[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Studying CS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

If I were to study CS could I benefit in anyway to get a IPad Pro?

I would like to use it as a electronic notebook, but I don't know how much a CS student could benefit from it. Well if you were to do a few sketches on it.
>>
>>61623137
Paper and only paper. Everything else will distract you from the lectures. No laptops, no smartphones no nothing
>>
>>61623176
But it takes to much time to scan that shit when I want to use some note taking application.
>>
>>61623137
I don't think so, anon. I mean you can watch lectures and read on it, but I have an iPhone and it's really restrictive with what you can do. It's limited in that you can't really go "under the hood".
>>
>>61623392
Don't scan it. Why would you? Reading paper is much easier on your eyes than monitors, and you will fuck your eyes up with min 8 hours of computer screen
>>
>>61623137
>CS
>wants fondleslab
When OP is his own meme, what need for us shitposters?
>>
>>61623137

Just FYI before you start. You should know that CS is not what people think it is. There is a lot more theory and less applied classes. Lot more math took. It's a "science".
>>
>>61623137
Have studied it for one year in Sweden, only used pen and paper to take notes. I have mostly taken notes during math classes though sine we have gotten the pdf slides for the other courses.
>>
File: 757866-737433-800.jpg (50KB, 800x506px) Image search: [Google]
757866-737433-800.jpg
50KB, 800x506px
X1 Yoga best of both worlds
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>61624114
>Botnet 10
>>
File: 1375949285008.jpg (9KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1375949285008.jpg
9KB, 250x238px
>>61624449
>worn out botnet maymay
>>
>>61623137

No

you need a laptop with linux

Anything else and you are niggering yourself
>>
>>61624499
it's literally true tho
>>
>>61623137
For just an electronic notebook you should consider a Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition. Because of its age it's very cheap refurbished or used now but is still quite usable. It has great battery life, an excellent screen, stylus is included, it's thin and lightweight, and S-note is awesome to use. Plus, it can do all the split screen multitasking stuff of the IPad Pro. In fact you can have more than two apps open if you want to.
For just drawing, the iPad is technically better, but if you're an amateur, then the 120hz true tone display and such maybe an expensive gimmick.

Also, if you use S-note it will auto backup to your Samsung or Evernote account, whichever you prefer. You can also manually export any of your notes as PDFs or Jpegs.

I took all my notes and did all my homework for 3 years of college on my Note. For my class I would usually have the class lecture or PowerPoint open on 1/3 of the screen and S-note on the remaining screen, plus Chrome as a floating app. When doing homework, it would be the pdf of the textbook and s-note.
>>
>>61624499
Except it's not a maymay
>>
Yes, you must get an electronic notebook or you will fail CS. Everyone knows the key to success is having the right technology with you.
>>
>>61625473
Tim is that you?
>>
>>61627454
Who's Tim?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.