[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>move back in with my parents >they immediately want me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0283.jpg (21KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.jpg
21KB, 229x343px
>move back in with my parents
>they immediately want me to be home IT
>make a deal they must comply with all my demands tech wise
>they agree
>they leave for a week
>I buy 2 thinkpad T60s, libreboot them, replace their wifi cards with free ones, then install voidlinux with i3
>confiscate all electronics in the house and replace them with said thinkpads
>I then use then install LEDE on their router and setup a DNS to block all known ads and trackers
>I sell all the proprietary electronics and use the funds to make a home server to act as a cloud network for all information and encrypt all drives with a 52 character long password
>I do the same with the email server
>I completely block all connections to google, Facebook, instagram, twitter, etc
>they come home and I give them their thinkpads with Icecat and let them see my work
>"anon nothing works, why can't I check my email?"
>I tell them gmail is proprietary and I have created a completely free email server here at home with the name @fagg.ots
>they say nothing
>a day later they kick me out for no reason and as I'm leaving some Microsoft tech support poojeet in his shitty car drives up the driveway
>"why the fuck are you here?" I ask
>"I am here to fix your computer problems" the fucker says
>I realize what's happening
>they are trying to use proprietary software
>I rip my shirt off that was emblazened with a picture of stallman and smash the poojeets head in with my thinkpad
>I then smash the window in my thinkpad dock and make haste to the server room
>they are dismantling it and have a non-free router ready to replace all my hard work
>I screech so loud my parent's hearts burst
>I then shit all over the house smearing "NIGGER" all over the walls
>i then walked back outside and siphoned the gas from the poojeets car and use it to set the home on fire
>to this day I have not been caught
I wish normalfags would learn.
>>
>>61518560
Go back to rÄ—ddit.
>>
>>61518611
Fuck you. I put all that effort into making what is an untrue story, but at least one I thought might make someone giggle and this is all you have to say?
>go back to "x"
No, go fuck yourself. How long did it take you to think and write this out? Do you know how long it took me to think and write this story out? How much planning I put through each word? But no, fuck effort, fuck quality, let me spout off this same fucking line because I have nothing to contribute other than my hatred of anything I deem not to my autistic bar of quality. Go fuck yourself and die.
>>
>>61518650
install gentoo
>>
>>61518706
EPIC!!!!!!!!!! SIMPLY EPIC XDDDDD UVOTEF GELLOW REDDITORS!!!!!!!!?!??!??!??? CxxdddddXddddddjrueu
>>
>>61518715
Put me in the screen cap xddddd
>>
>>61518715
install gentoo
>>
>>61518650
It's obvious you saw a greentext story on r/4chan and thought you could do the same/better. But you can't because you don't belong here, that much is obvious from your OP. Lurk moar, faget.
>>
>>61518650
install gentoo
>>
File: Hooky_patrick.jpg (76KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hooky_patrick.jpg
76KB, 400x300px
>>61518611
look who's talking
>>
>>61518650
To be fair it's pretty bad
>>
I do have to say that I enjoyed reading this story. I hope there will be more of these.
>>
>>61518771
>>61518807
OP here, thanks for the upvotes. Soon I'll create a username so you can more easily search for my antics.
>>
>>61518807
furfags need to be gassed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.