[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last one was archived before I could even reply to OP >&

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1397193623301.png (11KB, 600x247px) Image search: [Google]
1397193623301.png
11KB, 600x247px
Last one was archived before I could even reply to OP

>>61475403

Disclaimer : i "hear voices" even when I'm miles away from the nearest human being, what i believe is mostly based on my subjective experience and I'm fully aware that saying this won't do good to my credibility.

I do think some groups inside military/intelligence agencies have the technology to interact bidirectionally with the brain.

The only reasonable point I can bring to the conversation is that in some areas of research military has been almost 50 years ahead of civil research.
Do you think that in 30 years we won't have technology to "read" a significant part of brain activity?
To get an idea of the state of civilian research on this topic you can watch the talk about Facebook's brain-computer interface for typing-from-thoughts, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy1HdFqTr6A

Even more so, military and intelligences have an history of complete disregard for human rights when it comes to research on humans (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States), while civilians are limited to what and how can be research.
For example: in civilian research you can't put a person in an fMRI and map the changes you see while you fire on him all kinds of EM radiations.

PS. not Terry, but I would like him if he just wasn't wasting his skills.
>>
>>61487451
You're probably just going schizo paranoid and need medical help.

The government can beam sound at you, yes. Using directional speakers or generating sound waves with em radiation.

But you think they're mind reading and that's not possible without basically putting electrodes on your head.
>>
>>61487451
I actually work with neuron machine interaction in my PhD. My go-to metaphor is that we're like cavemen scientists trying to understand a ferrari. Yeah, we figured out why the wheels are round and we can pop the hood, but we have no fucking clue how to make it and how to repair or alter it.
>>
>>61487712
I hope you're not lying because I know of a few doctors that are opposed to the medical industry and have been assassinated for healing people. Dr.Sibi comes to mind, Dr.Max Gerson passed naturally(I believe), and there must be others.

One thing that comes up in the compartmentalization in the military industrial complex and the private sector(DUMBs).

Colleges do not have access to that content. Be very weary of what you learn in college. It may be propaganda. Project MK ultra is supposedly still in full swing.

Considering everyone in the city has a wifi router and a cell phone in their house it should make you wonder what types of manipulations are possible rather than what you are being told from someone who's job(life) depends on a set curriculum.
>>
I was dreaming talking to some unknown girl and kissing her. Woke up and found out hangouts had recorded all of our conversations that i had in my dream!
Thank god that was just another bad dream. And no i dont do drugs.
>>
>>61487451
cool schizo posting, take your fucking meds and stop shitting up the board
>>
I nver used nerve staple because I'm a good guy and never commit atrocity.

Unless its using singularity planet buster.
>>
take your meds terry
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.