[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be dumb teenager who knows normie "tech" stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: xdddddd.png (312KB, 1100x715px) Image search: [Google]
xdddddd.png
312KB, 1100x715px
>be dumb teenager who knows normie "tech" stuff like torrenting and vidya emulation
>get hired as tech salesperson at retail store
>i sell printers and computers to clueless old people
>i am now associate of the month for technology sales and i still don't know what a printhead is or what a PSU looks like
Am I cancer?
>>
It probably means that everyone else working at that store is even more clueless than you are.
>>
>>61583573
>tech salesperson at retail store
Sounds like mudwork. Skinshot?
>>
>>61583573
So you're a bottom tier /v/irgin that somehow got a tech related job?
>>61583713 is right, they are obviously even more retarded than you
Exploit them
>>
You were the only one who spoke in terms that HR could understand. It's obvious you'd get the job.
Now smarten up, asshat.
>>
>>61583573
No, you've just made the step that everyone else generally misses here
>>
>>61583733
Nope, every employee in the store is super white. Northeast burgerland is like that.
>>
>>61583573
Good for you.
>>
>>61583573
no. you are right where you belong.
>>
File: Linus.jpg (96KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Linus.jpg
96KB, 1080x1080px
>>61583573

So you're this guy?
>>
>>61583573
>>61583713
>>61583764
It doesn't take technical know-how to be a salesman. Interpersonal skills are massively more important to that type of thing, and technically minded people usually have bad interpersonal skills. They're different skills and disparaging one of them in favour of another shows bias and nothing else.

OP, you're doing well because you're not autistic. It is not a bad thing. Having extensive knowledge of technology is also good, but most of the time comes with autism.
>>
>>61583573
a print head is someone who doesn't believe it's real unless it's been printed out. often takes photographs of screenshots, transfers them to the computer then prints them out.

has tried to print out an animated .gif at least once.
>>
>>61584512
When I was at IBM we referred to them as "Binary Aborigines". People who didn't like the abstraction inherent in a display screen.
>>
>>61584400
Truest post in the thread.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.