[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We'll get back to you with more information soon. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: mlb.jpg (38KB, 566x496px) Image search: [Google]
mlb.jpg
38KB, 566x496px
>We'll get back to you with more information soon.
Is this bullshit? Also what is the average response time after an interview?
>>
Better start sending out more applications OP lol
>>
File: 1496463170387.jpg (89KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
1496463170387.jpg
89KB, 500x663px
>>61546275
Yeah I know, did 4 interviews last week, two this week. Really wish there was more honesty so I could just move on mentally
>>
>>61546252
Yup, apply at all other positions that suit your skills.

And give them a call in a few days to ask about their normal application procedure. From what I've found, if you dont actively pursue that offer you'll never hear back.
>>
>>61546367
How far should I go without coming across as obnoxious?
Usually I send an email the following day thanking them for the interview, and another email a week later asking if I am still in consideration for the position.
I do understand these things can take a few weeks though.
>>
>>61546454
This probably depends on culture and country, but I've actually gone to a company personally when they suddenly didn't call me back. Turns out they were just busy, went there, had an interview, might get the job now since all other applicants were indians. This was yesterday. Today I met a guy from a talent agency who advised me to write some more details into my CV so he can recommend me to two companies. Again, applied online, didn't hear anything for a week, called him and suddenly he wants to meet me.

I also don't understand this process, but it might be better to be aggressive than passive.
>>
File: 1440628385585.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440628385585.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>61546778
Cool, thanks for the tip

Interviews are literally my biggest weakness, I always undersell myself and am a pretty passive person in general
>>
File: 1499809624538.jpg (48KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1499809624538.jpg
48KB, 499x499px
>>61546252
You have to consider that the business world runs pretty slowly and any hire could take ~3 weeks

But vague answers are pretty much just to keep you waiting until they find someone better, don't trust a word they tell you until they show you the money
>>
>we'll keep your details on file
So that you can never look at them again, cut the shit.

Seriously though, the reason they take so long is because large companies can have upwards of 60 applicants for positions, in my experience. It probably reaches triple digits for jobs in America. If you want them to get back to you quickly you'd better have the best CV they're ever seen.
>>
>>61547838
I already got a few interviews, I have been hearing the "well get more information" after the interviews
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.