[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello tech support When I watch YouTube live streams on my ipad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Hello tech support

When I watch YouTube live streams on my ipad it lags every second?

But not on my phone?

Turning my internet off and on fixed it until I refreshed the page and the issue started up again

The same streams on my android phone don't lag

Wtf pls help
>>
Putin is hacking you. Consider formatting your devices.
>>
Install gentoo
>>
Your computer is probably full of malware and adware, you barely know how to fucking operate it and you certainly don't know how to maintain it.

Please fuck off.
>>
This is (((them))) telling you to buy a new ipad. You're still using that old thing?
>>
>>61612845

it lags when its downloading the next segment of the stream.
your cpu is not powerful enough to download the next segment and play video at the same time

this is probably because you have installed a newer version of ios than your ipad is capable of
or because you are trying to watch 1080p in a device thats not capable of it.

solution 1:
jailbreak and downgrade ios

solution 2:
lower the quality of the stream

solution 3:
buy a newer ipad

solution 4:
buy an android tablet instead that does not suffer from this problem

/thread
>>
>>61612845
>When I watch YouTube live streams on my ipad it lags every second?
>
>But not on my phone?

those are not questions. don't put a question mark on them
>>
>>61613049
Its an IPad 3 running the newest IOS version

It has worked fun until today.
The stream is working this very moment but if I pause it and restart it, it will fuck up again.

The way I fixed it was turning off WiFi, letting it play the pre downloaded section, then when it stopped, I turned on the WiFi and it seemed to work again (but breaks if I stop the stream for any reason)

I can't change the stream quality, the only option it gives me is auto!
>>
>>61613100

>running ios 9 in a device released with ios 5
why do you like to torture yourself

this is >>61613010

also, there is no way that a 1ghz a5x can play a 1080p stream. try
using another web browser
using another youtube app
updating your current youtube app if its an old version
downgrading your goddamm ios to 5 or 6
>>
>>61613209
It was a gift from my grandparents many years ago
Its also covered in huge cracks because the batter expanded one night when charging

I just use it to watch YouTube in bed and that's it desu. I use my Moto G4 play for everything else.

I can't install any apps on this iPad because I don't wanna sign up to the appstore.

Also I can't jailbreak it cause I don't have a computer
>>
>>61613240
just make a fake account or throw it away/sell it
and use your phone instead
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.