[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get around Find My iPhone? is it possible? trying to hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (22KB, 400x518px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
22KB, 400x518px
how to get around Find My iPhone? is it possible? trying to hard reset my little cousins device because he doesnt remember his pass.
>>
Give it back, Tyrone.
>>
enjoy your paperweight
>>
>>61616972
Just return it to its rightful owner, Jamal
>>
i didn't think there was a way to ask this question without the "black dude stole it" response

I just didn't know where else to ask lol.
>>
File: 1483099788907.png (282KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1483099788907.png
282KB, 625x626px
>>61616983
>>61617006
Hang yourselves.
>>
>>61616972
Jamal needs his phone back, Jim boy.
>>
>>61617071
Well if you'd done a modicum of research you'd know it was impossible.

Which is why we're left to assume you're a stupid nigger.
>>
File: 1468959843988.jpg (3KB, 166x140px) Image search: [Google]
1468959843988.jpg
3KB, 166x140px
Christ. this pisses me off so much. my cousins are young and every few months they'll be like....UH i forgot my password, can you unlock it for me?

REEEE NO I CANNOT. THAT IS THE POINT.

JUST WRITE IT DOWN AND PUT IT IN YOUR FUCKING SOCK DRAWER OR SOME SHIT NO ONE IS GOING TO STEAL IT YOU'RE LIKE 9

or worse, almost, the "i use the same password everywhere, even for important things"
like i get it. i do. i use the same shit password for accounts that don't matter at all. everything else i have random long passes in a password manager. you know, because "i'll forget it" isn't a good enough reason to have literally your goddamn first and last name as your password for EVERYTHING.
>>
>>61617071
Woah! Don't get so defensive. If you stole it, just give it back.
>>
>>61617147
I use the same """general""" password for all my devices
They all have the same word but numbers and characters vary
It isn't a bad practice for simplicity, unless you're into hacking or need high security.
But the thing is you shouldn't do you name, your first cat, where you were born, etcetera. Use something that consistent but also obscure when compared to your history and personality/interests/etc.

I'm also drun posting so this could all be gibberish and I wouldn't even know. Only the morning will know.
>>
>>61617212
That's my thing. I use the same basic password for pretty much all websites that allow for its length, but the contents of the password have absolutely nothing to do with any of my interests or hobbies. As a matter of fact, it didn't have anything to do with any of them when i thought of the password when i was like 9.
>>
FUCKING NIGGERS

GET OFF /g/ YOUR STOLEN IPHONE IS FUCKING GAY
>>
Give it back laquisha
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.