[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Administrator >denied access to folders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

>Administrator
>denied access to folders
>>
>>61522231
Do the ol sethc trick and delete it with system-level priveliges
>>
>>61522231
>Using a shitty Tumblr image

Kys
>>
>>61522231
>run cmd as TrustedInstaller
>del shit.exe
>access denied
Happened to me while I was trying to troubleshoot why can I only delete compiled files after certain amount of time has passed. The culprit was disabled Application Experience.
>>
>>61522231
Windows is genuine trash and I hate using it.
>>
>>61522231
Its normal you retard. Run explorer as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM and you wont have this problem. Administrator is just a plain accout, SYSTEM is analogous to root.
>>
>>61524532
How does one reliably do this without breaking stuff?
>>
>>61524610
with psexec
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897553.aspx
>>
>>61524532
>Run explorer as NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM and you wont have this problem.
Even that might not be enough in some cases where TrustedInstaller privileges are required.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa382503(v=vs.85).aspx
>>
>>61524797
Can you use the psexec to run as 'nt authority\trusted installer'?
>>
>>61524797
>>61524532

So really, trusted installer is analogous to root?

Is there truly an analogue?
>>
>>61524797
>Even that might not be enough in some cases where TrustedInstaller privileges are required.
SYSTEM can do it

>>61524871
as I said, SYSTEM is analogous
>>
>>61524912
No it can't.
>>
>>61524944
stay retarded anon
>>
>>61524962
Stay wrong.
>>
>>61524912
I've read that SYSTEM can change the ownership of those files though, which is tantamount to having control, it seems to me.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/77528/how-do-you-run-cmd-exe-under-the-local-system-account
>>
File: fatfuckwizard.jpg (83KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
fatfuckwizard.jpg
83KB, 720x538px
>>61522231
sudo chown $USER /
>>
>>61522231
Good, now you know how it feels. You bunch of Authoritarians.
>>
>>61524201
>I'm autistic
Why do you people have this need to tell everyone all the time. Nobody cares.
>>
>>61525144
I'm sorry that seeing other people with different opinions triggers you. Maybe there are other websites that are more suitable for you.
>>
File: g go away u meanie.jpg (30KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
g go away u meanie.jpg
30KB, 520x390px
>>61525222
>muh safespace
Good luck with that, special snowflake. You should try tumblr if you can't deal with criticism.
>>
>windows
>>
>>61525284
ok, kid
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.