[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck AMD >Had 6990 that was working perfectly fine >Lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1499918479672.png (628KB, 1029x763px) Image search: [Google]
1499918479672.png
628KB, 1029x763px
Fuck AMD

>Had 6990 that was working perfectly fine
>Lol we're discontinuing it no more drivers for you
>Still had a couple of years life left in it
>Their shitty fucking program tells me it has an update every second day but they don't make drivers for my card any more

How do you expect me to support them ever again? I'm buying NVIDIA.
>>
>xf86-video-ati
>AMDGPU
>>
GNU/Linux doesn't have this problem
>>
>>61471004
I'm with you, bro! I still haven't forgiven Nintendo for dropping support for the NES. There's literally no reason that new NES games couldn't still be being made today, other than greed and them wanting to sell you new and """""improved""""" hardware. Never falling for that trick again.
>>
>>61471004
>I'm buying NVIDIA.
enjoy your planned obsolescence
>>
>>61471004
>6990
>being this entitled and not grateful it was updated as long as it was
>>
>>61471004
>6990
>Literally 7 years old

Being this butthurt over a seven year old gpu. Either run old drivers or run Linux.
>>
>>61471004
>Had AMD gpu once
>Right from fresh everything install, CCC completely refused to work no matter what
>4 years laters gpu shit itself and dies even though I barely used it for games

Proud Nvidia used ever since
>>
>>61471282
>proudly taking it in the ass ever since
>>
>>61471282
>Proud Nvidia used
>used
Yeah, you are
>>
>>61471355
Come on anon, you'll start to enjoy it after a while. Sure it might hurt to begin with and you might ask "Do I really need to hand over my email to use the full functionality of my GPU?" but eventually you'll appreciate the comfort of Nvidia's greedy cock up your bootyhole.
>>
>>61471355
>>61471400
Why are guys so mad?
>>
>>61471452
>mad
i see what you did there
>>
>>61471423
>Do I really need to hand over my email to use the full functionality of my GPU
Literally what
>>
>>61471004
Eastern and Central nvidia shills are coming around to 4chan, after posting benchmarks all over twitter, facebook, toms hardware, etc.

captcha: toys begins
>>
>>61471004
You would be in the same situation if you would have purchased the gtx580.
>>
>>61471843
Nope. Nvidia still have new drivers for older GPUs.
>>
>>61472258
How else can they gimp them?
>>
>>61472285
xDD
>>
>AMD dropped support for my 7yo GPU
>seven years old
of course they did. What's the fucking point? It's not like they gonna magically squeeze more performance out of it. I'm running 16.9 on my R9 280X because there's little point in updating.
>>
I'm still using my 6970 and it has no issues. You'll be fine.
>>
>>61471004
>I'm buying NVIDIA.

They discontinued support for fermi in like 2015. Plus, they didn't deliver DX12 and Vulkan on it despite promising.
>>
>>61471004
Meanwhile, Nvidia is already gimping the Maxwell range with new drivers.
>>
>>61471423
This desu, at first it might hurt a little, but after a while your holes will become wide enough and more than accomodated and you'll find the experience very enjoyable.
>>
>>61472691
Where's the proofs?
>>
>>61472587
>You'll be fine.
No he won't. He's going to use nvidia.
>>
>>61473741
they say he'll like it
makes sense since op is a fag
>>
>>61471004
WTF I'm with her now!
>>
Not gonna lie former Red Team here. Its hilarious watching AMD crash and burn like this, but serious, we can't let them release Vega.
>>
>How do you expect me to support them ever again? I'm buying NVIDIA.
>GNU/Linux doesn't have this problem
>>
>>61471004
>retard buys 6990
>complains
>>
>>61471004
fuck off, I have a 6670 and there's literally nothing telling me about non existent updates
>>
That's nothing compared to the shit they pulled with crimson and relive editions drivers. Over time they have stripped their drivers off half its functionality.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.