[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Amazon hate Canada?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1200x630bb.jpg (41KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1200x630bb.jpg
41KB, 630x630px
>Amazon Canada
>no Fire tablets (it's available in US, UK, France, Germany, Japan, Italy, and Spain)
>no Fire TV (US, UK, Japan, France, Germany)
>no Alexa or Echo (US, UK)
>no Amazon digital music download (US, UK, France, Germany, Japan, Italy, Spain)
>no Amazon Dash buttons (US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain)
>extremely poor grocery selection
>extremely poor Amazon Prime Video selection
>extremely poor electronics selection

Why?
>>
>Amazon in russia
>No fucking delivery for any of items except bookw and cds
>>
because canadians live there
>>
>>61568342
>tfw 90% of items on Amazon Canada are posted by American arbitragers who order shit from American stores one by one to ship to Canadians (after an order is placed) at exorbitant markups
>>
File: Capture0.jpg (71KB, 1212x372px) Image search: [Google]
Capture0.jpg
71KB, 1212x372px
>>61568089
I had to import it from US back in January even when our dollar was in complete shit because Amazon.ca is that shit. Fucking piss poor site.
>>
>>61568089
>Amazon Poland
>even with storages here our delivers are going first to germany then here
>still not official shop for us
>>
>>61568682
top cuck
>>
The CIA isn't interested in canada.
>>
American companies hate every single country that isn't America kiddo. They think we're all poor, uncivilized apes who aren't worth pursuing as a market. It was only a few years ago that Amazon opened a web store in my country. For many years they simply refused to ship most interesting stuff here, making me buy shit from stores like Play-Asia instead. At least you're in Canada; you can literally walk into the USA and go on a shopping spree any time you want. Try living in a south american shithole like me. We're all reduced to begging relatives who live in the USA for things that they will have to smuggle on their way back.

It's hilarious because we're actually willing to pay a lot more money for goods than Americans. Chinese factories adopt a profit zero strategy when it comes to Americans and then sell "counterfeit" products to us at huge markups, and people buy it. American companies give zero fucks because they aren't targetting those markets anyway and the dynamics with Chinese companies makes it impossible to sue them for copyright and win.
>>
>>61568089
Why doesn't everybody?
>>
This desu. Vancouver is closer than 95% of cities they service better than it.
I just want proper prime video, dash buttons, better groceties etc.
At least video is on the fucking crtc anf licensing bullshit
>>
>>61568941
>American companies aren't targeting china
Hahahshahahahahahahahaha.
Anyway the answer is actually because canada has one tenth the population thus worth peanuts in comparison. China is the opposite.
>>
>>61571074
Perhaps that renegotiated NAFTA that Trump keeps talking about will fix this.
>hello from other Vancouver
>>
>>61568941
>no understanding of economics
>not fixing this with his own startup and becoming a billionaire
neck yourself neet
>>
>>61568089
>Amazon
>american company
Jealousy all over again.
>>
>>61568089
>Amazon Australia
>kindle page just directs you to officeworks
>>
I read an article once that said it has a lot to do about how every province has all its own rules and persnickety bureaucracy, and you don't so much trade with Canada as you trade with several separate countries that make up Canada. And that's just too much hassle for not enough return for a whole lot of companies.
>>
>>61571349
>How not to do federalism
>>
>>61568089

Because fuck Cuntnada AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
>>
Only relevant countries have Amazon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.