[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Claims to love FOSS > Posts on a closed source taiwanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

> Claims to love FOSS
> Posts on a closed source taiwanese origami forum that connects to shady domains for seemingly no reason instead of free as in free speech Reddit
Why do you do this to yourself?
You're not Stallman, you can't get a cuck to violate his freedoms so you don't have to.
Reddit even encourages users to write bots with widely documented and comprehensive APIs
Hiroshima puts a captcha that just gets worse and worse over time unless you go out of your way to turn in legacy
>>
Reddit is trash.
>>
This is the kind of posts that tell me it's time to go to sleep.
>>
>>61469649
You can fork it and make your own
Neo Nazis did it with Voat.
>>
>>61469644
Because reddit keep's your post and IP attached to that post forever. Not just as long as that post exists on the site.

So here I could theoretically post something illegal ans as long at it's unnoticed till it falls off the archive I'm good.
>>
>>61469683
You couldn't be more fucking wrong
luggage lad aka cuck a duck gave info to the feds and even testified against a user. Who knows what hiroshima implemented after he took over
You're a fucking fool if you think every post you've ever made here isn't archived somewhere in the US
>>
>>61469654
Pretty sure Voat runs on its own software.
>>
>>61469692
Yeah while shit was still logged? If you're stupid enough to post shit while you're red hot that's your own damn fault.
Co-operation isn't permanent IP logging.
>>
>>61469644
>free speech Reddit
you have to know to not push the bait to hard
>>
>>61469692
>implying anyone would risk themselves go to jail because of your pe.do ass
>>
File: niggapls.jpg (123KB, 942x943px) Image search: [Google]
niggapls.jpg
123KB, 942x943px
>>61469644
> Reddit
> Free Speech

Are you even trying OP?
>>
>>61469644
hardcore FOSS should only use IRC, NNTP and mailing list
>>
>>61469644

plebbit is owned by conde nast with blatant shills and moderation, upboats can be bought
>>
>>61470005
>>61470138
sure is summer in here
>>
>>61469654
>muh Neo Nazees
>illiterate and ignorant, doesn't know voat is a separate software and ideological entity from reddit and/or "muh nazees"
Typical kikeposting
>>
>>61470882
>i sure feel stupid here
>>
>>61469654
wtf i love voat now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.