[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he has his phone on a colostomy bag why do you insist on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ultra-power-bank-in-use.jpg (53KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ultra-power-bank-in-use.jpg
53KB, 1000x1000px
>he has his phone on a colostomy bag

why do you insist on doing this to your phone?
>>
I only carry an external battery when I’m on a trip.

I have that admittedly ugly Apple battery case on my iPhone 7 so I never really have to worry, I only charge my phone every other day.

Though I see a ton of people with them I swear permanently attached.

The only time I understand it is on trips or stuff like concerts where you are taking lots of videos.
>>
>>61482783
>why do you insist on doing this to your phone?
maybe I wouldn't have to if phone makers weren't obsessed with reducing the battery size in the name of muh thinness
>>
I don't trust random power sources, most especially direct USB outlets. (Yes I do set my phone to charge-only on USB. I'm still uncomfortable. USB killers are a thing.) It's much more convenient for me to bring my own when I need it and top it off once I'm back home.
>>
>>61482942
Just make a USB cable with the green and white wires cut, this should prevent any data from reaching your device at the hardware level rather than just software
>>
well, a colostomy bag works the opposite way around, but I get what you mean.
personally, I don't use my phone enough for it to warrant a power bank. the small amount of calls during the day that I make take off about 10% at most in a day
>>
>tfw literally have to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of my life
>24 years old with severe crohns disease
>>
>>61482905
>like concerts where you are taking lots of videos
kill yourself
>>
>>61483069
so follow chester into the wind my freind
>>
>>61483021
Still doesn't address the quality of the electricity coming from an outlet anyway. If I'm gonna carry something specialized anyway, I'll carry the damn power bank and call it good. It's imperceptibly light in my bag and can deliver two full charges.
>>
>>61483142
and makes your phone look like its on life support
>>
power banks are the shit. My main excuse is because I can charge them up with solar panels and then discharge them into my phone and tablet, and tv remotes, game controllers, toy quadcopters, a little plastic fan in my car so I can get ventilation without running car battery. I'm really jealous of people who have power banks with car battery terminal clips and can jump a car
those things would be flipping sweet.
Its really too bad I waited so long to come up with a good excuse to get one because I love having it. charging your phone on the go is fucking awesome. I literally never plug my phone into a charger and leave it somewhere, ergo never find myself without my phone because its on the charger somewhere.

for usb solar panels its pretty much necessary though. the current coming off the panels is fucking weird and the polar opposite of clean power. It hasn't seemed to degrade any of the 18650 power banks I use as far as I can tell, but I wouldn't trust my phone to direct charge off the panels even though it will
>>
>>61483190
But your phone makes you look like a douche regardless.
>>
>>61483190
It's not any different than when it spends the night plugged into the wall.
>>
>>61482783
Some people actually leave their houses, hikkianon.
>>
But my phone isn't charging my battery.
>>
File: iphone-fan-2.jpg (88KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
iphone-fan-2.jpg
88KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw I have an iPhone fan for these hot days

Bitches crowd around my dick to get a cool breeze while I shitpost
>>
>>61483104
you seem like you want to
>>
>>61482905
>taking video's at concerts

Pls diepie
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.