[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xX wQQZGE1U which one of t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: pok3r.jpg (151KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pok3r.jpg
151KB, 1500x1000px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xXwQQZGE1U

which one of these is the best mechanical keyboard for programming?

which switches do I want for programming?
>>
>>61482637
>which switches do I want for programming?
Topre. 45gr.

If you cannot afford the real thing (Realforce, HHKB, NovaTouch), get a chink clone. Still better than CherryMX shit and clones.
>>
>starts his own thread
>>
>>61482637
Magic force is a good chink brand. The better question is which which you want, like you asked.

I would say Blues if you want clicky, clears if you want a nice blue feel that turns heavy when you push it down (bottoming out clears is not a good idea. I have strong fingers and it still fucks my shit up senpai), ot reds if you like smooth key travel. Greens are also like blues, but they're fucking heavy.

I would seriously suggest, however, posting this in /mkg/ because those autists there know more than me.
>>
>>61482747
Which switch*

Phone postan here
>>
>>61482637
>45 bucks
>for a non-full keyboard
>considered cheap

current state of the world
>>
>>61482637
How about not giving a fuck which keyboard you use and actually get good at writing code?
>>
hhkb pro 2
>>
That Drevo keyboard at the end looked interesting because of the form factor mainly. How shit do you think it is?
>>
>>61482637
>which switches do I want for programming?
git gud @ programming scruub
>>
>>61483300
It's a mech, obviously it's going to cost more even for a cheap model.
>>
I saw that video and bought the Magicforce white one with blue outemu switches. Quality is much better than I expected for chinkshit keyboard. Overall if you want a cheap typing keyboard with a smaller form factor go with that.
>>
>>61483407
shh shh don't be mean anon, op is obviously too useless to actually write good code, which is the reason xe cares about stupid things like /mkg/.
>>
I got a cherry red keyboard (a ducky one) that I am pretty happy with, for programming. Real easy on the fingers. Never used anything other than membrane keyboards though so idk maybe there are better things out there.
>>
>>61483813

$45 only gets you so much quality control. I'd give it a 92% chance of being fine for about 4 months. Most of them probably last a few years without issue.
>>
>>61484026
If he was asking for a $300 mech, sure, it's like a kid who hasn't yet taken a guitar lesson wanting a Gibson Les Paul, but he just wants something cheap that's nice to type on. Nothing wrong with that.

I got this keyboard for my first mech, anon.

https://www.amazon.com/MechanicalEagle-Multicolor-Mechanical-Keyboard-Replaceable/dp/B01DBVH16U

Pretty sure one of the ones in that video uses the same basic design since the keycaps/led layout looks the same. The non-backlit one has solderless switches, which is nice since lack of QC on lower quality models will mean you might have a dead switch or two out of the box. It came with 5 or 6 spares. The blues in it are pretty clicky and very comfy for typing.
>>
>>61484135
looks like it's on sale for 50% off right now, too, which is pretty nice.
>>
I would recommend either 45g Topre switches or cherry browns, but you wont find them in a keyboard for <80 usd
>>
>>61482637
didn't watch the vid but whichever one has remapable hotkeys
>>
Got a $29 one with outemu blues that are plate mounted. Thinking about dropping a few more $ to swap them to browns to use at work. Feels much better than the membrane shit.
>>
>>61482637
Any mechanical switch is going to feel a lot better to type on than membrane, just keep that in mind if you feel like you're having a hard time deciding.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.