[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Putting movies on an ipad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1476405009033.jpg (30KB, 357x384px) Image search: [Google]
1476405009033.jpg
30KB, 357x384px
So I just got an ipad for work.

Want to put some movies on there to watch, but it says I have to sync them via itunes . A) fuck itunes i don't want to download that and B) i can't resync the ipad to a new library because I would lose some work apps.

What's the best way to do this? Never used an apple product before.

Any help appreciated Lads.
>>
That's a cute dove
>>
What a lovely dove
>>
Post more of this songbird.
>>
File: 57418321_p9.jpg (463KB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
57418321_p9.jpg
463KB, 1181x1748px
Cute bird
>>
Would doves use Gentoo?
>>
pls guys I fucking hate apple i just want to watch Fifth Element and Godzilla at work tonight :(
>>
Post more birbs
>>
File: Pzht4eI.jpg (183KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
Pzht4eI.jpg
183KB, 1024x819px
>>61610491
Fine here's another can you help me now pls
>>
>>61610309
Welcome to using apple products.
You can't.
>>
File: greyjay.jpg (4MB, 2864x2195px) Image search: [Google]
greyjay.jpg
4MB, 2864x2195px
You can't.
>>
i recognise that duck
>>
>>61610575
What the hefck
>>
ifunbox and ifile
>>
>>61610595
>>61610609

Who the fuck buys these products, this shit is expensive aswell
>>
>>61610309
duccccccccccccccc
>>
>>61610624

Ty anon, will use these.

Any good movie recommendations whilst we are here?
>>
>>61610309
is that duck for sale?
>>
>>61610309
Install Gentoo
>>
>>61610309
If you use VLC, then you can access ftp and samba servers and whatnot from within the app.
>>
holy shit i really want that duck
>>
They are so cute ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>61610309
On Linux I use ifuse with libimobiledevice
http://www.libimobiledevice.org/
>>
>>61610456
do your job lazy ass
>>
If you install vlc media player, and then share your own media library on your network, you can stream.

I watch mkvs this way all the time on my iPad. The only issue you may have is if the bitrate is too intense to decode for the iPads hardware. For example, a 12GB rip may not work.
>>
>>61610779
john wick
>>
>>61610309
>>61612527
Something even easier is to install plex server on your computer and stream the movies to your ipad with the plex app. You get your movies organized with a nice interface and can choose multiple bitrates to stream your movies fromm.
>>
>>61610309
that's what you get when you have what's essentially a minecraft machine for little kids
>>
Don't care if you all call me a faggot, that bird is honestly cute. It was clearly raised by loving parents who taught proper self grooming.
>>
>>61610759
Normies who mindlessly pay for convenience
>$800 iPad no problem
>buys movies from itunes store
>pays for netflix subscription and streams
Apple makes it very hard/impossible to do tasks out of its streamlined design. They've always been about "do it our way, not yours"
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.