[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic -t-1066396.html >omg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-1066396.html

>omg men are rude I need a safe space for us womyn!
>m'lady, I agree that there are too few womyn in tech, This means our culture is rotten and must be changed
Why is it so bad for there to be changes between the two sexes? Sweden has tried to be gender neutral for decades but it has only made the "problem" worse, ie. the genders are even more stereotypical. But hey, I guess that just means that the patriarchy is stronger than anyone expected..
>>
>>61506958
Why can't 3D women be cute like 2D women?
>>
>>61506958
>I didn't want this to come out as a rant about speech in a channel. It's just a feeling that women do have different needs than just plain information. That was the only intention behind; It's also the language men and women use which is different by our education.

Can somebody please explain what the fuck she's getting at?
>>
>>61506990
They can be but it's harder to find.
>>
>>61507026
>It's just a feeling that women do have different needs than just plain information.
By this she means that the meritocracy is toxic.
>>
File: 1499354211776.png (112KB, 298x213px) Image search: [Google]
1499354211776.png
112KB, 298x213px
>>61506958
>gentoo
>>
File: 1499309241054_0.png (300KB, 785x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1499309241054_0.png
300KB, 785x2000px
Leftists
>>
The channel probably died because five women just bitched at each other while the techy nerd women left quickly. You can see a similar thing in that thread with the nerdy girl putting a strong opposition while the men just ignore him and continue whiteknighting the offended OP
>>
>>61506958
>we have different needs than male users
>our forms of communication differ
What did she (he) mean by this?
>>
>Even Neddy answering to this bollocks
Now I've seen everything.
>>
>>61507163
1. Women fail to create communities on their own
2. Men create communities
3. Hence men must change their communities to fit women's needs better
Do you not see how 3 follows from 1 and 2?
>>
>>61507179
And I wonder: while Neddy has replied and helped literally thousands of gentoo users in need, how many have the OP?
>>
Look at the avatar: it's not even a real woman.

He thinks his autogynephilia will be validated if he swoons over "rough language" like his feminine ideal of a woman would do. This performance of his is in itself the most sexist thing of all.

Actual women who are actually in tech are almost never a problem. It's these sick fucks with something to prove that start all the trouble.
>>
>>61507113

Those aren't leftists. Those are retards.

t. actual communist.
>>
>>61507043
i've never met a 3dpd over the age of 10 that was remotely similar to a anime girl
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 845x845px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 845x845px
>>61507292
They 9/10 times are commies though. Communists are usually cucks nowadays (in addition to being retards like they always were)
>>
>>61506958
nobody cares what you are on the internet. it you are an attention whore, it's your own fault.
>>
File: tits_or_gtfo.jpg (43KB, 406x396px) Image search: [Google]
tits_or_gtfo.jpg
43KB, 406x396px
We all know the right answer or rather question.
>>
>>61507292
What's the difference?
>>
>>61507324

No, again they are just retards. Actual communists focus on class struggle, not secondary and relatively insignificant bullshit like said person from that screenshot.

Most people who focus on identity politics need to go up against the wall along with the rich people.
>>
>>61506958
holy shit, from the thumbnail I thought that was a photo. Great art. Though looking at the picture full size, I'm starting to get bothered by the clash between the anime-style face and the rest of the picture being photorealistic
>>
>>61506958
>open link
>profile pic is a fucking tranny

Closing the thread now.
>>
>>61506958
you can find one or two similar threads there trying to feminize gentoo, didn't work because it was bullshit and has nothing to do with it
>>
>>61507324
>They 9/10 times are commies though.

They aren't. Most Americans can't even define communism.
>>
>>61507163
men cooperate and keep on subject = getting things done
women backstab and hate/envy each other = gossip
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.