TN 144hz panel
so I bought a PG279
>BLB on top right
>ips glow on bottom right
this basically meant that in any dark scene, half the monitor was lit up like a fucking xmas tree
returned it, got a XB271HU
>BLB on literally every side
>glow so severe it just went around the entire monitor
This was just pathetic, clearly damaged in transport.
So, I gave up on IPS panels after this, I figured, I used TN for ages anyway, I'll buy one again
so, Dell S2716DG
>calibrated by a blind monkey in the factory, I believe
>no gamma in OSD, had to use nvidia cp
but, after I calibrated it, actually was pretty good in terms of IQ.
...until I got to dark scenes in games. Color banding so bad, it felt like I had the monitor set to 16bit color. It was ridiculous. i tried everything, nothing really helped. Googling it revealed that it was a common issue with the panel.
>pixel inversion
Oh, another lovely fault, once again, of the panel was the severe pixel inversion. It was noticable during fast paced games, or sometimes even just scrolling certain webpages. Felt like the monitor became interlaced for split seconds every now and then.
Returned that piece of shit too.
So, in my desperation I bought an Acer Z271. VA panel, 27" but only 1080p, but at least 144hz and Gsync.
>1080p on 27" is unfortunately really ugly
>VA ghosting is still a problem
>but at least there was no pixel inversion, no glow, no BLB, no color banding.
Moral of the story? Fuck all monitors, wait for OLED to become mainstream.
>>
>>61626053
You are still going too look directly on the the screen.
t. owner of 3 montirors
>>
File: desu.jpg (399KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
desu.jpg
399KB, 1920x2560px
I have both a TN and IPS monitor and they're both fucking shit compared to my old ass CRT

>Shitty ghosting on any game
>Shit contrast
>Pathetic refresh rate unless you spend a shitload of money on one that was specifically designed for it
>Looks like fucking shit on any non-native resolution

When will display technology fucking catch-up?
>>
File: jack-bauer-gritando.jpg (23KB, 312x400px) Image search: [Google]
jack-bauer-gritando.jpg
23KB, 312x400px
>have ips monitor
>be very happy
>spend 8 hours infront of said monitor every day, playing, working, watching movies
then my faggot friend came over and pointed out the ips glow
now I CANT FUCKING TAKE MY EYES OFF IT WHY
>>
>>61626025
With larger TN panels the horrendous viewing angles mean that even looking head on at a screen you'll notice the effects on the far corners of the screen.
>>
It's bearable if you keep brightness at reasonable levels and don't use it in the dark.
But yeah it sucks but I guess people consider it the lesser of evils compared to the problems with other panel types.
>>
>>61625892
IPS glow is a meme on a decent quality IPS panel. I'm looking at two IPS displays right now and one is cheap and several years old with a little bit of a glow, the other is newer and higher quality and there is not glow whatsoever.
>>
>>61626423
I think if my FG2421 ever breaks I am going to kill myself. 120Hz VA panel is absolutely incredible especially bit the black level and contrast ratios that screen has. My other two screens are IPS. I honestly think it mostly depends on what youre looking for. Most people go for IPS because of the meme that is color accuracy, but color accuracy is something the average consumer doesn't ned to give a shit about. Hell, even being a web developer or artist doesnt mean that its all that important because of of the people who will see your work arent using color accurate, let alone calibrated screens anyway. Might just be me but I dont get why IPS even got as popular as it is. I wanna rip out my own eyes looking at blacks on IPS/TN.
>>
>>61625892
I have the PG279q and it's a fantastic monitor.

IPS glow is inherent to the technology but some models have it worse than others.

On mine it isn't visible at all unless you absolutely go out of your way to look for it.

For the me the benefits of those beautiful colors, and no color shifting at angles far outweigh IPS glow I can't even see
>>
>>61626752
Color accuracy may not be all that important for the average user but viewing angles and lack of color shift are definitely nice.
>>
>>61625892
>VA smearing
I am not familiar with this
>>
>>61626798
It's not just color accuracy, the colors just look much better on my IPS monitor as well, they pop more, can't really explain it
>>
>>61626810
maybe OP means black crush where details in black regions lose definition and you see a giant blob of black

