[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't there many female in engineering or computer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: STEM.jpg (138KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
STEM.jpg
138KB, 1024x1024px
Why aren't there many female in engineering or computer sciences? could it be that female don't handle math as much as guys
>>
>>61617724
women took the blue pill
they live in a biological fantasy land where children are the only thing of value. most of them dont have hobbies, interests, personality or curiosity about the universe.
>>
Here's why
Female Average IQ is higher than men BUT females with average IQ/Total female number is a lot higher than men which means men have more idiots but also has more geniuses
>>
>/g/ - technology

Throughout history many women have proven themselves very capable at maths and science (See: Curie), so your posit is likely false. The lower incidence of such cases is anyone's guess. Maybe it's society's fault - in my experience, women seem more socially driven, so they may prefer occupations that are grounded in politics, economics, or the humanities. That's my shit guess.

Not really related, but I also believe young people in general, today are rewarded more for projecting a certain image instead of embodying it, whether it be beauty, empowerment, or whatever. They're not motivated to develop themselves when pretending to be enlightened or rebellious is just as easy.
>>
>>61618189
>Throughout history many women have proven themselves very capable at maths and science
Like <10 total.
Curie, Noether, Sophie Germain, ...
>>
>>61617724
men are more suited to tasks that require analytical thinking, and also have a larger IQ standard deviation, so the result is that the top achievers in most fields are men, and in engineering and tech even more so
>>
>>61617724

b cuz anne non, all t3h wimminz r dum n shit. just mayk mai sanwitchez n babbys wimmin! lolololol0l0lol! pen0r betr then v@g! h@H@h@! /pol/ t0ld m3 s0!
>>
>>61617724
there are a lot of reasons. almost none of them have anything to do with men being smarter than women. thats really all that needs to be said, if you're genuinely curious as to why, look it up yourself and watch out for "hot take" articles and equally "hot take" threads like this one where 18-22 year old no life experience forever alones regurgitate milo/spencer/alt-right talking points.
>>
>>61618341
the men who work in stem tend to be smarter than the women who work in stem though. your feelings don't affect that. men are wired different to women, and have more extreme intellects than women, both on the low and high ends. the unintelligent men are not considered for STEM, so the result is that the men are more intelligent
>>
>>61617724
Women hate social isolation, simple women are wired to find social group(superior status) and get in it.

Simple to women STEM is dead end career.

A lot smart women becomes millonaries after good career in mananger position, but are very quiet about themself, average women gets decent career.

In STEM some times some men's makes multi millonaries and gets all spotlight,meanwhile another men simple live low wage or unemployed life.
>>
>>61617724
Because women are less likely to be autistic.
>>
Same reason there aren't a lot of male nurses. They just aren't interested. Now I haven't heard anyone complaining of the major problems related to a lack of male nurses, so stop complaining about the lack of women in computer science. Let people make decisions for themselves and accept that it won't always come out 50/50 between the sexes in all career choices.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.