[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intel is a good compan... FUCK INTEL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: intel ded.jpg (133KB, 775x759px) Image search: [Google]
intel ded.jpg
133KB, 775x759px
Intel is a good compan...

FUCK INTEL
>>
Old news, faggot.
>>
>still haven't payed
>>
>>61601474
>>still haven't payed
or paid, even...
>>
>>61599502
slowpoke.jpg
>>
>>61599502
by the time amd and intel reached into an agreement amd was almost bankrupted

that 1.4 billion is the fine that eu slapped them with
they already paid amd 1.2 b
>>
>>61601881
>that 1.4 billion is the fine that eu slapped them with
>eu wants a cut too
>even bigger than amd's
>jew jewing jew
whose the biggest jew?
>>
>>61602720
>you pay a fine for breeaking the law

I know that corporations in america can do whatever the fuck they want, steal, murder, maim employees and get a slap on the wrist, but why are you surprised that they have to pay a fine?
>>
By the time intel actually pays that, inflation will have made the $1.4 billion worthless
>>
>>61602720
Corporations are not people. They're hugely powerful organisations and as such their actions have grand consequences. And so, in real countries they are regulated to reduce the harm that they're allowed to do, and fines are a way of enforcing these regulations.
I know in america you think corporations are people and have rights, but they aren't, and they don't. The people in them do, and they deserve the same protection from their own organisation that people outside it get.
>>
>>61599502
Wow just as AMD starts hammering them in the CPU market, is pusnihg into prebuilts and laptops, Intel now has to pay 1,400,000,000 jewbucks to team red
>>
>>61602800
No, this fine is for stuff intel did back in 2004.
That they still haven't paid, they've been spending hundreds of millions on lawyers just to not pay the fine.
>>
>>61602797
I honestly like the Corporations are people rule because if taken to it's logical conclusion they can get the death penalty, or be thrown in jail
>>
>>61602814
Good luck putting phillip morris on death row
>>
>>61602813
Intel is starting to circle the drain my friend. They only did well all those years because they licensed hyperthreading for a research university.
When the competition is on par, Intel trips up.
When the competition is superior Intel falls off a cliff.
They'll be a shell of themselves in 4 years time mark my words pleb, screencap if you must.
Intel in 2020/2021 will be at 1/4 of it's current market value and you'll be on suicide watch
>>
>>61602848
Not sure why you think I'm a fan of intel, considering that my post basically called intel dirty lawyering swindlers that refuse to accept that bribery is unethical.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.