I had a benq VA side by side with an apple cinema display and I saw this problem in the shadow regions of photos
>>
Actually been looking into a 32" IPS panel today. Are BenQ just a meme? Some people speak highly of the PD3200U but other people suggest they're shills being paid by BenQ's marketing team and it's actually a budget piece of shit.
I'm hoping the LG 32UD99-W comes out soon but it appears to be constantly delayed. It's the most aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>61626777
whats your brightness? Mine is 40, and it's quite noticable when watching movies, especially with letterboxing. I mean, its not horrible, but you don't really have to "look" for it, it's just kinda there.
My model was handpicked in the store as well, the others were worse.
>>
>>61626864
As if it has few light grades in the low end?
Does that sentence make sense?
I don't know how else to formulate it.
>>
I hate it.
That's why I spent €2000 on an EIZO CG246 which has A-TW.
It's not good for gaming but I don't often do that anyways.
>>
>>61626810
well, VA has just more ghosting than TN and IPS. It's noticable even when scrolling through text, or when you play games.
Then there's shit like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-gUsxVTw84
though this just seems like a particularly bad case - although on my VA monitor I see similiar behavior, just to a much lesser extent.
>>
>>61627039
Don't forget the black crush and gamma shfting. VA is as much a compromise as any LCD panel.
>>
>>61627039
>>61627068
Holy shit. Looks really bad. That nasal Canadian youtuber really shills these usually
>>
>>61626168
I must have hit the lottery with my XB271HU then as I ain't seeing none of the shit you have my nigga
>>
>>61625892
>Do you not care for it? Or do you just think it's less annoying than the gamma shift/poor viewing angles you get with TN

I don't even notice IPS glow, I'm sure it exists but I don't consider it an issue whatsoever.

I do notice color shifts on TN screens, and it's a big issue when I need to design my applications.
>>
>>61627094
The big youtubers always get golden samples, I think. They never mention stuff like IPS glow, pixel inversion, colour banding, BLB, etc. I have worked in a monitor shop for a few months and the amount of people returning their high end IPS gaming monitors(Acer, Asus, Viewsonic, AOC) was crazy.
The most common complaint was "backlight bleed". In reality, it was rarely BLB, most of the time it was just simply IPS glow. I'm fairly sure all these monitors share the same shitty AHVA panel.
>>
>>61625892
>google images IPS glow
>all completely black screens in a dark room.

Is it even a problem in normal use?
Or is it just something basement jerkers whine about?
>>
I don't know what IPS glow is and I don't care.
>>
>>61627354
Its noticable on dark content. The extent of it depends on the panel, the distance from the monitor, the angle you're looking at it, additional light sources in your room and monitor brightness.
>>
>>61625892

I've got an Acer XB271Hu IPS, and while in a completely dark room with a black screen I do notice quite some IPS glow in the lower right corner, it's not even noticeable when I'm actually doing something.
>>
>>61625892
>more accurate colours
This hasn't been true since like 2010 at least. Yea, IPS doesn't have the gamma shift, though it does have the violet or green glow. Head on a good TN will have similar color accuracy to a good IPS when calibrated.

>better uniformity
I'd argue the opposite. Since IPS became mainstream budget subtypes like AH-IPS have more ips glow because the thin-film is thinner or something and lets more light through, but also results in less uniform than the older types of IPS.
>>
>>61627418
Oh, and IPS clouds more over time. Can't wait for OLED monitors
>>
File: Chromaticity_Diagram.jpg (62KB, 700x255px) Image search: [Google]
Chromaticity_Diagram.jpg
62KB, 700x255px
>>61627418
>a good TN will have similar color accuracy to a good IPS when calibrated.

There is a difference between calibration and color space.

A good TN will cover 100% of sRGB, and if that's all you need then it's fine for you.
A good IPS will cover 100% of Adobe RGB, which is useless for most people but important to others.

Whatever tech you use you need to calibrate your screen at least every couple of months to stay accurate.
>>
>>61625892
Everybody knows about IPS glow, but there aren't a lot of other options which are easily available and similarly priced. TN is dogshit and isn't even worth mentioning. VA is usually much harder to find, IPS is all over the place which isn't really the case with VA.
>>
>>61627418
I bought an Asus PG278 thinking that TN being shit is a meme.
Gamma shift is one thing. But the fucking color banding is ridiculous. I dont know how people can with a straight face say TN is now comparable to IPS
>>
File: 1494049742124.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494049742124.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>61627490
>tfw colorblind so color accuracy literally doesn't matter
>>
>>61625892
>(and its not response time)
Thing is response time doesn't even matter when we're talking small amounts of milliseconds, most people seem to confuse response time with refresh rate in their heads
Who can notice the difference response time difference between 1ms and 8ms anyway?
>>
File: 1439678178389.jpg (24KB, 275x272px) Image search: [Google]
1439678178389.jpg
24KB, 275x272px
>>61626297
>>
OLED > high quality TN > everything else.
>>
>>61626070
its what i use and its gorgeous, especially compared to the 24" TN panel next to it
>>
>>61627862
the diference between TN and IPS is very hard to notice, yes
but VA is significantly slower than both. The "response time" given by manufacturers is usually grey to grey, certain colours take much longer, and this is still a problem for VA
>>
>tfw having an IPS panel with ATW polarizer and no glow

