[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best dictaphone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: bfr_overlay.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bfr_overlay.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Hey /g/, i'm about to start my first year as a medical student, and i really need to record my lessons, so i need the best dictaphone a student can have (it's mostly about internal storage), but i can't make up my mind with all the dictaphones in the market...

Thank you.
>>
>>61552068
>About to start my first year as a medical student

Run
>>
>>61552068
don't buy anything that's labelled as "dictaphone", anything worth using is overpriced as fuck.
Instead, buy a cheap handheld audio recorder, like the Zoom H1, it's primarily designed to record music so the quality is completely somewhere else, output is in mp3 (or wav), no proprietary fuckery that only special unicorn software can play (if you can even download the audio from the dictaphone).
You'll also have a much easier time selling it once you don't need it.
>>
>>61553531
Thanks for the advice, but i'm looking for something rechargeable, apparently this one works with batteries.
>>
>>61553296
Lol i'm in France all it's going to cost me is 10.000 € in 10 years and a hard dedicated continued work. But you're kind of right because the success rate in france varies from 20 to 30 percent depending on the universities... I just need to work my ass out.
>>
use your smartphone you fucking retard stop buying this shit put all these single use electronic makers out of business already
>>
>>61553753
Smartphone can't cover a 2000m2 amphitheater, doesn't have a noise reducer, gets drained of its power in 10 hours...
>>
>>61552068

I'll give you my dictaphone if you tutor me in anatomy
no homo
>>
File: HTB1Y79oNVXXXXXuXpXXq6xXFXXXa.jpg (84KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1Y79oNVXXXXXuXpXXq6xXFXXXa.jpg
84KB, 800x800px
>>61553819

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.pfitzinger.rec&hl=en

Know couple of people working for news agencies and they all use their phones and this app.

As for dedicated device look at aliexpress, there's tascam for $100 and lots of interesting chinese devices for half of that and less.
>>
>>61552068
>it's mostly about internal storage)
I know what you're planning and here's a word of advice: DON'T FORGET TO MAKE REGULAR BACKUPS. These things get lost / stolen / broken faster than you can imagine and you don't want all your lessons to be gone the moment this thing is gone.
>>
>>61552068
Your smartphone
>>
>>61554342
Yeah thanks that's why i'm looking for one with a SD card input
>>
>>61554289
If i don't find anything decent i guess i'll use my phone...
>>
File: h2n.jpg (112KB, 650x494px) Image search: [Google]
h2n.jpg
112KB, 650x494px
>>61555197
get a zoom h2n
i have one and use it for all kinds of shit, including recording seminars given in acoustic nightmare zones

its versatily as fuck, i love it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.