[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That application allows you to watch and search youtube vide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: mps-youtube.png (1MB, 1600x844px) Image search: [Google]
mps-youtube.png
1MB, 1600x844px
That application allows you to watch and search youtube videos with
no restrictions
no browser
no X-server

http://github.com/np1/mps-youtube

What do you think guys? Will youtube stop witht their gay UI changes on their website now that there is an alternative or will they change their API again to fuck everyone in OpenSource community once again and block us?
>>
>>61539053
>Will youtube stop witht their gay UI changes on their website now that there is an alternative

Of course. They'll revert the changes right away because they design for a handful of autistic gentoomen and not the normie masses.
>>
>>61539053
>going to YT so much that you even realize what the changes are
I went there when I saw the first thread and I went there again right now. I can't see what changed.
>>
>>61539090
They reverted their last UI change as it made the site slow for everyone.
>>
>no restrictions
https://github.com/mps-youtube/mps-youtube/issues/551
>>
>>61539053
mpsyt has been my source of YouTube for a few years now. But I doubt they would even consider it an alternative, normies aren't going to use a TUI no matter how bad the web interface is.
>>
>>61539053
>watch and search youtube videos
>no X-server

umm libcaca isn't my thing.
>>
>>61539245
Just get your own API key instead of sharing one with thousands of users?
>>
>>61539385
>need a google account to get an api key
>api key is personal so everything I watch will be tied directly to it
lol no thanks enjoy you're botnet
>>
>>61539494
Are you retarded? Register random new account.
>>
So no one would be able to see what I'm watching? Neat I guess
>>
Literally what I've been looking for for a while.
Thanks, OP
>>
File: 200_s.gif (48KB, 354x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
48KB, 354x200px
>>61539090
implying that people watch youtube on desktop computers and not on phones
>>
>>61539618
How? You need a phone number to get a Google account nowadays
>>
What the fuck is pip?
>>
>>61540275
>>
>>61540275
python package manager
>>
>>61540229
Just use one from those several gmail you made back when google started providing the mail service.
>>
>>61540229
now you don't if you know how to do it
>>
>>61541028
Explain or gtfo with your botnet shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.