TN panel vertical viewing angle variance drives me absolutely insane, though, so I'm quite confident I'd still prefer an IPS panel with glow to any TN panel.

>>61627490
>A good TN will cover 100% of sRGB, and if that's all you need then it's fine for you.
>A good IPS will cover 100% of Adobe RGB, which is useless for most people but important to others.

The type of panel has absolutely nothing to do with color space coverage, though. That's down to the backlight, and there have been plenty of IPS panels with limited color space coverage, as well as some TN panels with extended color space coverage. It just so happens that IPS panels are more likely to have backlights with wider color space coverage because IPS viewing angles make them more suitable for professional graphics use that might require those wider color spaces.
>>
IPS have shitty contrast and always look washed out no matter how vibrant the colors are compared to a good TN.
>>
>>61627490
Color space is not accuracy. Accuracy is how closely the monitor can correctly display the color space it's calibrated for. And while there is a difference between color space and calibration you have to calibrate targeting a color space for actual accuracy, because like I said accuracy is how closely the monitor is representing the color space (and how much). When you calibrate you will be asked or you should know to designate which color space you will be calibrating for. This means that even if IPS can cover 100% of adobeRGB it can still be inaccurate for sRGB if it's miscalibrated, so you can have something that covers >100% of sRGB that's inaccurate because it was improperly calibrated.

All that said, it's not even important because almost all media is still created targeting sRGB and most programs won't be able to take advantage of it. Unless you're a content producer and your application can accept or detect your color profile and the color space it's targeting and also take advantage of that I doubt you will have use for the wide gamut of IPS monitors.
>>
>>61628049
TN panels have shit contrast just like IPS panels. You need to go VA to get deep black levels, but VA has its own drawbacks.
>>
>>61626965
I have it at 65 I think

The quality control on these things is horrendous though.

Had to send back 3 monitors to get one without any pixel defects.

Have a perfect sample now though.

At least Asus is very easy with giving you a new one
>>
File: 1490393605743.png (35KB, 592x533px) Image search: [Google]
1490393605743.png
35KB, 592x533px
Can IPS panels reach 240 hz?
Didn't think so bud, call me back when they get competetive
>>
>>61628069
Don't even know what VA is bro, monitor shopped recently and it wasn't even on my radar.
>>
>>61628185
They're pretty rare, iirc only Samsung makes them. And it's only used in their mid range monitors.
>>
My Asus IPS panels have minor glowing on the bottom, but it's so subtle that my phone camera can't even pick it up.
>>
>>61628027
Makes sense
I don't know much about VA panels having always owned TN and IPS monitors
>>
>>61628185
>>61628229
They're rare in PC monitors, but by far most common for TVs.
>>
can I get a 27in 144hz 1ms 1440p IPS panel for reasonable price, though?
>>
crt monitors never had this problem
>>
>>61629704
CRT monitors are also fucking heavy, hot and take a lot of space.
>>
>>61629817
Do you move your monitor every single day?
You don't have desk big enough to hold a box?
>>
>>61629817
>CRT
>hot

???

The others are one time minor inconveniences when you first set up your station.
>>
File: 1501034096646.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501034096646.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>61628955
1ms is a meme
>>
What's the best
>144hz+
>IPS
>no over the top gayming aesthetic(as in no fucking red highlights and shit)
>G-Sync if any adaptive sync technology
monitor anyway?

