[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name 1 (one) reason not to use a cracked windows 10 on a desktop PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: binbowsten.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
binbowsten.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
- it is not proprietary if i stole it (not that i can't afford it, i just don't want to support a spying OS)
- i can use a VM or dualboot for linux
- the most stable and most able operating system there is. yes macfags, better than your shitty golden jail
- tools like git bash are available
- starts ANY program i want unlike mac and linux
- no shitty screen tearing unlike linux
- im not a poorfag, i can afford the strongest rig there is for a desktop PC and run windows 10 on it. gl with your shitty xeons bundled with radeon macfags
- i can easily upgrade that rig every single year and sell the old parts
- support for any kind of hardware unlike mac and linux.
- minimal and practical design of windows 10, suitable for both professionals and casuals. unlike OSx that is designed for homosexuals (nothing against them, i just state the facts) and linux that is designed by autists for autists (again, nothing against autists)
- i can easily disable the annoying parts like the ads and cortana

am i missing anything here? there must be SOMETHING against windows 10.
>>
>>61519685
Because you could instead pirate Windows 7 and not get spied on.
>>
I prefer linux for software development. Nothing beats being able to download source and make install.
>>
its shit and botnet
install gentoo
>>
>not proprietary if i stole it
shitty bait
>>
>>61519685
>it is not proprietary if i stole it
Are you retarded? Invest the money you saved by pirating Windows into a dictionary.
>>
File: 1435035397197.png (400KB, 536x700px) Image search: [Google]
1435035397197.png
400KB, 536x700px
>pirating aids
>>
>>61519685
>it is not proprietary if i stole it
The Apple logo is designed by Apple
If I copy it with fucking Paint it's still a logo designed by Apple. They still have the rights to it and they still own it.
>>
>>61519685
Its a botnet, install 7 if you need vidya and photoshop
>>
>>61519685
that wallpaper is even flatter than windows 10
>>
File: this is bait.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
this is bait.png
65KB, 625x626px
>it is not proprietary if I stole it
>>
>>61519685
Why do you think you gain anything by pirating ads?
This is ridiculous.
This is like pirating a Mac Donalds ad and then saying this is the best way to watch TV
>>
>>61519685
It literally is still proprietary if you pirated it. If you need windows, use 7.
>>
>>61519685
The http://www.bsa.org/, comes for you with a penalty fee
>>
>>61519685
look up the hidden connections losedoss 10 maintains killing part of you bandwidth and giving microshit info about your activity
>>
>>61519869
at least he didnt pay to see the ad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.