[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to use chrome without sending all your data

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: google-chromenet.jpg (66KB, 284x286px) Image search: [Google]
google-chromenet.jpg
66KB, 284x286px
Is there any way to use chrome without sending all your data to google? Getting tired of firefox shitty addons that break everything.

Currently can't see images if i open them from the direct link
>>
Stop using the broken addons then you idiot
>>
>>61476630
No, privacy is important for me.
>>
>>61476617
disconnect your computer from the internet and then you can use chrome and it wont send anything to google, guaranteed
>>
>>61476617
No. Don't use software, of any kind, that's made by an advertising company. Google's an advertising company. If you're not OK with them tracking everything you do and seeing every site, email, post you make, don't use their stuff. It's impossible to extract all the botnet hooks.
>>
>>61476659
Are you implying that firefox doesn't sell user data?
>>
>>61476685
prove it. I'll wait.
>>
>>61476685
Yes. Are you too retarded to not understand that was what that guy was implying?
>>
>>61476765
https://blog.mozilla.org/advancingcontent/2015/05/21/providing-a-valuable-platform-for-advertisers-content-publishers-and-users/
>>
ungoogled-chrome
https://github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium/blob/master/README.md
>>
>>61476877
they're not selling data. have you even read that thing?
also, Mozilla doesn't collect everything you browse with the browser... unlike Google does.
>>
>>61476940
Suuuure.... they are just "suggestions" ;^)
>>
>>61476981
wireshark it and see. then wireshark chromium/chrome and compare.
>>
>>61476617
>Is there any way to use chrome without sending all your data to google?
Short answer: No.
>>
>>61476617
What is Chromium?
>>
>>61477011
>then wireshark chromium/chrome after disabling all options regarding suggestions/calling home and compare.
FTFY, that's how it should be done
>>
>>61476644
But if your computer runs proprietary software owned by Google, then your computer itself is a part of Google.
>>
>>61476617
Use Ungoogled-chromium or Iridium, don't be so paranoid.
>>
>>61477264
>don't be so paranoid
that's code for "shut up and do what we tell you, goy"
>>
>>61477052
A Chrome fork that sends data to Google.
>>
>>61477264
>paranoid
Yeah, there is no evidence whatsoever of companies using user data for a profit.
>>
>>61476617
>(((Chrome)))
>>
>>61477365
I was asking in a Jeopardy like fashion mate. You can get it without the Google shit and it's nice.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.