[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people are scared of the spooky dark web

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: dank web.jpg (570KB, 3750x2812px) Image search: [Google]
dank web.jpg
570KB, 3750x2812px
How many people are scared of the spooky dark web
>>
>>61462013
I don't trust that anyone near me is using Tor, so it wouldn't do much for me to use it. Kind of easy to pinpoint a user if they're the only ones using it in a large radius.
>>
>>61462049
but are you scared of the people on it?
>>
im scared they are gonna hack into my shooting stars memes
>>
>>61462013
after all the stories i heard about it. it seems scary.
>>
I'm only scared of the people that use it
>>
does anybody have any hacking novels to recommend like the tv show mr robot? I mean in the sense that it involves at least decent psuedo hacking and use of tech
>>
>>61462013
There is nothing scary on the dark web. Just drug websites and pedo shit.
>>
>>61462013
the forums and sites like that can be nice, but i just dont like browsing any networks like that, it makes me feel weird. usually it only takes like 10 clicks before you see something bad, and that makes me feel very uncomfortable. i know how to browse privately and safely, so it doesnt really matter, but my tolerance for edgy shit is normie tier and i just choose to avoid derp webs for the most part
>>
got on the silk road the day before it shut down. I got spooked. uber spooked.
>>
I felt once into a onion site that had some spooky imagery (like those dudes that dress up like realistic bunnies in abandoned places or in the woods) as well as some gore shit.

The main page of the site said something like "keep out" or so and doing a bit of research some people said it had some hidden areas according to the code.
>>
>>61464844
>dudes that dress up like realistic bunnies in abandoned places or in the woods
man, that sounds cool!
do you have a link, or a pic saved up?
>>
anons talk about those places but still there are no screengrabs or images.

why is that?
>>
>>61465058
I'm on my shitty phone but there are plenty, problem is a lot of onion sites go offline and it's extremely boring to be looking for them in an almost infinite list of onion sites
>>
If random anons would make a few screengrabs the next time they are there it would help the rest of us have some idea of the place for future discussions. TIA

So far I have the idea there is more text than images and that the place is hard to navigate. I could be wrong.
>>
>>61462013
I am because only pedos and weird people go on there.
>>
>>61465058
You've never dicked around via tor?
It's really not hard. Anyone can do it.
>>
>>61464715
kingpin obviously
ghost in the wires
>>
>>61462013
How many?
I would say like few billion people are afraid
Maybe 5964873375 people are afraid of spooky dark web
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.