[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in the market for a new phone. Should I get the galaxy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I'm in the market for a new phone. Should I get the galaxy S8 or the oneplus 5?

BTW price isn't an issue for me because with Samsung's trade in program I can get their phone for about the same price as the oneplus
>>
>>61487919
If the price isn't an issue, get the Samsung. If not, get the OPO. You can't really go wrong here
>>
I recommend the Apple® iPhone© 7s+™.
>>
>>61487919
If price isn't an issue, why are you even on the fence about this?
Samsung is better in terms of specs, more innovative in terms of screen, higher resolution, same type of display.
What exactly is the question here?
>>
>>61487919
Depends on what you are looking for in a phone.

OnePlus 5 >
>Faster software
>Easier Dev environment
>Better battery life

But Samsung turns more heads and has a better camera
>>
>>61487944
But doesn't the oneplus 5 have 6gb of ram instead of 4 on the S8 and doesn't the 5 also have a duel camera system?
>>
>>61487963
You do understand the purpose of dual cameras right? Dual cameras doesn't mean it'll take better pictures, it means you can do "more" with software and effects.
>>
>>61487963
Don't buy the OnePlus 5 expecting the camera to out perform the S8.

However, the performance and battery life is much better on the OnePlus 5
>>
>>>/spg/
>>
>>61487974
Like?
>>
>>61487995
alter the depth of field after a photo is taken, apply shite looking effects to the DoF.

That's about it. Get the S8.
>>
>Samsung Galaxy S8
Don't buy the OnePlus 5 either, fuck that noise.
Wait for the Note 8

Post from my Huawei Honor 9™
>>
>>61487919
>price isn't an issue for me
start up manufacturing and R&D and have a custom built phone to your exact specification
>>
>>61488060
Haven't the note phones been traditionally much more expensive then the galaxy s phones??
>>
>>61488103
Because they've traditionally been much better.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.