[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say the line shill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: applecucks.jpg (63KB, 776x714px) Image search: [Google]
applecucks.jpg
63KB, 776x714px
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/29/technology/china-apple-censorhip.html
>>
Lel, applefags and yuropoors will probably defend this.
>>
>>61624864
ahahahaahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>61624864
>Say the line shill
P R E M I U M E X P E R I E N C E ! ! !
>>
Apple is just doing what China told them to do, apple users are just too stupid to setup an actual VPN on the phone settings
>>
Oy vey! You wouldn't want them to lose the Chinese market would you??
>>
File: 1500946911331.jpg (17KB, 406x214px) Image search: [Google]
1500946911331.jpg
17KB, 406x214px
>>61624925
Hey but if the EU or china says banned then you should ban it!
>>
How courageous
>>
>>61624864
>china has use
>AP
kek
>>
>>61624925
and they thought applel == security as if applel won't sell them out instantly
L O L
O
L
>>
Part of being a premium product is complying with the law of the country you operate in.
>>
>>61624980
b-b-b-b-but that one time they said no to the FBI!!
>>
>>61624950
Well, yeah, because your product need to follow local laws
>>61624980
Only an actual iToddler would think apple is more secure than android.
https://pentest.com/ios_backdoors_attack_points_surveillance_mechanisms.pdf
That and the horror history of apple leaks and breaches is just laughable.
>>
>>61625029
>Well, yeah, because your product need to follow local laws

>it's okay to ban free speech because the EU says so!
lol yuropooreans
>>
>>61624925
VPNs are banned in Russia. China is next.
>>
>>61624864
Nice, it might once again kickstart the jailbreaking community
>>
iTODDLERS BTFO
>>
N-no how are we going to expose chinese teens to our ideology and create the next gen of baizuos
>>
funny how they will spout about security and user privacy but when it comes to it being a problem about continuing to function in a large market all that goes out the window.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.