[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seen these iBuypower PCs at BestBuy. Anyone here got one? Ar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: powah.png (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
powah.png
52KB, 400x400px
Seen these iBuypower PCs at BestBuy.
Anyone here got one?
Are they any good?
Am I better off building my own?

https://www.ibuypower.com/
>>
It's black and red, and there's a lowercase "i" before the name, what more do you want?
>>
They usually have garbage psu and motherboards. But sometimes you can price it competitively compared to building on your own.
>>
>>61580465
For it to work?

>>61580484
Seen a Ryzen build and got me wondering.
>>
>>61580450
Bought an old IBuyPower once (Was really depressed and didn't want to wait for each part to come in one piece at a time). Decent computer. The only complaint was that the thermal paste they used was crap and I had to replace it. It's been running pretty well for about 5 or so years now.
>>
A friend of mine just bought one. On pure specs, it's not terrible. He got a 7700K/GTX 1080 system with a 256 GB SSD and a 1 TB HDD. He was able to get a 10% discount through work, so that brought it down to about the same cost as what I would have recommended building myself. I haven't seen it myself, so I don't know what model of 1080, what motherboard, or what PSU, and I wouldn't be surprised if they cheaped out on all of those, but at least he got a CLC for the CPU. He chose it over my offer of building one for him because when you get a prebuilt, you get one point of contact for any and all warranty support.
>>
File: qt.jpg (81KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
81KB, 550x413px
>>61580450
better off building your own unless you are really dumb and clumsy and are likely to do something retarded like put thermal paste in your cpu socket. I have considered paying someone like NCIX to assemble a desktop for me, a friend of mine who is less tech savvy did that a few years ago and was happy with it, not sure exactly what they charge but I would go with someone like that even for a completely prebuilt rather than iBuypower personally
>>
>>61581235
>qt.jpg
>actual cutie
>well played
>>
File: Cheeeeeeeeeeeen.jpg (152KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeeeeeeeeeeen.jpg
152KB, 1200x899px
>prebuilt
>ever
wew
>>
>>61581235
https://youtu.be/F6WehcB41rY

Am I retarded.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.