[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post-steve jobs applel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

>post-steve jobs applel
>>
And yet they're making more money (=successful) than literally every other existing entity on the planet.
>>
>>61559979
BTFOs the idea that consumers are rational actors who pick the best product. People are completely susceptible to marketing and will not make an informed choice.
>>
>>61560836
Except Samsung
>>
>>61561172
>if you don't buy what i think you should, you're objectively wrong and ignorant
ok
>>
>>61560836
Well, they are masters at maintaining their brainlet cult followers.
>>
>>61560836
>making more money (=successful)
>>>/pol/

>>61561172
>rational actors who pick the best product
>implying that value is objective or even real
>>
File: listreveneue.png (56KB, 1435x380px) Image search: [Google]
listreveneue.png
56KB, 1435x380px
>>61560836
???
>>
>>61559979
Steve Jobs was still alive and kicking when I bought my first and last Macbook. It was the worst computer I've had and the housefire cables were real too. I just threw it away eventually and didn't even try to sell it forward. Apple was never good.
>>
>>61561376
>>making more money (=successful)
>>>>/pol/
making more money is an objective measure of successfulness, you are literally accepting that /pol/ is right
>>
>>61561490
>objective measure of successfulness
At what? All key performance indicators that can be gamed will be gamed.
>>
>>61559979
Is that even a real Mac? Pretty sure the GTX 770 was never in an iMac, but the 780M was.
>>
>>61561415
Post the list by income instead.
>>
>>61561527
no, see serial id - D25LHACK
OS X is the same everywhere tho

also its possible to have an external 7770
>>
>>61561555
>income /= revenue
interesting
>>
>>61561490
For the stock holders, maybe. All I care about as a consumer is the best product at the lowest proce. Apple is in the opposite direction, so it's a failed company relative its competitors.
>>
>>61561574
He said making money, he made no mention of revenue. I think most would consider income a better indicator of "making money" than revenue. There are companies that have revenues in the billions but actually lose money.
>>
>>61561376
>value isn't objective or real
Go back to /reddit/ with that post-modernist 4th wave feminist feels > reals bullshit.
>>
Revenue IS income, you twit. If you mean profit, i.e. value not delivered to customers, say profit.
>>
>>61561643
>implies that I should let (((someone else))) tell me what something is worth
Nice free market, /pol/cuck.
>>
File: file.png (336KB, 1280x676px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
336KB, 1280x676px
I actually really like their aesthetic choices, it's such a shame that their hardware is grossly overpriced, severely underpowered, and the OS is extremely limiting in both software you can use and tinkering, even compared to Linux.
>>
>>61561415
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_corporate_profits_and_losses#Largest_corporate_annual_earnings_of_all_time
>>
>>61561415
>30% growth while everything else goes in the shitter
Already reserved their name among the top in humanity's history.
>>
>>61561675
Who's talking about a free market?

There are ways to determine the value of something. Labour Theory of Value seems like a start.
>>
File: 1472794808786.jpg (312KB, 1802x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472794808786.jpg
312KB, 1802x960px
>>61561337
>if i buy something that costs 500% more and performs worse, i'm objectively correct and informed
>>
>>61561726
os is less limited than linux as its posix compatible + its own proprietary software
>>
>>61561744
Literally how do they do it? Nothing else remotely comes close.
>>
>>61561843
Good luck getting to all those tasty POSIX features

>>61561894
They're a fashion company, not a technology company.
>>
>>61561903
>Good luck getting to all those tasty POSIX features
Not luck; design.
Source provided on request.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.