I was looking at EIZO Foris FS2735 but
>expensive
>freesync
>>
>>61630270
PG279 and turn off the lights in the OSD.
>>
>>61630325
heard horror stories about the QC though
>>
>>61630417
that's every high refresh 1440p gsync IPS monitor, I'm afraid. They all use the same AHVA panel
>>
>ips faggots make fun of TN's colour shift
>ips glow literally changes depending on how far you sit/the angle you are looking at it
both suck, VA sucks for gaming. Use CRT or wait for OLED, or just put up with the shortcomings.
>>
File: 1445983927111.jpg (62KB, 353x348px) Image search: [Google]
1445983927111.jpg
62KB, 353x348px
Just got an Acer XF270HUA. Great display if you can look past the backlight bleed and pinched edges (Mainly on the right). I calibrated mine and turned brightness way down though so it's not so bad. OLED displays are no good for static images due to image retention/burn. CRT's and plasma had the same problem. Self emitting (generate their own light) have their own inherent problems. I have seen plenty of CRT's with severe image burn.

No display technology is perfect. The quest for such a technology continues.
>>
File: acer2.jpg (297KB, 3215x2001px) Image search: [Google]
acer2.jpg
297KB, 3215x2001px
>>61630506
I should have posted this. Sorry.
>>
File: 1499301971422.jpg (83KB, 348x505px) Image search: [Google]
1499301971422.jpg
83KB, 348x505px
>>61630520
>that bleed
>>
>>61630520
thats similiar to how my pg279 looks, although when i try to take a pic it always comes off worse than it really is.
>>
>>61630560
Long exposure always makes it look worse than in reality. Also I've just noticed my camera has a dead pixel on the sensor (not on the display).
>>
File: IMG_20170729_192040.jpg (201KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170729_192040.jpg
201KB, 1000x750px
>tfw you lucked out on the panel lottery with an IPS panel

note that the stuff in the upper corners is glare not the panel itself and the slight glow in the bottom is not even noticeable unless on a black screen
>>
>>61630464
???
did you like never used an IPS panel or what? It's almost unnoticeable compared to TN.
>>
>>61631381
lel now try it in a dark room
looks standard to me, my cheap 3 years old screen has smaller glow in a brightly lit room
>>
>>61631439
bitch you lucky its not nighttime where I live or I'd prove your ass wrong right this second

Just gonna have to wait for a couple hours
>>
OLED gaming monitors fucking when?
>>
I love my 120hz TN panel.
>>
>>61625892
TN, VA and IPS are all shit technologies. For general use IPS is just the least shit one.
>>61631760
http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/viewing_angle.php
Enjoy.
>>
>>61625892
>>61631790
And VA has shit viewing angles as well. Everyone in the TV review business just agreed to ignore it and give VA TVs 10/10 scores.
>>
>>61628180
Can TN reach 30bit colors?
Didn't think so bud, call me back when they get competetive
>>
Tell me autistic faggots, at what point of time when using the monitor do you actually see the IPS glow?
>>
So what are the disadvantages for PLS monitors, because my Samsung seems pretty good?
>>
File: LG 32UD99.jpg (201KB, 940x620px) Image search: [Google]
LG 32UD99.jpg
201KB, 940x620px
>>61631464
Looks like it's still a long way to go.

I'm waiting for CES 2018 to see if they release something good.

>27"
>4K +
>HDR
>IPS
>USB-C

The LG 32UD99 is the closest to what i want, but i wish it was 27" and 5K.
>>
>>61632368
After the sun goes down
>>
>>61631464
Dell released an OLED monitor already, not sure what makes it gaming
>>
>>61626910
Two fucking thousand USD no thank you faggot
>>
>>61633193
dell's premium line monitor always have low fps
>>
I went TN cause refresh rate+input lag > muh colors
>>
>>61626070
I have an LG 34UC87. The glow is noticeable on very dark screens (I play a lot of elite dangerous) in the far corners. However, due to the size of the monitor and the perks of 3440x1440, I really don't mind it
>>
IPS is definitely overhyped by a lot of people, but it's still the "least bad" panel type of the 3 for general use. IPS glow does vary from panel to panel though, I can absolutely understand some people being bothered by it more than others.
>>
>>61626297
I must've lucked out with mine, don't notice any backlight bleed around the edges.
>>
>>61635433
backlight bleed isn't the same as IPS glow, though. BLB is constant, and is visible on basically any colour. Glow is only visible on dark colours and if you sit further away from the monitor, it actually fully goes away. Glow isn't really down to luck, its part of any IPS panel, soime people are just less likely to notice. (or have a monitor with an ATW polarizer, though this is very expensive and only used in a handful of professional monitors)
>>
>>61635730
I see, I do notice a little glow around the corners only on a pitch black background. And lo and behold if I go further back it vanishes. Hell even changing viewing angle changes its severity.
Witchcraft.
Not the biggest deal breaker I can live with that since it is subtle and I am not on dark scenes all the time, but if it were constant BLB 24/7 I would not tolerate it.

