[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knock from below

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: image_118.jpg (33KB, 570x381px) Image search: [Google]
image_118.jpg
33KB, 570x381px
The atmosphere in this attic of an old high-rise building was special. Cigarette butts and empty bottles scattered on the floor, some old decrepit mattresses laid here and there. On mattresses sat and lay decent kind of people who found here something that they could not find in ordinary life. Almost in the center, in an ornate chair in front of an ornate table, a delicate little girl, usually just bored, ready to open a small hatch in the floor on a conditional knock.
>>
>>61475647
And knock they did.

The knock was the very same, two hits - a pause - three hits, and the girl lazily got up from her fancy chair, clicked the bolt and gently kicked the hatch. From the hatch appeared first a police cap, then another. The girl recoiled from the hatch and was going to raise the alarm, but the policeman Petrenko showed by gesture: be quiet. The girl obeyed. None of the visitors even moved.
>>
>>61475663
The policemen have not seen a den of this size. In the middle of the workday, at least thirty people connected their own computers or, perhaps, leased laptops right here to an illegal Internet access point. Twisted-pair cables - gray, white, blue, red - stretched to a small server rack connected to an even smaller satellite dish. The policeman Ivanov opened the door of the counter, looked into it and whistled: "What do you know, it's not even D-Link, an actual Cisco, forty-eight ports."

- And who is the master of all this good? - Police officer Petrenko addressed the girl kindly, in a fatherly way.
- I! I'm the owner! - The girl blurted out proudly.
- Oh well. We'll look around for now. Do not do anything stupid.
>>
File: z6fsblxb.png (232KB, 720x442px) Image search: [Google]
z6fsblxb.png
232KB, 720x442px
>>61475677
For some reason, for a moment the policeman Petrenko felt ashamed and disgusted that during the era of prosperity of the Motherland he takes bribes from Internet dens. Maybe he was embarrassed by the desire of people to get into the banned Internet at all costs, or maybe the thought of illegality of bribery flashed through his head. He was freed from the embryo of his painful reflections by waving policeman Ivanov.

- What is this? - Petrenko gestured to the woman wearing headphones and a white helmet covering her eyes.
- Relax, she can not hear us. This is Vive.
- What?
- Vive. Virtual reality. Let's see what she has there. - Ivanov turned on a small monitor on the floor not far from the woman.
>>
>>61475691
The bottomless blue sky and gulls in it, the snowy mountains peaks and green meadows, small houses with tiled roofs and the peak of a Catholic cathedral - all reflected in the mirror-like smoothness of a beautiful lake. Life was locked in the dim screen of the monitor.

- Well, I'll be! - Petrenko broke out.
Policeman Ivanov touched the woman's shoulder, took off her earpiece and asked in a neutral voice:
- What do you have?
- Oh, this is Switzerland. I like to wander around this lake.
>>
File: 1927034.jpg (80KB, 800x569px) Image search: [Google]
1927034.jpg
80KB, 800x569px
>>61475704
The policeman Ivanov, his face gray, took handcuffs from his belt and began to tighten them on the wrists of the woman. The heart of the policeman Petrenko fell. There will be no bribes today. There will be protocols, interrogations and other investigative measures. The woman who had the Vive-helmet ripped off from her, listened in alarm to poisonous words:

- Police officer Ivanov. You are being detained for illegally crossing the State Border of the Russian Federation.
>>
gonna bump this before it dies
>>
Is this the new meme?
>>
Interesting!
>>
>>61475852
>>61475937
>>61475946
Russia passed a law yesterday banning VPN and other anonymizer services.
>>
>>61475972
This has been happening everywhere recently.

Countries banning encryption like India, britbongs are gonna b& from internet pretty much, USA... honestly I have no idea what's going on here.

The world powers finally figured out they fucked up with the internet, and now, we have to fight for it.
>>
File: 1498009093384.png (60KB, 871x195px) Image search: [Google]
1498009093384.png
60KB, 871x195px
>>61476029
>Internet gets locked down to shit
>Mesh networks start cropping up all over
>Government has to try and hunt down transmitters like they do with pirate radio stations
>Signal noise and strength will make it damn near impossible to do effectively
>The Undernet becomes a bastion of freedom and ideas
All we're missing is magick and we'll be living in fucking Shadowrun
>>
File: 1485623899959.jpg (25KB, 572x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485623899959.jpg
25KB, 572x720px
>>61476085
Well, here we fucking go.

>captcha lately has been nothing but helicopters
>>
>>61476029
The EU won't do this...r-right? I mean beside throwing you to jail for critisizing people who aren't heteronormative CIS white pigs.
>>
>>61476186
>he holds out hope for the EU which is literally Hitler
>>
>>61475972
Can Putin intercept obfs4?
>>
>>61476085
>self driving cars
>Electronic drugs (vape, dabs)
>Virtual assistants
>voice commands

we are on the cusp
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.