144Hz+ OLED cannot come any sooner, I am concerned about their lifespan though due to pixel degradation.
>>
>>61635852
Interesting. Same here with that Acer XF270HUA I posted earlier. If I put my nose up to the screen the corners glow like crazy. Further away I can hardly see any glow. I've attempted to compensate based on this by moving the screen as far back on the desktop as I can and positioning it higher up relative to my seating position. That along with my calibration and lowering of brightness to acceptable levels in my somewhat dark room (even during daytime I leave the curtains closed) has made it is much better.

Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>61625892
I have an Asus MG279Q, a 27" 1440p 144Hz IPS panel.
I have none of the problems people usually report with that monitor; no dead pixels, no backlight bleed.
Compared to the TN panels I used before it has way better colours and the 144Hz refresh rate is awesome. Even moving your cursor around or dragging file folders on your desktop is buttery smooth. I could never go back to 60Hz TN panels after this.
>>
>>61625892
Why would I need to care about viewing angles desu? I look straight at my monitors when on my pc. I'm never going to be using my screen at 170 degrees, although 120-150 degrees sounds fine enough. Are viewing angles a gimmick or does 170+ matter?
>>
>>61636973
Don't TN panels usually have an easier method to having higher refresh rates compared to IPS?
>>
The main problem with TN panels for me is color banding. Its so much more visible than on IPS, even on true 8 bit panels.
>>
>>61626265
>Looks like fucking shit on any non-native resolution

This is always a dumb argument. Don't run non native resolutions on an LCD panel.
>>
>>61635852
>144Hz+ OLED

>want ultrawide 1440p
>also want gsync and 144hz
>maybe at the end of this year monitors of this spec will come out, and they won't even be IPS let alone OLED

Not gonna hold my breath on that one.
>>
>>61633193
high refresh rate, low latency
>>
>>61637234
>Don't run non native resolutions on an LCD panel.
unless you do what I did when I bought the monitor before upgrading my PC, and run 720p on a 1440p monitor.
>>
>>61637360
funnily enough 720 scales to 1440 rather well (720x2 = 1440, 1280x2 = 2560).

still, don't do that and then complain that it doesn't look good.
>>
File: 464841.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
464841.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>61626168
>tfw i did this as well
>ended up staying with my philips led tv
why is so hard to get a good monitor while tvs get excellent quality?
>>
going from VA to IPS is a nightmare.
the contrast (and in extension the blacks) on VA are amazing. Proper, deep blacks with no clouding or shitty glow in the corners. Watching movies was a real treat on it, as well as general usage. Unfortunately VA isn't that good for games, and I wanted a bigger monitor so I switched to a PG279 IPS.
The loss in contrast is instantly noticable. On dark content, the bottom right portion of the screen has a slightly silvery glow, which is.. yeah, IPS glow. It isn't the end of the world but compared to VA? It's instantly noticable.
I honestly think VA is the way to go if you are not much into games. But even if you are, it's not like VA is terrible, it's just roughly 10 years behind TN/IPS in terms of ghosting.
Eh, I guess I'll get used to it.
>>
>>61637429
>>61637466
>these faggots pretending that VA is amazing
How can you not fucking notice the viewing angle issues? You have to be like 2m away from a 24" to not notice. It's not TN-bad, but it's bad.
>>
File: 64646711.png (276KB, 395x402px) Image search: [Google]
64646711.png
276KB, 395x402px
>>61637508
>sitting 2m away from your screen
>placing your tv(which is usually larger than a monitor) on your side and not using it as your main
>>
>>61637616
Nigga what the fuck are you trying to say? VA (meaning a majority of TVs) suck dick if you're close to it because the viewing angles are trash. Now fuck off with your retarded cat.
>>
>>61637660
t. retard that doesn't understand viewing angles
unless of course you for some reason insist on sitting infront of your monitor at an angle
>>
>>61638436
Nah, you're the retard, retard. Did you even ""graduate"" high school? The angle between your eyes and the center of the screen and the angle between your eyes and the corners of the screen is not the same, you stupid fuck. VA and TN is so fucking shit that this actually matters. Now go dig a grave and lie in it.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.